Reviews for Never Entirely Free
Needlepaws chapter 1 . 6/6
oh sheeeeeeeeit not remus! that was a very thoughtful comment, I know. Anyway, somehow this chapter is a relief, I'm glad my favorite character isn't THAT bad.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I absolutely adore this story and the conflict between loving Sirius and wanting a father/family but maybe the beginnings of wanting him like a man and being too young to even know if she'd want that anyway and him being so messed up but also protective and loving her so fiercely - there's just so much good stuff going on. I could easily read a whole fic of this or more one shots if you ever decided to write more with these two :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
The part where it says that all she wants is something like a father, or anything remotely close to that made me so sad. I feel like that is such an interesting insight on what a girl!Harry would want. I adore your genderbend stories when it comes to Harry, they're so well thought out and I adore the lens it gives you to provide character studies of characters like Sirius or Snape. I honestly wish there was more, it's so good.
Fawkes Devaue chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
could you possibly do more rose potter stories? they're the best fem!harry stories ever written!
NightHunterDeath chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
...do you care to explain?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This only has ten reviews? Your writing is amazing, and I really love the character of Rose Potter, even though I don't really do OCs. I loved Girl In The War, and this was a wonderful add on. It displayed lots of emotion, and was, basically, a big wonderfully written ball of feelings, artfully put into a story that still makes sense.
Ellementry chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I love love love this series, Love your work :)
Sardonik chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That was fantastic. Almost didn't read it (don't do one-shots) but I have to say, you packed a lot of story in there.
laventadorn chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I think this is the only dub-connish piece I have ever loved, to say nothing of recommending to others. I love the way you've showed the changes that would occur in her relationships if "Harry" had been a teenage girl. I dislike dub-con when it's being used for purely sensational reasons - just a personal pref - but you made d.c. a vehicle for character development within a study of an AU situation that is usually glossed over and that's... pretty amazing. Damned awesome, in fact. Kudos!
Xeb17051 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
what a fantastic companion piece. i have really enjoyed reading all of the stories with Rose. i wish there were more!
valedicere chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love this. I love all of you Rose Potter stories, really, I keep coming back to them and they never get old. I hope so see more from you on this line because enough will simply never be enough.
asinine rationalisations chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
a truly hauntingly touching piece.-characterisation intricate and personal.-
with-a-passion chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I am amazed with how good this is! And the other two stories that come with it. May favourite is Girl in the War but I seriously love all three, they are beautifully written!

Are you going to make the trilogy a quadrilogy? *Looks hopeful*

LOVE IT

x
kerricarri chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
There is this such wonderful vulnerability you've been able to capture consistantly with your female Harry stories that I love. I liked this fic as it answered a lot of questions by filling in the blank; with Snape after all the issue was carefully skirted around and never directly confronted, as it would've been out of character in the strange, delicate dance that is Rose's and Snape's relationship. Therefore Rose's memory of nonconsent had to be told in a fic absent of Snape.

I also liked it because we got a glimpse of Remus's relationship with her for the first time, a real appearence by Remus to give us that insight. I wish you could write more to add to this universe you've got going on, and I hope to see more of Remus-Rose interactions because we've barely seen any and it makes me curious how you'd reinterpret their changed relationship with Harry as a female.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Very well done. I don't know where Rose will be truly safe, or free; under the hard hands of the Dursleys (and who knows what Duds is going to think is fun once he sees Rose has a bust under her skimpy rags) or with Sirius. Neither set will be punished for anything they do to Rose; the Dursleys get away with what they do because of Albus, and Sirius would get away with whatever he wanted to do...because Rose would want him to do it, and because of Albus.