Reviews for A Rough Start
Chakara1winxclub chapter 16 . 1h
I knew it! When Edward said that the white sedan must be here because of Anthony, I remembered Bella running into a woman at the grocery store with Anthony and she'd said that her son looked like Anthony at his age. The only possible explanation is that, that was Edward's mom. And which mom wouldn't like to see her son, especially when she learns that she has a grandson too. So my intuition told me that must be Edward's mom. Yay! Yes, I get excited over stupid things. Good story, though. But then, you already knew that. How can you not? :)
Kate Cullen2539 chapter 41 . 6/22
i love this story it is really good and i loved the ending :) your a awesome writer
sleep deprived chapter 19 . 6/16
just wanted to let you know I've stayed up all night long reading this story. And I'm completely entranced. Seriously-look in to getting this published. I'm totally hooked (to the point of reading for 5 hours straight when I should be sleeping). It's just completely incredible. Props to you for your incredible writing skills and thank you bunches for sharing them with us.
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 41 . 6/9
Just finished reading this. A brilliant story! I loved reading this. :)
archy12 chapter 3 . 5/24
Some first meeting there, but really, five dollars per minute? That's insane!
Not sure why he went on a tirade about the teacher though. She wasn't the one charging him!
archy12 chapter 2 . 5/24
Wow, Bella is the epitome of methodical. No wonder Edward's ill-preparedness with his son irritates her so much.
archy12 chapter 1 . 5/24
Well, isn't that peachy? His son thinks he hates him!
Poor Edward has his task cut and dried.
Its not esmes fault...i hate how he treats her.
Edward is a selfish shit and im really suprised how bella lets him treat her.
Is this guy the craziest internet troll that ever existed?

Cinema blend: Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff Has Added Adrianne Palickā€¦

Screen rant: Will Lady Stoneheart appear in Season 5?

Patriot update: Noah's ark found keeping us in dark

Luciferentschlr dot livejournal dot com private email conversation transcript with therentschmeister aka Mike Rentschler internet troll for public consumption.

State your opinion: Ridiculous troll name. Yes of course he's a troll. Definitely the worst and I've met I few to know it. Stubborness and obsession made him the worst. At least now the turtle is back in his armoured shell.y
A second time reading for me. It was even better than I remembered. Now that I've stopped crying... All I can say is Bravo. You're writing is amazing and should be shared with the world! Thank you.
Cheesy, but wonderful.
Vicky's are trouble - at least the ones I know.
I love the way you write to include everyday situations (IE. Lady in the store). Makes your story so real
Just love every bit of this story. You are an amazing writer
22,914 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »