Reviews for Night Shift
Donna109 chapter 1 . 4/24
I love this little snip it! I know it has been awhile since you wrote this but I would really love if this was continued. and lol I love the strangely appealing man. Hyde is as they say in the show a very pretty boy. mm-mmh. I always thought him and Catherine should have something. lol please let me know. You are very spot on with Hyde's personality as well as Catherine's. Hope to hear from you soon!
Jazza-44 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Please add a chapter or two to this...its too good for there not to be more! :)
short-skirtbluescarf chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This was fun. Good job!
katkah chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Do we need to pay you for a continuation? Because this has a lot of potential. :P
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I loved this!
Nimeo chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Guah! Just realized that it would be considered a minor apocalypse if mr. Hyde and Drusilla (Buffy) should ever meet. Too many simularities between those two, completed with dr. Jackmans reaction. O_O
uncannykarloff chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh my goodness, this was bloody fantastic. I was snickering the whole way through. Hyde's such a perv sometimes. xD
sqyro chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
please write more it was funny XD iwas laughing my head off you did good on getting mr hyde's persenality just perficted every time hyde comes on i just laugh so you did fantastic i would like to read more :D
Firebird Holmes chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
O.O naise! but this lacked smut. :( other wise its bloody awesome!
Lady Emerald Black chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was pretty good. I'm impressed.

I'd definitely read a longer story written in this style from you.

Nice job,

Neurotic-Isopod chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Amazingly in character here for both Kathryn and Hyde, It would be great if you'd continue sometime, I've always wanted to see Hyde and Kathyrn together more.
asthought chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
A nice little one shot, Hyde is monstrously scary. love it. please continue?
northerlywind chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Lovely fic!
misslike chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I absolutely *loved* this. Please write more :)
Schmit Happens chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Love, love, loved this story! I think you ought to make it into a full story myself but then again I'm biased. But I love the Katherine/Hyde dynamic and I wish to hell you'd keep it up, because honestly I can just see Mr. Hyde singing 'In the Jungle' while banging Katherine to pieces-but that's just me. Anywho loved the story. Best of luck of further endeavours.