Reviews for A Rough Start
Catmey93 chapter 41 . 8h
One of the best stories I ever read !
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 41 . 10/7
This is too cute! I love this story!
Lanigra25 chapter 41 . 10/3
Loved this story. Thanks for sharing your talent
MusetteBlanchard chapter 40 . 10/2
I want you to know that if you write nothing else ... you have secured your place in this world by writing A Rough Start.
It's not often I get so caught up in a story. I laughed, I cried, I felt impatient at E's inner thoughts snail pace *shakes head* and then ... this:

"[...] His eyes filled to overflowing with tears [...].
"Dad?" he questioned in a small voice.
"Edward?" Carlisle returned.
[...] their hands pressed to one another's faces and their eyes asking the questions their lips could not. [...]
Suddenly, all of the questions faded. [...] He leaned into his father's hand, closed his eyes and bawled like a baby. [...] a moment that had been thirteen years in the making.
Time seemed to speed by and yet, stand still. [...] And then Edward did what he'd dreamed of doing ever since that day he was led away from his father in that court room. He laid his head on his father's shoulder, buried his face in his neck and found peace."

This. Is. Perfection. This is the stuff great stories are made of.
I bow to you, dear. To get two characters out of a well known love story and turn it into an even more beautiful and emotional love story.
I am in awe. I am wordless (Prolix Muse is speechless? A miracle! *winks*)
All I can say is thank you for sharing this precious gem with us.
I hope to hear more from you someday.
Good luck!
kadronya chapter 41 . 8/26
I love this story!
sarabo chapter 41 . 8/22
I realize that it has been 7 years since this story was published, but I really want to tell you how much I loved this story! I have just found the Twilight FF and I am loving every minute of reading. I started reading the 50 shades of Grey FF stories, but they were becoming few and far between. Thanks for not pulling the story. You have given me hours of pleasure.
Juuh Malfoy chapter 41 . 6/29
oh my god! what a beautiful, captivating history! seriously, i fell in love with pretty much all of your characters. I loved this fic all to the point i couldnt stop reading it until i finished it! and this epilogue? i'm speechless haha
Riam chapter 41 . 6/27
Thank you so much for this beautiful story. I enjoyed it immensely.
hawraa chapter 1 . 5/6
Got to me the realist life story out there for these two Always coming back for another read
beevine chapter 41 . 5/2
OMG ... Your storyline, characters and basically
EVERYTHING was brilliant. This is one of the few fanfics that honestly made me laugh, cry and fall in love...well done!
Rita01tx chapter 41 . 4/30
And a house full of kids YAY! Not sure you get these reviews anymore just, just in case, I've really enjoyed this story! Thanks for leavin' it up for us fic wanderers!
Rita01tx chapter 40 . 4/30
Such a touchin' moment between Edward and Carlisle in the kitchen *snotsob!*
Couldn't wish for a better HEA!
Rita01tx chapter 39 . 4/30
Don't blame them a bit for not wantin' to wait another moment to start their forever together! Glad both sets of parents were able to attend but they could have saved themselves a lot of drama by includin' their friends, as well LOL! Bella's in for a lot of grovelin' to get back on Alice and Rosalie's good sides!
Rita01tx chapter 38 . 4/30
Oh, no! I was hopin' Anthony would have years before he had to lose his Grandpa David Ugh! Too many misty moments in this chapter *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 37 . 4/30
Awwww! Mismey is such a cute name for Esme! But it really would be nice if Edward could skip to the sharin' part without all the pre-drama LOL!
23,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »