Reviews for A Place Elsewhere
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
oh my god. this is just too amazing. are you sure that there isn't a way for you to keep writing? maybe having Lizz (bethel) meet up with her old family, or maybe her relationship with Trent, or maybe having that other girl (I can't remember her name. she was one of your characters though) actually be one of Lizz's old friends. :) (sorry, I haven't read the book in like, 3 years or something so I don't remember everything... but I did understand your references! absolutely amazing story! I don't have an account, but if you feel like responding, you can respond to Spastic Starfish* :) did I mention...AMAZING STORY!
That70sshowlova chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
I absolutely loved it!
Anne Oying chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Wow, this was seriously amazing!

I loved all the referances (the last one with Alvin was the best)

You really managed to carry on the story quite well, this makes an awesome sequel!
SheSays chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
like it a lot3'
lovesit chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
lol!

wow ur a genius MIB message in a bottle and men in black

that was a really gud one
loop423 chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
Sorry for the spelling mistakes...
loop423 chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
I loved this fanfic...i wish uyou would have continued it...Elsewhere is one of my favorite books...and you brought all togeth for me by introducing alvin into it...
Te Amo Emmett chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
this chapter was great as usual! i LOVE how how you ended in with alvin, that almost made me cry lol any ways im glad that make your day when i review lol and i hope you will be reading this last review for this story!

your number 1 fan!

Te Amo Emmett 3
Te Amo Emmett chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
haha i forgive you! this is the first time that ive been able to get on since you last updated anyways lol! this was a great chapter though im sad to hear you will be ending this fan fic soon i completly understand!

Te Ama Emmett
Te Amo Emmett chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
omg this was amazing(haha i hope i spelled tht right lol) anyways is liz's old best freind? keep up the good work and update asap
Te Amo Emmett chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
this was great srry if i dont review as fast next tim you update i only have 15 mins on the computer each day for a week! it sucks but any ways keep up the great work and update as soon a possible
Te Amo Emmett chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
hahaha lol i love the ending!and once again an amayzing chapter!im glad that you will be extending this story...and i loved the watch part! keep up the great work update as soon as posible!

Te Amo Emmett
la Belle Luna Claire chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
I think that this is really cute. I likve it a lot. Please continue it farther than the next chapter! I would love to read more!
Te Amo Emmett chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
YAY! i get a cookie! lol anyways this was great, as usaul! but weather or not you keep writing this is up to you, even though personaly i think this story is beyond amayzing and could deffinatly go on for a while longer if you wanted it to. so whatever you decide keep up the great work!

Te Ammo Emmett
Te Amo Emmett chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
this was amazing! i love the parts when she it talking about her dreams, and such! keep up the good work and please update soon.

untill next time, ur numba 1 fan