Reviews for A Rough Start
Complex Dream chapter 6 . 10/19
This is the first Twilight saga fanfiction I've read that wasn't a one-shot and I gotta say: I imagine myself sticking to it til the very end. Its very well written, and has a good storyline as well.
I hate the fact that Edward has a son with Jessica .
Will Edward let Jasper in?
Where is Carlisle? Does her parents know Esme?
leinchen chapter 41 . 8/13
I really loved reading this story and taking their joruney with them.
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this wonderful story with us!
Greetings from Germany,
leinchen
thelightnina chapter 41 . 7/30
I really wish we had gotten more carlisle content. I feel like I’m missing a lot of his recovery. And the final result too.
Neha chapter 41 . 7/17
A lovely story!
kelmikmag chapter 15 . 7/5
Love Bella's text!
TwilightBabies11 chapter 1 . 6/19
Emmett should never have taken Rose back. She dumped him like yesterdays trash and started screwing someone else right away, and only came back to him when that guy showed his true colors. Sorry but he could do better.
Burning4Peeta chapter 24 . 6/15
This is such a good story. But something I've been wondering this entire time is, where is Anthony's grandfather? I realize he's sick but I feel like Bella or someone would ask hey do you want to call your grandfather? Do you want to make a Christmas card? Also, where's Anthony's stuff that was mentioned in the beginning? Edward could have called and arranged for his toys, bed and clothes to be delivered. I'm sure it would have included the fishing pole.
Burning4Peeta chapter 6 . 6/14
I love this story so far. I'm glad Bella gave him the tidbit about survivor benefits. Yes, there should be someone from CPS that still checks on them. In my state you'd be assigned a home health person to help teach you certain things (one of my friends had to use this. The taught everything from proper cleaning, grocery shopping, even managing a budget.) that person would also help sign the child up for Medicaid. I love how realistic this story seems.
Thank you for writing this.
Toni Masen chapter 40 . 6/11
Loved this story the first time and loved it the second time too. :-)
asaluina chapter 41 . 6/5
The only thing I could say is thank you. For writing those characters that are so Edward and Bella and so human, with their flaws and everything. It's definitely one of those stories we will never forget, and I confess I cried a little bit reading/seeing Anthony so grown up in the end. Congrats for writing so well and (again) thank you!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 41 . 5/23
So sweet!
I knew he wasn't fighting with a girl...;)
Thank you for this!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 34 . 5/22
"Fuckin' awesome, that's what it's called!" Emmett nearly shouted."
Bwahahaha! Nothing wrong with a little ass play! ;)
I'm so glad they went to see Esme on Christmas. My heart broke a little for Carlisle.
23,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »