Reviews for Evening Requiem
clueless nu chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Great beginning! You've definitely got me interested! Please continue!
RaeMina chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Foolish replica Flynn D Okay, you seriously have to continue this, my friend. Very interesting start~
RyokoYuy chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Interesting. I'd like to see what could have caused Flynn to comply with capturing Yuri.
Ozie chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I can't believe I did not read this story before! This actually looks very interesting (evil Flynn betrays Yuri?)!

I do hope you're planning to update this fanfic from time to time, though, because there really aren't that many "big" and good ToV stories out here (imho!), and this one definitely has some potential! And I guess I just like your stories (although I never reviewed any '), so I'm sure this one'll be good :).

*adds story to story alert and hopes*
orangepotato chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh my god! That was amazingly written and it seems to have a good plot going for it! What's going to happen? You have to write more, there's no exception for you not continueing this story! Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chapters!

CaptainKa chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
No! The dreaded cliffhanger off dom! And no worries, I don't mind OCs much! But still, that better not be the reason why Flynn invited him or he's dead in my book. Nice chapter!
anondabunny chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
awesome story, I shall follow it~
LaZyEnErGeTiC chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Interesting so far. I wonder what's up with Flynn? also, I hope Sodia's not evil XD anyways, pls update soon. I wanna know what happens next 3