Reviews for Breakable
fragments.in.the.sky.named.you chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hmm...wow. This is probably the most realistic Duncan/Cody fic I've read. I mean, it's a weird pairing to say the least (I think Cody/Alejandro is weirder, though), but I don't think it could work. It's kinda like Duncan/Harold where it's cute for a one-shot but not so much for a multichapter romantic drama. It just wouldn't work, and neither would this pairing.

I like how Cody knew that Duncan would reject him, but it still hurt. I also really like how IC Duncan was. Most romance stories in general have him all pussified and romantic, that's not the Duncan I know! (and it's ironic...b/c...I wrote a fanfic that had those scathing characteristics when I was 12...#pathetic)

Well-written and very realistic one-shot. Adding this to my favorites! :)
TearsDrippingDown chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ellie2498 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was so well-written! You are very talented!
Me chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That was so sad! Going on my favorites...
Crazy chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was heartbreaking. Well done my friend. Poor cody
Raltsshipping chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That was emotional. Poor Cody. D:
Ms. A chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I understand the concept, but it made me upset to read poor Cody getting his heart broken.
heaven-can-wait-for-you chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
so sad. poor cody
lllllllllll chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Written very well, and Duncan's reaction made me sad but it was quite IC. Poor Cody :(

Great story. Ebony Blanca approves!
xXSlasherXx chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aw, man that sucks! Not the story, but how Duncan reacted to Cody's confession. That was short, but an excellent read! Good job!
nococococococo chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
aw bumer ya gotta feel bad for lil cody :(
noodlemonsters chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
YAY! I simply adore this couple! This fic is so sad and angsty.. I love the descriptions you used for the emotions. I'd really love it if you wrote more with this couple! Especially where they get together *wriggles eyebrows suggestively* I'd definetly pay to see that! ;D Anyways, I hope to hear more, ANYTHING!, from you soon.. Please?..

Muchos Love!