Reviews for Night Shift
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 1/21
I loved this!
Nimeo chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Guah! Just realized that it would be considered a minor apocalypse if mr. Hyde and Drusilla (Buffy) should ever meet. Too many simularities between those two, completed with dr. Jackmans reaction. O_O
Lady President Romana chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh my goodness, this was bloody fantastic. I was snickering the whole way through. Hyde's such a perv sometimes. xD
sqyro chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
please write more it was funny XD iwas laughing my head off you did good on getting mr hyde's persenality just perficted every time hyde comes on i just laugh so you did fantastic i would like to read more :D
Firebird Holmes chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
O.O naise! but this lacked smut. :( other wise its bloody awesome!
Lady Emerald Black chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was pretty good. I'm impressed.

I'd definitely read a longer story written in this style from you.

Nice job,

-LEB
Neurotic-Isopod chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Amazingly in character here for both Kathryn and Hyde, It would be great if you'd continue sometime, I've always wanted to see Hyde and Kathyrn together more.
asthought chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
A nice little one shot, Hyde is monstrously scary. love it. please continue?
northerlywind chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Lovely fic!
misslike chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I absolutely *loved* this. Please write more :)
Schmit Happens chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Love, love, loved this story! I think you ought to make it into a full story myself but then again I'm biased. But I love the Katherine/Hyde dynamic and I wish to hell you'd keep it up, because honestly I can just see Mr. Hyde singing 'In the Jungle' while banging Katherine to pieces-but that's just me. Anywho loved the story. Best of luck of further endeavours.
Mikeala-and-Whitney chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Don't wanna be selfish here but...Like. You gave a perfect. Perfect. Hyde here, at least how he's portrayed on the show :D And like. I would love to read more of this from you, I really did like it. My favorite line is when he starts talking right after she realizes he can smell her fear, I don't know why...But it made me get all tingly but yeah, thanks for writing this! :D
Mija-Lenron chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I just watched this show a couple of months ago, and despite its shortness, I thought it was wonderful! The depth they gave the characters, and the way they told the story made it seem much longer than just six episodes.

I looved LOVED Hyde. And you portrayed him extremely well in here.

The whole... dangerous, dominating man that is so bad and yet so... so good is incredibly appealing to me. I write some stories about just that, haha.

Looking forward to reading some more from you! Wonderful one-shot. Maybe you can come up with another one that is more mature? Pretty please? ::grins::
cheekylittlelass chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hello chum, wonderful fic! You've got the characters perfectly. I've got this on dvdy and got it out again the other day. Never knew Ol' Nesbitt could be so HOT!

Well done!
Doro.neko chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
So level with me. What's it going to take for you to write another Jekyll story? I have fifty-two cents in change and a Snickers bar, and they're yours if you want 'em.