Reviews for A Rough Start
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
I knew she would. I love this.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
I think they should let Anthony know that they are more than friends, all the while being careful to assure him that he would never be left out or behind.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
I'm dying to know what happened between him & his I'm glad he didn't get mad at Bella for telling him about his Mom.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
I'm really interested to hear this woman's story. I wonder what happen to Vicky? I want to see Bella kick her ass.
lillianolivia.white chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
WTH! Where did she even come from?
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
I have come to believe it was Vicky tailing / stalking Edward in the white car the night he helped Bella & went to the grocery. Vicky needs to be kept away from that baby. Edward can be an ass, but he needs a come to Jesus talk about the bitch & what she is doing to his son.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
I was smiling very broadly at the end of this chapter. I hate Vicky. He had better not have sex with her! Yuck.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Vicky is a piece of work, & I want to jack slap her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
As usual , they are so honked up about each other, thinking the wrong things.
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Oh no, no , no!
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Sweet. I love it. Edward was obviously very hungry.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
How they saved Gus in the shoebox was perfect.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
These benefits might actually help a lot. I'm glad they are on first name basis, but my heart still hurts for Anthony.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Good name for this chapter! Bella is pretty cool. I kinda feel sorry for Edward. No money, no idea what he is doing...
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Yeah, I'll bet that was Bella. This poor child, I'm surprised no one has turned Edward in to The DCS.
22,891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »