Reviews for A Rough Start
tunsia chapter 41 . 4/11
I know i am late to the party but this was great
Nofrure chapter 41 . 4/5
Love it, thank you so much for writing this story.
NO SOPA! .gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
The delerious bi chapter 15 . 3/14
Damn strait!
kirstyloveslife chapter 41 . 3/11
OMB I loved this so much I read it all in a day! You are amazing
me2 chapter 41 . 2/25
whoo! what an awesomely amazing story! you did a really fantastic job! its not too often that I don't get bored in the middle of a story. You held your audience well and didn't basically resolve everything in the first two chapters! You are an excellent author! wonderful wonderful job!

your characters had a lot of depth to them- fantastic
TrisFoster chapter 41 . 2/26
Hi! I loved this story. It's just perfect. Congratulations, you have an amazing ability for writing.
And thanks for sharing it with us! :)
this is the best story ever
boopgirl79 chapter 41 . 2/3
Great story!
ksw3 chapter 5 . 1/21
for some reason FF wont let me log on. I apologize if this comes up as a guest review.
Im loving this story. So many in the fandom rave about it and read it over and over. I have had it on my TBR list for ever it seams. Im so glad I started reading it. Its a very unique Edward and Im liking your Bella as well. Little Anthony is prescious and I would love to just scoop him up and give him some love. I will review more in later chapters. I usually read from a PDF so sadly, I dont review each chapter. Beautiful story though and I wanted to let you
know I am here reading and enjoying. Thanks again...Karen
Emmaline chapter 41 . 1/16
Such a hit! Outta the ball-park...perfect
Emmaline chapter 40 . 1/16
'Sob, gasp, gasp...' Holy cow can you ever bring out the emotions from your readers! The scene with Edward and his father in the kitchen was enough to throw me on my knees...so tender, so perfect and so much love finally set loose and released.
You are a master!
Emmaline chapter 38 . 1/16
How quickly a loving family can be destroyed. One tragic error and lives are set in total reversal, forever tortured and bewildered as to how? and why? Esme's desperate measures to vindicate her son, protect her husband and stay faithfully devoted to her goal to establish some connection to her lost first-born, is heroic...I stand in awe of her strength and fortitude. Redemption for Edward is long overdue and gratitude to Bella for her 'Esme-like' love for him is glorious to see...all in all, a magical story of courage and the power of love.
This is my third run-through - and I've discovered so many more reasons to commend you for your writting. Beautifully done!
theemrsfairchild chapter 41 . 1/16
I know this story is long finished, but wow! Great story. I liked how Edward and Bella weren't ridiculously wealthy in this story, and how they went through and overcame real life problems. I also like a good lemon like anyone else, but I appreciate that this story wasn't focused on their sexual relationship, and instead showed how their love grew from beginning and continued to do so.
Flightless Owl chapter 15 . 1/16
I've been reading this story practically nonstop since I found it yesterday, and I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. I'm absolutely in love with little Anthony, and it's so nice to see Bella cast in a maternal light. This is the first chapter that's brought tears to my eyes, though it's certainly not the first chapter that's tugged at my heartstrings.
22,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »