Reviews for Garden of Evil
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I've never read a Susan Peter at all, let alone one this good. I loved the characterizations, and I've always wondered why she outgrew Narnia when she was younger than say, Edmund or Lucy.
LuthienTunuviel chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
You probably just made me cry, this is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. I just love it.

It's why she touches his mouth but doesn't kiss him, and it's why she walks away

Love this.

"No," she sqeezes his hand, "It really isn't.

Love this much more.

Just love the whole thing. How the is twisted between her love and her soul, and the hint of edmund and lucy, the way how peter somehow can't love her jet does it. the way how the (loves) likes peter the most because he isn't like her, how the descriebes him as something which isn't real.

thank you for sharing the story with me, with all the other readers and thank you for the unbelieveble pleasure which you've given me
She Who Wishes On Dandelions chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is probably one of my favorite Chronicles of Narnia stories, and you are definitely one of my favorite writers on FanFiction, and then my favorite writer on FictionPress. Which means, you are basically my favorite writer in the whole world. (Besides J.K. Rowling)

I really loved the tragedy of this, and how realistic it is. I have to admit I have a secret longing for the Susan/Peter pairing.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
A great story. Very good.
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I loved the style of this. It felt very visceral and real. Thank you.
Green Tea fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow. Beautifully written. I don't know why, but I liked the fact that everything is not ok in this fic. I mean that Susan always says that it isn't ok and she does nothing about it because she can't. But I love it.
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Well of all the ungrateful...! :)

(But if THIS is what my 'bothering' brings about, then really, it'd be criminal to stop. (Not to mention if you *continue* telling me about half-finished fics and *promising* me fics... :P)

Behold my love, this being the first ever P/S fic I've read. And...your style...it's just so amazingly *suited* for this fandom. Because here you can go in depth and not explain yourself and it pans out wonderfully. I *love* the little Ed/Su scenes because they've been so close that it makes sense, he's the first to notice. And that addition of Lucy with her inability to do something wrong. It was beautiful- the style, the biblical connotations, the ending where Susan can't think of Aslan anymore. I like the dreamy quality of the fic a lot! (And I really loved the addition of Edmund/Lucy)

Favorite lines:

"She loves him more than her immortal soul"

"Because Peter is a king and Peter is a human and Peter is a boy and Peter is her brother."

(What about a Dizzie now? :P)
Char chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I really like your style of writing. The way you describe their twisted realtionship is not too mushy or too dark; its a mix in between. Keep up the good work!
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ahahah, this is creepy and excellent. Took me a minute to get "Eve", but I just moved and I'm totally wonky. Also I'm slow, especially to Biblical allusions. Right. Good.
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
How did you do it? This is pretty much my favorite Narnia pairing, and you write so beautifully, in a way that makes me want to cry.

(And did I spy an EdmundLucy hint in there?)
itsi3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aww that's so sad but oddly really sweet!

Crystal
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
O.O

Hehehe.

I love WhenLighteningStrikes for making you write this- I love Peter x Susan with a passion XD, they're amazing.

you should totally write more!
arbitraryink chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
"She is a good girl and so she knows this, counts her sin by the sips of gin in teacups."

Thank you for sharing this. I certainly enjoyed reading it.

Hope to see more from you soon,

arbitraryink.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love this- all the characters- and Susan's different emotions, and I love the last scene too. and how Susan does still know Narnia and knows it exists, she just can't ever go there. and I loved the opening description of Edmund, and how alike the two are. and you got really got Lucy down. I loved-

She has damned him.

“Thank you,” she says, her hands freezing and her nose turning red—she must look like a mess. Peter takes her hand.

“I can’t do anything without you, Susan,”

and I loved-

She loves him more than her immortal soul, and therein lies problem.

great title. :)