Reviews for A Life Day Carol
The Wild Samlet chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Ahaha...I love this. I had decided to check your page to see if any more Maul centered fics were forthcoming, and since that was a 'no', this caught my eye.

I just love how you write Palpatine.

"The official attitude towards Life Day was “pretend it doesn’t exist, and yes, that means it isn’t a holiday, and no, you will not get paid if you choose not to come in to work, and would you please stop passing out those invitations to your Life Day party”."

That was the first thing that made me lol.

"Palpatine was still rather bitter about the whole exhaust port thing, which had only been made known to him after he had expended the budget for the project, and thus lacked the funding to rectify the problem. Now they could only hope that no one would manage to steal the plans for the battle station. Like anyone would be that foolhardy."

Oh ho ho...

and lol Force-ghost Maul. My life is complete.

This story made me feel so sorry for Vader...even tho his suffering made me chuckle a little. That ice cream is just going straight to his thighs...

"Palpatine stared at him blankly. “Could you maybe…tone down the vocabulary a bit?”

“No.”

yet another of many things that made me lol. I didn't even notice the vocabulary until Palpatine said something. XD

And the ending is fabulous of course. Oh Palpatine...if only you had listened...

Another 5 out of 5 stars.
ThisMortalCoil chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That was hilarious!
Ellentasia chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Oh the hilarity.

Yeah, dude. Lay off the super vocabulary. Geeze.

Ultimately it was absolutely terrible. I can't believe you posted something so obviously mediocre. It destroyed canon, character, and my childhood. I am supremely disappointed in you. Consequently I will file complaints against your account and sue your family for all you own.

Rawr!

Ha. There. You got all mad at me for being positive last time so NO MORE COMPLAINING THAT YOU'RE TOO AWESOME FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Punk.