Reviews for A Rough Start
monica03 chapter 41 . 3/27
I really enjoyed your story, this could easily be made in a true novel and not just a fanfic. I am very sad I'm done with it! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Iklepixie chapter 41 . 3/16
Enjoyed this. Late to the party but worth it.
midnitereader chapter 41 . 3/14
Wonderful heartwarming story. Loved it. What a struggle Edward went through to have the life he now had, but it was all worth it.
MaryKary chapter 32 . 3/3
Neu. 1
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 41 . 2/19
I love every word of it! At some points I did think Edward was being an asshole, but then I really don't know how I would react in the situation. And Carlisle! OMG he really made me tear up! I loved this story.
thunnababy chapter 20 . 2/16
I'm so glad he has Bella to go with him for support. I can't imagine what he must be going through and the tumult his mind must be in knowing he wants to confront Esme and ask the question that have been burning in him all these years.
Payton79 chapter 41 . 2/12
What a wonderful, heartwarming story! I felt for Edward and his horrible past as well as for poor little Anthony. It's a tragedy how he lost his home. Those first days he spent with Edward, I really feared he would get taken away because of neglect, even though Edward did whatever his job and money allowed. And that day when Anthony asked for the M&Ms, it broke my heart. I was so glad Edward found a way to grant him that wish.

I'm grateful my friend, LaPumuckl, rec'd this story to me. It's the best I've read in a while. Thanks for writing and sharing.
EllieMoon chapter 40 . 2/4
Could Carlisle's early statement about Edward not deserving to be a daddy because he took everything away from him be taken two ways? Not only did they lose their daughter, but they lost their only surviving child as well. They were parents with no children. Although it's bullcrap that the other family didn't get punished. I still reread this story all the time.
LaPumuckl chapter 41 . 1/17
This was a lovely story and it was amazing that you gave all of them such a sweet happy end
Love, love, love!
myadryk89 chapter 41 . 11/20/2016
This story is in my top 3 best fanfics so far, it's so special that I know it won't leave that place no matter what others fics I read in the future.
I love it because of the realism of its characters and the circumstances, and how well informed you are about every little detail, every formality required for paperwork. You're amazing!
Forever sad about Esme and Carlisle and how much time and experiences they lost. I hope to never be on their shoes, specially Esmes's; alone for so long having lost her daughter, her son and basically her husband up until the end.
Bella is awesome, so smart, independent, reliable, I love her so much. And Edward and Anthony are pretty wonderful too, I really liked how you wrote the dynamics between them and Bella.
Thank you so so much for writing and sharing this fabulous story with us. You're the Best!
dpennell007 chapter 41 . 11/19/2016
What a fabulous story! It was totally realistic - not one flawless, ridiculously rich person in the bunch. Love discovered and flourished, even with circumstances that would try the most resilient person's patience.

Off to read the outtakes. I'm SO glad I don't have to say good-bye to this group quite yet. Excellent work.
Mtg526 chapter 41 . 11/17/2016
What a wonderful story from start to finish. You are such a talented writer and storyteller. Thanks so much for writing and posting for us all to enjoy. I can't wait to read everything else you've written.
Catmey93 chapter 41 . 10/27/2016
One of the best stories I ever read !
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 41 . 10/7/2016
This is too cute! I love this story!
23,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »