Reviews for The Easy Way
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
...Healer Ross?
Nytefyre guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
The novelty of this ending, and Dumbledore's comeuppance make this a satisfying read, if dark. I'm just still not sure that Dumbledore really understands his error in the end, though... :(

Thanks for posting.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Ooh.. while a much darker ending - it's satisfying to see Dumbledore get his comeuppance... but I'm still not sure he really understood in the end.

Thanks for posting.
Biscuit Queen chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
-plain about to the author it sucks or ask "why'd you write this/waste if time" makes you nothing but a jackass.
Reviews are constructive criticism, not childish whining.

I finally understand why so many HP authors say they quit/ become discouraged from the negative reviews and drama/etc. I didn't understand at first but after reading some of the reviews here. I finally understand.

(sorry about before. It got cut off).

Don't get discouraged by "reviewers" that do not leave a proper review.
If you don't like it, don't read it. Never tell someone they shouldn't write. If they have mistakes or questions you want to ask then leave bloody CONSTRICTIVE criticism. Not hate rants or whiny complains.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Kudos on writing a rarely explored path. I read some of the reviews you recieved and I must say, some of these people complain too much.
They need to open their mind to new possibilities. I mean when you presented a different outcome to them they reacted poorly because it did not end in a way they saw fit. Not all stories have the protagonist win and you explored that path.
Every story will have it's plotholes, questions, and mistakes. It is never a waste if time to write or to read something you don't like. You still learn from it, despite the dislike.
It's arrogant and immature to tell the author that it is a waste of time or they shouldn't have written something. I mean seriously, grow the fuck up. It's alright to say you didn't like the story or certain aspects of it, it's perfectly alright to ask or question the story. But really? To tell and com
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Um, WTF/ This Is So Sad But Interesting!
Brenden chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
goodwork
griffinhawk chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Interesting concept. I'm not sure if I agree with Harry's not returning to the Dursley's after 1st year though (A/N). I'm sure they could have done quite a few things to keep the Dursleys from doing anything to Harry.

(Emergency portkeys; guards coming INSIDE to check on Harry; recording devices that would magically alert Auorors & the Order of any abuse...threaten legal prosecution; making the Dursley's life a living hell!)

I DO believe Harry should have never been allowed to go back to the Dursleys after Tom's resurrection & told immediately about the prophecy! Tom should have been able to penetrate the wards on Privet Dr. with Harry's blood!

I'd like to know your take on my comments. Also I don't know if you still get these after a story is completed, but thank you for your time and attention.
MWRANDOM chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I fully agree with the authors notes on this. After his first stint in the infirmary, where an examination should have shown he was malnourished if nothing else, he should not have been returned to his relatives "protection". As for the story, this is the first time I've read a story that had Harry die and been happy about it. I enjoyed Dumbles' death scene. I kinda wanted the Durseleys dead too, but I'm sure that would happen anyway. Usually I want Snape dead as well but this actually made sense in the story, and I was happy that someone explained to the headmaster what some of his mistakes were. I think I felt it was good because he learned something in the end.
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
And another win for Bumbles. Interesting premise and well-done. Thanks.
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
unhappy ending hehe
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Thanks for the story. Dumbledore bashing is completely justified.
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really don't like these type of stories. As they are extremely illogical and make no sense at all. First of all why would Dursleys attack Harry like that when they know they can't escape or hide from wizards as seen in Harry's first year. And the canon makes it clear that the Dursleys are terrified of magic and wizards. Not to mention killing their nephew can land them in problem with police as well. Why would they take such a risk? The Dursleys may hate Harry but they are not stupid. And I may add Dursleys are afraid of Harry too.

Secondaly, why Harry is portrayed as a wimp in these stories. Magic or no magic Harry is more than capable of defending himself. He is a seeker after all, logically he should be faster than the whale of his uncle. Besides I don't see why Harry wouldn't use magic in self defense as a reflex action, because this is what any normal person would do. Or why Harry didn't manifest any accidental magic like he did in his third year and simply blasted away his uncle. It makes no bloody sense at all.

Thirdly what was Tonks doing and why it took her so long to come to Harry's rescue, again there is no logical explanation for that. As Tonks must have apparated to her gaurd before the Dursleys even reached their home.

Sorry for my rant, but illogical stories like these really get on my nerves. Why don't you give Dursleys devil's horns to complete the picture?
tbonblue22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I am usually a big fan of your writing. Have read most of your stuff. I can't figure out why you wasted your time writing this. I can't believe I wasted my time reading it. Sorry. It sucked
Tinithor chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Well i must say that i am rather suprised. First story i've seen where Harry DOESN'T win. Quite plausible too. I always found the fact that they sent Harry back to Durzkaban after year 1 insane. Even crazier that they continued to send him back after 4th and 5th years too (and setting themselves up for that ambush in Deathly Hallows was flat out retarded).

No idea WHY they didn't just put him in a place hidden with Fidelius by Dumbledore. That woulda solved all their problems (and is in fact what they did in Order of the Phoenix, why they decided this was a bad idea i'll never know) but i suppose in JKR's world everyone does RETARDED things all the time. Its almost like not a single person in her books has a functional brain (For example, why didn't voldy just hide his horcruxes with Fidelius as well? As opposed to his silly little gauntlets that he did instead)
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »