Reviews for Broken Brother
Ale chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow, this was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you very much for writing this! :)
Unidentified Pie chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Oh WOW! This is great! Really makes the reader feel for the siblings, and it's really great brother-bonding.
It's awesome. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
increiblly well written, a pleasure to read,. kept me glued to the page. this story surely desearves any award given to it and the author.
Raven chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This . . . was simply EXQUISITE! Not only did you take out the tired old romance factor that's usual in this theme, it is absolutely AMAZING how well you maintained the brothers in character! I have never seen such fantastic character development before! I loved how you showed such a contradiction in Inuyasha's personality, as well as the subtle way you also brought out the contradictions in Sesshomaru's character. I think my favorite part was when Inuyasha protected Sesshomaru from the water demon's attack, and Sesshomaru's consequent reaction. That persistent, spontaneous quality of Inuyasha's to protect those around him regardless of the consequences was incredibly well portrayed. All in all, I utterly forgot this was a fanfiction and quite easily decided that this was part of the original Inuyasha story. I literally had to remind myself otherwise when I finished reading this story.
I'm a big fan of stories where Inuyasha and Sesshomaru save each other in some way or the other or learn to get along better. And this story easily tops! Oh, and I loved your explanation at the end too!
And, by the way, the story being set in Inuyasha universe aside, you have REALLY GREAT talent as writer! I really hope you publish your own work soon.
Saholia chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This fanfic was very original! You managed to keep Sesshomaru in such good character. I loved everything about it!
InuGome chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow. . . I'm just... speechless! Very, very speechless. You gave me a whole new view fanfics. I completely agree, about those other stories that, honestly speaking, have become more than a little cliche to me as well. And keeping the brothers in character while changing a lot of things between the two of them? Wow! I don't think anybody else could have done that better than you already have. Something different, something new. I was totally glued from beginning to end. No one, I repeat, no one, should miss this fiction if their truly fans of IY. Especially the brothers whom we adoor and love. Great, awesome, no. Wonderful job! Talented authors like you deserve more than the "Good job." or "Nice story!" compliment.
Samirah the Entertainer chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Exquisite _
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
omg this is so good. You've taken a tired cliche and done something so different with it, and succeeded so well in your attempt! I was 100% in the fic, from the get go. I love everything about this fic, thank you so much for sharing!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This was spectacularly written. It honestly really truly was. Kudos to you!

The brothers' characters were spot on (for the situations) and I really enjoyed Rin and Jakken's addition to the plot. Jakken constantly being smashed in the head was just enough to lighten the mood of this potentially very dark story. And Rin's cute little song was fantastic!

I love the way even though Inuyasha's personality had been stripped away, little bits like the rosary beads and Tetsusaiga remained. It really made it deep and powerful. I also really enjoyed the idea of his hair being cut. That was just miraculous to imagine. Inuyasha with short hair... wow! I never thought of that. I'd love to see someone with art skill draw that.

And with the way you went into what might or might not have been rape. I have to say, because my mind is a little twisted and so is my past, I took it as having happened. But when Inuyasha said that he had "never allowed it" (and for some reason I can't quite explain why I felt that way now) I took it as meaning that he had fought as hard as he could against it, as if he could have stopped it he would never have allowed it, as if he had managed to take absolutely no pleasure from it. I can't quite explain it anymore, but it was interesting when I read it.

Overall, the only suggestion or critique I could possibly have would be... cut that monster one-shot into a couple chapters! My computer turned off in the middle of reading it and I had a dog of a time finding the spot where I left off because it's so huge! Pretty please?

I loved it. You did a phenominal job with this story.
silver chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
baby u did awesome, u have indeed achieved ur goal, looking foward to reading more of ur work, fanfics and independent.

ur fan Silver.
Leafeon0 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I think you did a great job with this story. Not too OC and it worked well :)
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great depiction of the two brothers. :)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Nice job on this, I loved it
uwohali chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Experiment or what ever, you out did yourself. You kept the right mixture / balance if you will of many emotions, events & drama. Very well written. Nice lenght too, long enough to explain everything or elude to somethings.
Hanyou-Kaiya chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Being rated M and all, I was really expecting perversion or Inucest or something. Great job on the fic, but I believe you have the rating wrong.