Reviews for The Announcement
Snitch chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Amazing story omg. I come back to this like, very day. Loved it.
she wants to move chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Very realistic and loving. I hope you write another chapter to tie up loose ends :)
beautifulbee22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
this is adorable and i loved it. loved it loved it loved it!
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
It's times like these, that I'm reminded why I really don't like Ginny being with Harry in cannon. :(

But I'm glad that Harry has come around, and that he's accepted them being together. It'll probably be longer still before Draco matures
Doni chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Parts were pretty funny, but man were the reactions pretty sad. Especially Ginny's. At least Harry came to his senses.
itsalexmarsh chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVED YOUR STORY! It was 100% amazing. It was sooooooooo cute. And I loved it!
kawaii.little.neko-girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I really loved this story it was both hallatious and really sad ...
loonylurfer chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
OMIGOD THIS IS SO AMAZING! It made me laugh my head off the whole dinner scene, and made me very sad to see the negative reactions. You kept everybody VERY IC, especially Harry! )HAHA I BURST OUT LAUGHING WHEN YOU SAID HE HAD GREYING HAIR! LMAO LMAO LMAO~!) The story is very well written, too! And i love all the references to the wizarding world! I LOVE THIS ILOVETHIS ILUFDIS 3
Sharon T chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Sweet but very accurate that is how many families act. I love your ability to write so passionately even in a quick one-shot.
xNomii chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
It was really cute! I loved it!

Though I don't think Ginny would react this way, I can see why you thought she would. It's just that I always thought Harry and Ginny would be very supportive, don't know why.

I loved reading it!

Oh, and I wanted to say, that in fanfiction, you can't use i -i/, those signs just keep visible. You ahve to make the words italic in the edit.
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
hurry for AL AND SCORPIO!
kitkatliz chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
YAYZ! 3 full generations of potter/malfoy!
Rav3n Owl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was a really funny story.. I Loved it
pheonix-river chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
that was really good. i liked it
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
A great story. Very funny.