Reviews for A Rough Start
Daire123 chapter 41 . 11/19
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
OTPyeahyouknowme chapter 41 . 10/8
How is this so good. What the heck.
iChaos chapter 41 . 8/14
That was one of the most beautiful and realistic stories I have ever read. It was so genuinely prosaic and tragic, yet joyful and fulfilling at the same time. The writing was flawless and the characterizations were finely balanced between familiar and completely original, which was impressive. Basically, this is just about as close to perfect as fanfiction gets. I very much enjoyed reading this, thank you so much for sharing your work. This one goes in the favorites for sure.
Lexi GT chapter 1 . 6/20
Loved this. All the emotions. Characters are much more likable than traditional Edward and Bella. One of my favorites of the category, although there are no vamps.
Kksmum chapter 39 . 3/29
Love this story. Its funny, and filled with all the emotions.
I laughed and cried all the way through for the third time I think.
Tahina chapter 41 . 3/17
I've never cried and laughed at a fanfic ever before. Your language is amazing. Write a book!
princeselisa chapter 41 . 3/2
Great story. Thanks
shaynaholmes2016 chapter 37 . 1/24
Swear Edward pisses me off idk how Bella handles it “processingI’m processingBella I’m prosessing” I would be like process this and flip him off lmao that’s so annoying lol
Kimberley Clay chapter 41 . 1/22
Awesome story. I cried, I laughed. I blubbered Luke a baby when Edward and carlisle were talking. It was heart warming.

alexiana75 chapter 41 . 12/18/2021
I love how everything wrapped up amazingly and it really was a joy to read- very frustrating at times, but definitely a joy
alexiana75 chapter 34 . 12/17/2021
wow! Poor Carlisle...Edward...Esme!
alexiana75 chapter 30 . 12/17/2021
I really love it and such an unconventional idea but I am getting so frustrated with Edward's doubts and both their lack of proper communication. Sigh
alexiana75 chapter 9 . 12/14/2021
this is a very interesting idea. I soooooo hope, we are not going to see a bad Carlisle
StopTheMadness chapter 23 . 11/2/2021
Oh no. That’s not good.
StopTheMadness chapter 21 . 11/1/2021
Fuck Edwards parents. Seriously.
23,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »