Reviews for The Easy Way
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That fucking sucked!
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
i-wie traurig, aber gut geschrieben. lg hayne
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I love happy endings. Good one shot
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Sad, but I could so see it happening. You are right Harry shouldn't have returned there after first year. After fourth year Voldemort even shared his blood and should have been able to walk through the wards.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This kind of sucked, but I think I understand why you wrote it like you did... :-(
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Dumbles fucked up, what's new.

A good story. Leaves you with a "meh" feeling, but it's complete. There would be no point writing about Voldemort's gruesome or awesome reforms.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I can totally see this happening. You are an excellent writer, despite what others may say. I have seen some of the reviews for this and all I can say is: It's called fanFICTION for a reason, people!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Personally, I see that as a mercy killing as I doubt Harry would have wanted to live paralyzed for life. Heck, if he could have spoken he probably would have told Voldemort to do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
...Healer Ross?
Nytefyre guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
The novelty of this ending, and Dumbledore's comeuppance make this a satisfying read, if dark. I'm just still not sure that Dumbledore really understands his error in the end, though... :(

Thanks for posting.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Ooh.. while a much darker ending - it's satisfying to see Dumbledore get his comeuppance... but I'm still not sure he really understood in the end.

Thanks for posting.
Biscuit Queen chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
-plain about to the author it sucks or ask "why'd you write this/waste if time" makes you nothing but a jackass.
Reviews are constructive criticism, not childish whining.

I finally understand why so many HP authors say they quit/ become discouraged from the negative reviews and drama/etc. I didn't understand at first but after reading some of the reviews here. I finally understand.

(sorry about before. It got cut off).

Don't get discouraged by "reviewers" that do not leave a proper review.
If you don't like it, don't read it. Never tell someone they shouldn't write. If they have mistakes or questions you want to ask then leave bloody CONSTRICTIVE criticism. Not hate rants or whiny complains.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Kudos on writing a rarely explored path. I read some of the reviews you recieved and I must say, some of these people complain too much.
They need to open their mind to new possibilities. I mean when you presented a different outcome to them they reacted poorly because it did not end in a way they saw fit. Not all stories have the protagonist win and you explored that path.
Every story will have it's plotholes, questions, and mistakes. It is never a waste if time to write or to read something you don't like. You still learn from it, despite the dislike.
It's arrogant and immature to tell the author that it is a waste of time or they shouldn't have written something. I mean seriously, grow the fuck up. It's alright to say you didn't like the story or certain aspects of it, it's perfectly alright to ask or question the story. But really? To tell and com
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Um, WTF/ This Is So Sad But Interesting!
Brenden chapter 1 . 4/26/2013