Reviews for The Easy Way
spunkymuzicnote chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Nice. I've always wanted to write a story where Voldemort wins but I never got inspired enough to do it. Great job!
Binka Fudge chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Well, that was somewhat depressing. Still, at least Harry is with his parents and Sirius now, and by the way things are going the rest of his friends and honorary family will be joining them pretty soon too. I do have one query, what did Snape mean when he asked Dumbledore why, when he had the truth, he did not follow it? I apologise if I'm being dense, but I'd appreciate it if you humour me all the same, otherwise it'll bug me for weeks;)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Um, can't say I liked this, at all. There were too many heinous things that happened (the sick sacrifice of the innocent triplets, for instance) and it was just plain disgusting to read. No offense to you as a writer, but this was most certainly not to my taste, and not anything like your other fics that I've been very pleased with.
Tentrees chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Harry should never ave been at the Dursley's period.
Ansem Din chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Why the HELL was this not labeled a dark fic. I wouldn't have bothered reading it if I had known it would turn out to be that sort of filth.
Blackdex chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
hmmm. ciao
Perpetually Interrupted chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
You said it isn't overly descriptive and you lied somewhat. A lot of things that had little to do with the movement of the story were described in detail, but the important things were lacking. Or maybe I just skipped over the paragraph where you explained that odd ritual with the three virgins. Or how Pettigrew harnessed that much intelligence. (Staying in character is also important, y'know. Don't give the "IT'S FANFICTION IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT" argument. Read around, a crap-load of fanfics stay in character are exceptionally good. And an even greater crap-load are dragged down because of OOC characters.)

Emotions were nowhere to be found. In my mind the narrative and dialogue were monotonous. It's like a list:

This happened. That happened. Someone hurts someone. That person feels this. Someone else arrives.

"Do this. Go there and do that. You, other person, do this," said this person while he looked at something.

He/she smiled."
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I like this. I agree that there should have been real consequences to Dumbledore and the Wizarding world for what he and that world had done to Harry. I will forever see Dumbledore as as-much-of if not more than of an evil monster as Voldemort was for what Dumbledore had done to and intended for Harry and the harm he caused countless numbers of students through his sacrificing their educations and futures to poor professors because it fit his agenda.

I was so very disgusted by canon that I wanted to see the entire wizarding world BURN with the exception of a very few friends of his escaping. They deserved no less. The only true justice would have been for them to have reaped what they sowed through their bigotry, apathy, cowardice and laziness. NOBODY deserves the lives of such young and innocent children to be sacrificed for their comfort.
Battosailover5 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
number one creapiest story I've ever read.
aboulhosncc chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
looking past how distastful the idea of this story is I will try to first critque it for what it is.

First off harry usually has accidental magic that would save him in case things wend wrong so that is something that should be adressed.

Secondly if the darklord could go so easily into hogwarts even with harry so injured why has he not done so before. The simple fact is he needed the closet which only occurred much later in the year and several things had to be fixed for it to happen

Third is the fact that I see no reason why magic could not fix it

THe simple fact is if magic is able to vanish bones and such and repair it than it would be as simple to vanish the spinal cord and fix that as well. and as for the brain I see no problem with that either

Now what I would like to have seen is more than a simply stupefy on the dudley's but meh that is irregular. Frankly the fact is it was never 'that bad' so to speak and this whole story really just feels wrong for me.

Yeah we get it dumbledore makes over complicated plans and sometimes they backfire. Fact is they backfired in cannon as well

The idea is that quite frankly there were other ways to accomplish this than the old standby of abusive harry getting hurt at the Dudleys

If the rat was able to get a sample of his skin so easily why not simply curse him there or do something else at the train station no this was too convoluted a means
Xadro chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great story, finally a bit of realism to the HP fanfiction world lol. This actually makes the most sense Voldemort Winning and all.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Good story
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I hat that Harry died, but I have to agree with your assessment - JK takes child abuse WAY to lightly for my tastes. Harry never should have been with the Dursleys to begin with, and wouldn't have been if Hagrid hadn't taken Harry from Sirius on Dumbledore's orders.
Marj123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Logical, rational and well written. Just a bit too realistic. If the boy can't vanquish a great and evil wizard, it's nice if he can at least somehow escape and live a normal life. However, the author of a book is god. Who am I to argue?
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
And it could have happened that way too. Excellent!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »