Reviews for A Rough Start
Susan2e chapter 20 . 11/14
"2 residents of a rhythm-less nation" is the greatest line!
I liked this.
Why most of the time bella gives head to edward? And edward is soooo uncomfortable cause of one tiny gesture? Im alittle mad at their sex life... its supposed to be mutual.
Not just bella pleasure him and he just fuck her.
Awww...i like their awkward relationship
foggynight chapter 41 . 10/31
Beautiful, beautiful story . . .
foggynight chapter 38 . 10/31
The line, "two seats" absolutely killed me! I love this story so much - thank you for writing it.
NoWayWithWords chapter 41 . 10/29
What an amazing, fantastic story! This was such a great read, I had a hard time putting it down, and hated to see it come to an end! These were the most real, gut-wrenching, heartwarming emotions that I've read in a long time. I was crying, laughing, and "awwww"ing, all the way through.
Kudos to you for creating this world I spent all the spare time of this past week in! :)
Anime-Twihard-girl chapter 41 . 10/14
Wow just wow! I don't normally review but I just could not pass this one. I had put this on my to-read list years ago and only got to it now. Kicking myself for waiting so long. First I want to congratulate you for beautiful character development in this story. I truly felt that every one matured and grew in this story and that's rarely seen. You also made imperfect people and imperfect relationships which is how reality is! I hate when E/B couples never argue and are sickeningly sweet, thank you for displaying the hard work required to really make a relationship work long-term. Above all though thank you for showing the different types of parents you get in this world. New parents, estranged parents, loving over-protective parents and step-mums. My only criticism was that I wished these characters were real so I could give them hugs. Especially hearing Esme's story and the unimaginable pain she must go through, poor Edward who just wanted to be loved, Carlisle who lost his mind when he lost his kids and little Anthony, the sweetest little boy. Seriously I could go on and on. Thank you for writing this amazing story. You truly are an amazing writer.
Galathea82 chapter 41 . 10/11
I'm so late on fic is not even funny! I always saw it in everyone favorites and ignored until now and let me tell you that I know now why is everyone favorite. This is and awesome fic, really heartfelt, very real. I love it! Thank you
Cobblet chapter 41 . 9/11
What an amazing story. So well written!
Good lord, these people need some decent food. Tater tots, boxed Mac and cheese, hot dogs and McDonald's?
mounds01 chapter 41 . 9/7
Great story!
ladymagna1100 chapter 41 . 9/2
Oh my goodness, that was one of the sweetest stories I've read in a long time. It was beautifully written and I'm so glad I recently stumbled upon this fic. I was captivated from beginning to end.
clickpic chapter 41 . 8/26
Just finished this story. I loved it. Had some great crying moments...laughing moments...great story!
Brandi Neri chapter 41 . 8/22