Reviews for A Rough Start
Severussnapeismybff chapter 41 . 7/22
This was absolutely spectacular. Carlisle is one of my favorite characters and reading him hurting so bad broke me. Thank you so much for sharing!
awesomeami316 chapter 41 . 7/10
Oh man this story was so sweet
MiccaF chapter 41 . 7/9
I love this story more and more every time I read it!
hurricanebridgette chapter 41 . 7/2
This was a wonderful story. Thank you so very much sharing it. It made me feel genuine emotions and the true way scars and grief are handled..isn't always pretty. Well done in portraying that pain and healing.
starsmina chapter 41 . 6/29
so loved this story. It made me laugh and cry, thanks for writing.
NKubie chapter 41 . 6/20
That was sweet and I love how their family has grown. The naming alphabet is cute too. And knowing how much Carlisle has progressed is wonderful.

I keep thinking that if they want to guarantee a boy, they should adopt. Of course, that means that they most likely won't have him from a baby, but then again, they might. At least Edward and Bella are on the same page about it.

Megan, this has been a wonderful journey and one I wish I'd taken long ago. But as they say, better late than never.

Thank you for sharing your incredible talent!

NKubie chapter 40 . 6/20
Those images of Edward and Carlisle were so powerful! They really blew me away!

This was the perfect wedding for them and Edward's "vows" were brilliant!

Thank you for bringing this family, and all sides of it, the HEA they all deserved!

NKubie chapter 39 . 6/20
Oops. That review for last chapter was supposed to be for this one. Sorry.
NKubie chapter 38 . 6/20
I love the way that Esme is fitting into their life. And Carlisle...I really hope he eventually is able to tell Edward that he loves him. This seemed like a big step.

NKubie chapter 37 . 6/19
Well that's an inconvenient time for Bella to fall asleep. That said, it's about friggin' time that Edward had a real discussion with Esme!
NKubie chapter 36 . 6/19
That was so heartwarming. I hope Edward lets Esme in more. It seems like he's already on that track. I'm so glad that he at least finally told Anthony that Esme is his mom. Interestingly, Anthony hadn't yet put together the fact that Esme was his grandmother. I guess that will come in time.
NKubie chapter 35 . 6/19
I think I should have reserved my earlier "Wow" for this chapter. Carlisle calling Edward was unexpected, though I had a feeling the DVD was going to be key. I'm glad Carlisle is coming back to himself. It seems like he had been a kind and loving dad. However, I would like to know wtf that first outburst was all about. That was messed up!

NKubie chapter 34 . 6/19
Wow!
NKubie chapter 33 . 6/19
I didn't know Edward had it in him either. Good for both of them! Actually, all three of them.
NKubie chapter 32 . 6/19
That was a really powerful chapter on so many levels. It seems they're all making progress on some level, though. Yay!
23,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »