Reviews for Shadows and Light
tryke14 chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
A fitting end:)
speedfanatic05 chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
I have to say, I am very sad to see this end, but if it has to end, it's ending on a very beautiful, thought provoking way. I loved how strong Megan was to stand against his desire to keep her, and even how stronger she had to be to deal with his confessions. In turn, I loved how vulnerable you made Horatio here- someone who was once so strong in his convictions, in what he believed was put on his ear with Megan's refusal to stay with him. It was just all around an awesome chapter. Fitting end to a phenomenal story!

Of course, I would love to see a part two... Although I have no idea who would be in it- Perhaps he tries to contact the team?

Anything you write, I'll read. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Excellent work!
tryke14 chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
lovebug21 chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
Damn, this is fantastic. Fantastic. Someone else sees his life the same way i do. Damn, continue when you can, please. ~kasie
Jessi84 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
Yay, I was so happy to see the notification in my email account, that there is a new chapter. I already thought you had abandoned the story and this would be such a shame. Phew.. anyway...a very interesting and intense chapter you gave us here. So Megan is the only one who actually understands him (in some way) and i guess that's what Horatio'd been hoping for when he asked her to come to him.

Hm but what is his real intention? Does he want her to stay? Does he want her him in a way? I don't think that he'd leave this new life..especially not since there's nothing waiting for him outside. Hmm I'm really sitting on the edge of my chair, so please, don't let us wait too long for the next part, because that's rather uncomfortable. LOL
speedfanatic05 chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
OMG... I can't believe it got left there! I'm surely waiting with bated breath for the next update! I do have to say, the emotion was strong and taxing, but it kept me in the moment. I'm wondering what is going to happen now that Megan is the one who understands the most. I just can't wait!

Excellent update!
lovebug21 chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
Wonderful, fantastic, magnificent. I just read the whole story over and am astonished by the work. I can't wait for an update. Please continue. ~kasie
Odira chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
Wow, dang for reals I loved this story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Will Calliegh and Eric forgive him for what he has become. Even though I highly doubt they will it will be nice to see how they react to Horatio. What are Ryan's feelings because as we all know he was becoming something like Horatio. The old good Horatio that is. Anyways, up date as soon as you can, please.
Jessi84 chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
YAY a new chapter. I've been looking at my emails every day to see if there's an update. Hehe...

Okay.. I really liked the chapter though I have to admit that Yelina creped my out a bit.. but hey.. that's just me. :) So he still cares for his team and I have to say that this doesn't surprise me at all. I'd also say that he made them untouchable just in case. They may not trust him anymore.. though we actually don't know about it... but they were his family his friends and as Yelina put it so nicely, he cares for his family. Great chapter again and I'm waiting patiently (will I'm trying to) for the next one.
speedfanatic05 chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
WHAT a twist! I'm speechless...truly speechless! I knew that Horatio still possessed the threads that made him, even though he's a king pin, he knows and loves his family. I think it surprised and shocked Megan that he still held them all in respect, even though he is on the other side of the law. Now, question is, will they follow suit?

Awesome update!
Jessi84 chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
Hm... so what or who did she see? My idea is Horatio.. but who knows. I should have known better than believing that Megan would easily give in..into.. whatever Horatio's plan is. So yeah, great twist here. I'm waiting for the next chapter. :)
speedfanatic05 chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
This gets better and better. I love how minimalistic Memmo is here, and how he reminds Megan, that even after what he's done, there is still room for change, and that change shouldn't be judged. Not that I'm saying he was right to murder,but if the man whose life you took away forgives him, it's reasonable that he can be forgiven.

Now...what is it that she's come to face? I love how you leave us wanting more. I just can't wait to see what comes out of all of this. As much as Megan wants to hold on to her ideals, she's going to have to face the fact that she loves Horatio, and that nothing is as it seems, nor clearly defined.

Awesome work!
speedfanatic05 chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Only one word comes to mind here : HOT! Muy caliente...seriously... Not only was it hot, but still intriguing. He knew that Megan had wanted him and all of it was a play. I can't wait to see what unfolds next, what surprise is awaiting Megan around the corner. Awesome, simply awesome...

ps, my heart's still beating from this chapter!
AffairWithACrossbow chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Hot! Hot! Hot! I love it! Excellent job as always, keep it going, can't wait to read what in store for them next.

Jessi84 chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Wow... hot..of course.. but still.. a very deep inside view.. especially that he probably misses his old life.. mhm.. I wonder if this is going to be a very important factor in the future. Plus.. the fact that they gasped out their feelings.. oh my.. I wonder what will happen next.. because for now I haven't got a clue. Brilliant chapter.