Reviews for A Rough Start
Guest chapter 41 . 2/13/2016
Gah! The feels! So good. Couldn't stop reading! Thank you so much~
SweetTeaAddiction chapter 41 . 2/4/2016
This story was wonderful! I can't even begin to express how much I was caught up in it. I spent the last day or so reading it and it was really hard to pull myself away from the screen! I don't think it was until chapter 23 that I realized I had yet to leave you a review! I love how well you portrayed the characters and it was almost too easy to picture them in this, their mannerisms and such. I'm pretty sad that it's over honestly! It's one of the stories that you wish woul just continue on and that's helped by what an amazing writer you are! I hope I stumble across more of your work in the near future :)
goshdarnypooh chapter 41 . 2/3/2016
Reread this story after having read it years ago. Just as good as I remembered it to be!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/24/2016
Five Star Review! Best story I read in a long time. Loved the family romance drama theme
bbmassey88 chapter 41 . 1/10/2016
Awwww! Love d this story!
bbmassey88 chapter 40 . 1/9/2016
Loved this story!
Gagika chapter 41 . 1/9/2016
Oh god, I've wept so often in this story. I was choked with emotions. I wanted to press Anthony against me and assure him that it will all end well. Poor boy!

I love this story!
JBokan chapter 39 . 1/8/2016
Enjoyed this story! I have to say I am disappointed with a few things though. In the epilogue, I would've liked if there was a mention of the gender of Rose & Em's baby. I would've liked scenes of Rose, Em, Alice & Jasper in the epilogue. It's sad that David didn't spend more time with Anthony before he died. Finally, I can't stand that Edward pretty much let Anthony forget his birth mom & grandmother. Edward should've tried to keep their memory "alive".
- Btw I don't mean to be rude, I know this is your story.
klel323 chapter 41 . 1/7/2016
I forgot how good this story was. Thanks to TLS for putting together a list of "classics" that gave me a chance to get reacquainted with this powerfully written story. Bravo.
QueenGB chapter 41 . 1/6/2016
Beautiful story! Even the angst wasn't so painful I could throw my iPad. Well thought out plot and real defined characters. Sorry to see it end but happy how it ended.

Thank you!
ficfangirl chapter 41 . 1/5/2016
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you've left the story up.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 41 . 1/4/2016
Amazingly written. Brilliant story.
Rolange chapter 29 . 12/30/2015
Wow. I effin' LOVE this story. Edward, Bella, Anthony...the whole nine yards. And so realistic too, not too "fiction" if ya' know what I mean.

I found this through a post on The Lemonade Stand about the best completed Twi-Fics!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
This story is crap. Bella is a judgemental bitch and needs to come off her high horse.
Susan2e chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
"2 residents of a rhythm-less nation" is the greatest line!
23,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »