Reviews for Attention Shoppers: Yaoi In Aisle 3!
darkwolflink1 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
OMG! this story is sooo funny! i can't wait for an update and hope it's soon cause i'm laughing my head off right now. poor poor little Roxas dosen't know what his gotten into. :D more please and i shell feed you cookies forever! XD best. funniest. story. EVER!
toooldforthissite chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
HAHAHA. You're great. Really. I totally love you now! Please update soon, we all want to know just how evil Axel is! _
Eppy Nine chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Xion Baby!

Roxas Butt Aproves. Roxas approves alot but i have yet to see this yaoi you speak of...
nature chick chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Dude I LOVE you! This is the first AkuRoku fic I've read that didn't have the them angsty or suicidal or commpletely and totally out character. At least I can see Axel and Roxas and all the rest doing this sort of thing. Because, of course Wal-Mart and Sims are so totally awesome that you would wait for hours in Wally World just to get Sims 3 :)
ChromeXTiger chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
This was freakin hilarious, dude! You should make Larxene and Saix in there. Now that would be an adventure.
DoomNightAt12 chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
My GOD that was hilarious! XD Really, its hard to find pure crack stories as funny/odd as this!
Xylorta-XV chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
This is TOO funny.

Pothead!Marluxia is kick-ass!

Hm... You know who Pothead!Marluxia should run into? Horny!Xemnas.

I like that pairing - it's cute.
oneforbadnews chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
*gigglesnort* LOL i'm jus like Roxas. only instead of video games its fanfics...Lolz. lahvz iht!
Not On Crack chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Oh good lord, why did I help you with this?

Dear god I helped create a monster.
metousiosis chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
-flails arms around like a crazy person-

OH MAH GAWD YOU MUST FINISH THIS.

It's so good -giggles like a schoolchild-

And I guess happy late birthday.

Whoot.

WalMart pwns.
metousiosis chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
...

Lol.

Poor Zexy ._.

He's all short and cute and emo-ish and Demyx is all like yeah XD.

I actually liked the fact you made most of it funny and serious at the same time. Srsly.

Lawlziness ._.
Ldrmas chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
OH happy birthday!

But I love this story and you better be living cause you got to make more chappters and quick before I come and force you to type them! heheheh
Falling into Starlight chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
.. Well you do sound a little bit on the hyper side, but i'd be lying if I said that i didn't laugh at all during the story- It's Hilarious. Update.. Please?
Ldrmas chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I am defiently going to give you a review and tell you you are a genious. Instead of castle that never was shove all the members of the organization into the nearest walmart and give them jobs. I would never leave wal mart again! XD
toooldforthissite chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
HAHAHAHAHA. Okay, I need a moment! This is going to be epic, I know it is! Seriously, how many of us haven't met a Walmart employee we'd want to take home with us? Yeah, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.

So before I say anything stupider than usual, I just want to say thanks for writing, because I really enjoyed this and am looking forward to more! Please update soon. I'LL WAIT ALL NIGHT IF I HAVE TO!

;]