Reviews for iMade a List chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This is one of the best I've read of yours in the last few days... It feels so real. So absolutely in character, so Seddie. I don't know why, but it's perfect
Hannah Cha chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I sang that song (Smile. My friend and I called it Metaphor. SmileSimileMetaphor.) in choir.
alliebearlove chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This whole thing was extremly funny i loved it. :)
Jaade123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
amazing! :)
SeddieLove4Ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
haha no way, that book, pride and prejudice, i read it just a week ago lol i really liked it :D did you read it, and if so, like it? :)
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was really good ironically while i was reading this song i was listening to Vanilla Twilight, please continue to write because i love your stories!
Symphony Solider chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i like it...not your best though
pigwiz chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This one is especially nice! Look at the way it glitters.
ober22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
this was perfection. I love all of your stories, but this one is definitely in my top five.

my favorite line is “And Seven, you came here. You knew what was wrong. I don’t know how, and I don’t really care because…you knew you could fix it.” i feel like every girl wants that. i hope you write tons more, you're super talented, and i love reading your stories :)
nekoken chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
wow another story to take off my to read list. only 9 left to go, wow lol liked the story and sorry about the comments being pretty generic but they are so short and I normally like to read stuff over 100,0 words but the little short stories go by so fast and I love the little love stories so i am going to read them even if they are short as long as they sound interesting
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
ur seriously like a genius or goddess or somethin bc that is like the WORST SONG ON THE PLANET but it was a great fic.
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Aw, that was so CUTE! I never actually noticed how happy Freddie was when he thought he was on a date with Sam. Wow, now that I think about it, he was all on top of the world. How cute.
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
cute! loved it. esp when she started ranting out her list.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I would rather hear Sam's reasons put to song than listen to the Miley Cyrus version. lol.

I loved this one. (:
Sawyer chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
These oneshots of yours are exactly what I was looking for when I decided to browse fanfiction for iCarly stories those three or so months ago. I only wish they were longer! I'll have to read your full length story now... Great job and I look forward to your future works!