Reviews for A Rough Start
FanficButterfly chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
Sorry that I don't do a very good job of reviewing but I think your story is very well written and interesting. I like that you didn't make Jessica a bad neglectful mother, it makes the story more down to earth in a way. One thing that I am curious about is Jessica's father, who was mentioned to be in a wheelchair. I understand that there might be issues with that but it would seem kinda natural that Anthony would want to see him again or talk to him on the phone every now and then.
lulu52 chapter 41 . 12/18/2014
Awesome!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 41 . 12/10/2014
Oh my gosh I absolutely loved this story! Seriously your emotions in this are amazing, I couldn't stop reading, this was well written and we'll thought and was an awesome read! I like how your plot was so thick, it wasn't just all about the lemons, and watching Anthony and Edward develop into a team was awesome to watch. I really loved this story!
txreina chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Plan to read again.
PAT2024 chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
Great Story. So emotional. I loved it. Very well written. Thanks for sharing.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
I loved it! So fabulous! Great character development and story line. In all honestly you could pull this switch the character names and publish. Yes it's that good.
Treestar2509 chapter 41 . 11/24/2014
Loved it. Thank you.
Treestar2509 chapter 40 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful ending. Thank you for sharing this story with us. It was wonderful and well written. Thank you.
tweetytweets chapter 41 . 11/13/2014
It was a wonderful story.. Thank you for sharing it with us
Treestar2509 chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
I think Bella is pushing him too hard. He lost his entire family that day, his birthday. Maybe with time he would be more open to learn about it, but I feel this was bad timing. She needs to let it go...for now.
My kids have visited the Salem Center Mall Santa. He really is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. I can't seem to put this story down.
Treestar2509 chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Vicki is icky. I wish Edward was smart enough To keep her away from Anthony. She is mean to him and she makes him feel uncomfortable.
Treestar2509 chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
There are so many misunderstanding keeping them apart. I'm happy Bella gets to spend more time with Anthony. She's so good with him.
Treestar2509 chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
It seems like things are looking up for these two. I also sounds like Edward had a hard childhood as well. I hope that can be a driving force to make him do better for his son. Anthony is so sweet. I want to take him home.
Treestar2509 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
I love it. Go Bella! It's nice to see Anthony happy. I even felt bad for Edward when they were at the store. It's hard being a parent sometimes.
Treestar2509 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
This party will be interesting. Will Edward show up to back to school night?
23,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »