Reviews for A Rough Start
Twihard-girl-SG chapter 41 . 10/14/2015
Wow just wow! I don't normally review but I just could not pass this one. I had put this on my to-read list years ago and only got to it now. Kicking myself for waiting so long. First I want to congratulate you for beautiful character development in this story. I truly felt that every one matured and grew in this story and that's rarely seen. You also made imperfect people and imperfect relationships which is how reality is! I hate when E/B couples never argue and are sickeningly sweet, thank you for displaying the hard work required to really make a relationship work long-term. Above all though thank you for showing the different types of parents you get in this world. New parents, estranged parents, loving over-protective parents and step-mums. My only criticism was that I wished these characters were real so I could give them hugs. Especially hearing Esme's story and the unimaginable pain she must go through, poor Edward who just wanted to be loved, Carlisle who lost his mind when he lost his kids and little Anthony, the sweetest little boy. Seriously I could go on and on. Thank you for writing this amazing story. You truly are an amazing writer.
Galathea82 chapter 41 . 10/11/2015
I'm so late on fic is not even funny! I always saw it in everyone favorites and ignored until now and let me tell you that I know now why is everyone favorite. This is and awesome fic, really heartfelt, very real. I love it! Thank you
Cobblet chapter 41 . 9/11/2015
What an amazing story. So well written!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/6/2015
Good lord, these people need some decent food. Tater tots, boxed Mac and cheese, hot dogs and McDonald's?
mounds01 chapter 41 . 9/7/2015
Great story!
ladymagna1100 chapter 41 . 9/2/2015
Oh my goodness, that was one of the sweetest stories I've read in a long time. It was beautifully written and I'm so glad I recently stumbled upon this fic. I was captivated from beginning to end.
clickpic chapter 41 . 8/26/2015
Just finished this story. I loved it. Had some great crying moments...laughing moments...great story!
Brandi Neri chapter 41 . 8/22/2015
i loved this story wow
Keltyr chapter 41 . 8/20/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed your story and characters. Thank you!
XmariskaX chapter 41 . 8/13/2015
great story! i loved it
angellovesfanfiction chapter 41 . 8/12/2015
It is perfect. Simply perfect.
Sheryl's Sphere chapter 41 . 8/8/2015
Wow... I just finished this epic story. I'm sorry I didn't stop reading to review every chapter. This story is a great page turner. I couldn't put it down. Such a well written story and written with such insight. I loved it... Every minute of reading this. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with everyone. It was amazing.
mrs.cody simpson chapter 41 . 8/2/2015
OMG! I LOVED THIS BOOK! I LOVED IT FROM BEGINNING TO END! THIS BOOK WAS JUST SO PERFECT! YOU SHOULD PUBLISH IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! IT HAD ME CRYING AND LAUGHING AND JUST MADE ME SO HAPPY! I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH! And, sorry for the capital letters I just got over excited as I got to the last chapter. I loved this book just so damn much. Sorry for my language. It just warmed my heart
Chakara1winxclub chapter 41 . 7/8/2015
I like this story. I did think that Edward was being so difficult at first, but in the end, this story turned out to be really sweet... :)
Chakara1winxclub chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
I knew it! When Edward said that the white sedan must be here because of Anthony, I remembered Bella running into a woman at the grocery store with Anthony and she'd said that her son looked like Anthony at his age. The only possible explanation is that, that was Edward's mom. And which mom wouldn't like to see her son, especially when she learns that she has a grandson too. So my intuition told me that must be Edward's mom. Yay! Yes, I get excited over stupid things. Good story, though. But then, you already knew that. How can you not? :)
23,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »