Reviews for The Afterlife
Mandacrimes chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Sad but beautiful story in the end
BKris29 chapter 26 . 9/1/2012
This is a beautiful-heart-touching fanfiction I stumbled across after Clair delune!
Love this with all my heart!

It has beautiful ending toooo...!
Tatafox chapter 26 . 12/26/2011
Great history.

There will be a sequel?

Please say yes!
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great chapter
Bella Shanice Cullen chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Loved it! But it drags on for quite a bit!
Renesmeecullens123 chapter 26 . 5/25/2010
sooo romantic and sad i read the entire book before i reviewed it is sad and romantic its perfect!
AnnaCullen01 chapter 26 . 5/23/2010
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I cant belive its over!

It made me cry a few times . . .

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!1

OMG!

I love human Edward! (and Vampire . . . )

it was trully amazing!
JennaeLovesTwilight chapter 26 . 5/23/2010
So...Edward is the Edward from all the other books? I dont understand...Did he remember his old life?...he must've.
Words-Of-A-Fallen-Angel chapter 26 . 5/23/2010
Aww! Great work!

Loved it all!

!xFrankiex!
AnnaCullen01 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010

Edward's dead!

*Screams VERY loud!

OMG!

*Starts sobbing without any kind of control
gabby871 chapter 26 . 5/22/2010
that was a really good story. thanks
lexiblue45 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Luv it
LisaBebe11 chapter 26 . 5/22/2010
Such a beautiful ending.
Laney Tate chapter 25 . 5/11/2010
Had to finish this story, it is almost 3am now! It was wonderful to read, thank you for this great and awesome story with this nice happy ending and yes I cried in between like a baby! Thank you! Keep going! You are an amazing storyteller with a great gift!
zainaballen chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is BY FAR one of the best stories I have read. I've always thought that Bella and Edward's love was destined to happen no matter what occurred and that their love passed all boundaries of time and death. Okay not to sound melodramatic but I always knew that it would be no matter what. This story is amazing for lack of a better description. You used a very original story idea and you wrote an amazing piece that actually touched me. I loved what you did with this and I really hope to read more from you. Thank you so much for sharing this story!