Reviews for Spice and Ice and Everything Nice
Kiky Will chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
That number 80 was one of the most real point you got. I've been reading all since the start of the week and there are a really good ones here, REALLY GOOD ONES.
But I had to stop and say that 80 is so damn true that made me love them even more, even with all the shit that happened with that two at the manga, Oh, I love them

And you already deserve to be favorited. I believe the others chapters will only become better.
Clementive chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Your writing style has evolved... :) Your handle of words became more and more powerful throughout the drabbles. I'm usually not a big fan of Sasuke but you had my attention and this is a lovely couple. The way you portrayed them; sometimes soft, other times harsh and demanding created a perfect balance that suited them as individuals but also as a pair. It was well done! Thank you for sharing this piece :)
yazaru116 chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
wonderful story all of it is so random. But if even more awesome. Nice ending. love your sasukarin stories.
keep doing you best!
casey10rok chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
I will never stop loving this! PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL! :DD
casey10rok chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
LOVE IT!
casey10rok chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Great Beginning!
Pseulzang chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
wonderful stories. you're a great writer!
_
saskarin 4 life chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
i got here from maravelous's pag !

i love saskue and karin as my favorite pair! i can't rly find saskarin fic that is not sex-ish (im only 9 i don't liek reading that) this 1 is kinda sex-ish but not 2 much so GOOD JOB!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I loved these! So very well-written D
Satellizer123 chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
I like this fic a lot :) Thanks for a good time!
DawnieWrites chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
OMG! I FINALLY get the last one! "Replica" right?
a.Rose.r chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
Giggle. Awe, baby drool on Sasuke-teme's shirt! Eeeheeheehee! ... Oh my God, I can't believe I'm a fan of Sasuke-teme x Karin... Just yesterday, I was disgusted by the thought of it and now - karpscicles, I lurve it. I have to blame YouTube. They did this! They just had to make Sasuke-teme and Karin look cute. CUTE. Awe, but they are! Some people (who used to include me, but even before I liked Teme x Karin I was starting to like her after reading her profile on Narutopedia) call her a 'slut', a 'whore', who doesn't 'deserve' Sasuke-teme. But really, if you don't like her, then you don't like Sakura-chan, either, do you? They're almost whatever you say about her, like 'She's so annoying - she doesn't leave Sasuke alone! Fangirl, much? Sakura deserves him wayyy more!', you're talking about Sakura-chan, too. Sakura-chan used to be like that, and still is. Watch whatcha' say, my stupid (no offense) peeps. Oh, by the way, I love the way you made Sakura-chan and Karin(-chan) so close. A lot of people make them hate each other. I, truthfully, think they wouldn't if they weren't involved with Teme, didn't know Teme, or didn't care about Teme or who he was with. Thank you, TwinEnigma, for having common sense and a good idea of stuffcicles. I'm not sure if you like Teme x Sakura-chan, but it doesn't matter. You are an excellent writer. ~ .r - the girl who wants a FanFiction account but does not.
Sivren chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
Great drabbles and oneshots. And you even managed to think of 100 of them.
DawnieWrites chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Okay, I got the first elephant...I think...what was the second one?
theBlackOpal chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I like it so far. Definitely going on my favorites. What can I say? I like to see Sasuke paired up with someone OTHER than Sakura-it's blatantly overused-and I like Karin. Go figure. :-)