Reviews for A One
Moxie99 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Oh I'm so glad that I found a story like this because there are so few stories about Salim. But he's actually the most interesting character in the whole movie by changing his personality.
I can only agree with the people who wrote a review before: This story is very well written indeed and it nearly made me cry. I have to admit I feel sorry for Salim as he wasn't really a bad person...he realized his mistakes and in the end, he persuaded Latike to run away. I think he liked her.
It's a pity he died in the end (though I love the last sentence of the story) and it' very sad that neither his brother nor no one else will care about him.

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in this review as I'm not English. ;)
Alexaneee chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Gosh, what a sad drabble ...

talking-hat chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This is wonderfully written. I captured his character just right. I especially loved the last lines:

'Six bullets hit him all at once. One in his arm. One in his gut. One in his head. Three in his heart.'

That was heartbreaking. :'(

Keep up the good work!
CaptainKrueger chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love Salim because he's so misunderstoon. Poor Salim.
Marnomy chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This was very great. [: Simply wonderful. I think you captured Salim wonderfully.
VanillaFieldsOfGold chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love how you portrayed Salim in this chappie! Salim is my favorite character in the movie because he's always so misunderstood; he did everything for his brother and, as the movie ended, I wondered at what were his last thoughts as he sat in the bathtub, awaiting his fate. I almost CRIED when he died...sniffle sniffle :,C

Anyways, wonderful characterization and I do hope you'll write more about Salim!
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Aw, very sad, but cute. Good job. (:

Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh, ouch. The story was well-written and ended very neatly, with a nice punch to the reader's heart. Very well done.
Thenidiel chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Nice story - very well written. Thanks for posting!