Reviews for A Rough Start
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 41 . 9/2
Wow.
I drifted from the twilight fandom fanfiction for a while. Then I reread the ones I'd read years ago.
I saw this one favorited by another author and took a chance.
Basically...
One of the best I've read.
I loved it
I wish it had a sequel.
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 41 . 8/4
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Rose & Em are Married & i am happy that Ali & Jazz are Married & I am happy that Everybody has Beautiful Children's
recklesscactus chapter 41 . 7/25
the time and effort that must have gone into this story is absolutely remarkable
Ophelia85 chapter 41 . 7/23
One of the best stories out there.
lamelurker chapter 41 . 7/21
Thank you for writing and sharing your story! It was wonderful.
charbronte chapter 41 . 7/5
What an amazing story! I loved it from start to end. The backstory of Edward's family really broke my heart... but such a brilliant component in this story. I love Edward and Bella's relationship here SO much and loved how Edward grew from the first until the very last chapter. Thank you for sharing this; I really love it and is already definitely one of my favourites. 3
is2121 chapter 27 . 6/23
I couldn't even finish cause of how Edward is. Great story but geeeez Edward is exhausting
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 41 . 6/21
Great story loved everything about it write more stories your good at it
Edward is so closed off it pisses me off. Just communicate, damn you! Bella is a saint for putting up with this...
Zveka68 chapter 41 . 6/18
rec'd by bevey99 :) on RobAttack on comments steam

excellent story, thank you for sharing your words :)
My God, so so tragic. Fuck the parents, why would you leave KIDS unsupervised with guns with other kids around. What happened was an awful awful tragedy, I truly feel for Edward. What I don't understand is Esme and his father. You know your child intrinsically, how could you even contemplate him doing that purposely? If anything, they should be to blame
Hmm Edward's a little bit of an asshole here. Bella honestly is very lovely, has done so many favours for him already but has not betrayed any interest in him whatsoever. Him getting a little agitated about a date is fine...but it pricked me the wrong way a little. Also, in reality, if I was Bella there's no way I'd say yes - Edward needs to cultivate a relationship with a son first without creating any awkwardness (imagine them breaking up in the school year..eek!)
Bella has a heart of GOLD. Bless her.
orchidluv chapter 41 . 5/6
This was such a real story! The trials, tribulations, emotions, thoughts of each and every event in their lives! I couldn't put this down! My only complaint is you introduce Jasper as Hale, later you say "Brandon/Whitlock house" then at the end, Bodie is named Hale. It's confusing because Rosalie is also Hale, yet there's no mention of a sibling relationship between JR. I love love loved it so dang much!
23,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »