Reviews for Your Forever Girl
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Bittersweet but with smut!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
wow. that was incredibly hot. i didn't expect for it not to work out for them in the end though- that made me very sad. i am hoping you decide to continue this o/s - it was an amazing o/s that has the potential of being an insanely incredible angsty tale.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
omg! and epilogue i beg you! trully begging, on my knees! pleaseeee! this is too perfect! pleaseee just a small one? i'm at your feet! i loved it that much! perfect! :D
keyecullen chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Sweet.
tfffan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Geez, these two are gutsy to go out early in the morning as their families slept! Hot, hot and more hotness. And if these emails were ever intercepted...wow.

I can remember similar reunions. Our colors where maroon and white. ya know, you just don't see the color maroon spelled out much anymore.

Again. Wow.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
So heartbreaking. Nothing more gut wrenching than being in love with someone and not being able to be with them. :( The emotional pain is extremely palpable.

Interesting concept placing both of them in marriages to Tanya and Jake with children. Beautifully written.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I really like this but it was so sad.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I loved this! almost made me cry! I loved the park and the blanket! Sad! i enjoyed this very much!
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
oh my wow. that's amazing.
youngandmature chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
You are such a talented writer and I am currently so depressed about this story. Angsty! I was not expecting them to have other partners though I'm confused a bit, when she goes for her run, are they on holiday together?

Is Bella in love with Edward or Jacob more? And the same for Edward in regards to Bella and Tanya?

And will they really be together in the future? Like, when their kids grow up?
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh wow. This makes me so sad that they can't be together. At least they had one night :-(

Even though this was written a while ago, would you consider continuing this o/s?
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh so pretty. I loved the dirty emails and their final meeting, the tension in the house in the morning. The longing that persists still. Just lovely.
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh man, you made me cry. That was heart wrenching but beautifully done. I seem to be reading lots of stories at the moment with infidelity and not meant to be type scenarios as a theme, clearly there is something wrong with me. Must. Find. Some. Fluff. This would have to be one of the most touching o/s Ive read. Well done x
cutie sstb chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hm... Firstly, how brave are you with this tale? Regret, unrequited love, and "what if's" are a constant in our lives, no? I think we all have a tale like this, I know I do. And while I, like pushy, abhor the thought of Edward and Bella having an affair, it's realistic and just flat out brave. I can tell this is straight from your heart, and can feel the pain of these two lovers. I hope you complete this tale one day, if not for us, for yourself. There is something here, something you need to say or find out. And I think it's right on the tip of your tongue (or maybe it's already come out?). On that note, this reminded me of a story I've read. Not exactly the same, but similar. I wish I could just lend you a copy of it. I won't lie, this was hard for me to read, but I love it for it's honesty and beauty.
Whitney Love chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wow. Freaking absolutely amazing. I wasn't expecting it to be adultury but it was freaking amazing. I'm glad they had their "golden hour". Now they can get on with their lives. I would love love for you to keep going on this one. It was freaking fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing. I can see what it got judges fav!