Reviews for The Easy Way
You should have made Voldemort slaughter Dumbledore...Dumbledore is a manipulative evil bastard who deserved much worse... Harry should never have never been put with the Dursleys in the first place!
Scarlet Lupin chapter 1 . 6/18
Wow well that was different I wasn't expecting that still a great read
Grovtech chapter 1 . 3/1
Sure this is dark, but let's face it. Harry should've die any number of times and Dumbles didn't do a damn thing to help keep him out of danger.

Dark, but good.
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/13
Well at least we now know that Dumbles was INSANE. One sign of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over (like Sending Harry back to Durskaban) and expecting a different result.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Good fic
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
All too true.

Personally I think Albus is the worst kind of evil,
the kind that led the crusades, Spanish Inquisition, witch hunts, and uses suicide bombers,
one who is convinced they know best and work for the greater good.
Atharius chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Voldemort wins? I've been wanting to read something like that for a long time, and that I didn't see it coming, makes it even better!
Thank you for writing this.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That fucking sucked!
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
i-wie traurig, aber gut geschrieben. lg hayne
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I love happy endings. Good one shot
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Sad, but I could so see it happening. You are right Harry shouldn't have returned there after first year. After fourth year Voldemort even shared his blood and should have been able to walk through the wards.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This kind of sucked, but I think I understand why you wrote it like you did... :-(
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Dumbles fucked up, what's new.

A good story. Leaves you with a "meh" feeling, but it's complete. There would be no point writing about Voldemort's gruesome or awesome reforms.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I can totally see this happening. You are an excellent writer, despite what others may say. I have seen some of the reviews for this and all I can say is: It's called fanFICTION for a reason, people!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Personally, I see that as a mercy killing as I doubt Harry would have wanted to live paralyzed for life. Heck, if he could have spoken he probably would have told Voldemort to do it.