Reviews for A Rough Start
blubuttrfly10 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
I can only imagine what went through Edward's head when he had to tell Anthony about his doll. I remember being younger and my stuff animal got a little eaten by the dog, I was not happy, LOL. Poor Edward with having to tell Anthony that he was never leaving him, hopefully he will start to make some changes now. Looking forward to more!
Adi.Ayers chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
This story is so heartbreaking. Every chapter I want to cry. I hope things start to get better soon. Keep writing, It's very good so far.
SubtlePen chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
*snif* oh i'm so proud of edward! anxious to know his back story...
SubtlePen chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
finally! :D
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
love it!
SubtlePen chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
it amazes me that rosalie hasn't connected the dots...
SubtlePen chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
oh my god this is just difficult to read as a mom of a six year old - i hope to gawd edward gets some help soon...
SubtlePen chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
i'm really impressed with how you are framing the story - :D
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
what a wonderfully written intro - such a different edward, such a believable premise. looking forward to more -
xKrazyKiddx chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
OMG this is such a sweet story...they are both learning to cope...and Anthony seems to be an extremely awesome kiddo! I love where you're going with this and cannot wait to see what else is in store for these two and i hope they get to be at a place that is beneficial for both of them :)
Kambria Rain chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
This has been so heartbreaking. I'm sure that's what you were aiming for, so nice job. I probably should have expected it since the title is "A Rough Start". I've already fallen completely in love with little Anthony, and I'm definitely stressed out for Edward. My heart goes out to all of them. I'm glad things are looking a little better for them at the moment, and I can't wait to read more.
elvawenn chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Hi there, your story was recommended at The Fictionators and I followed the link, and I'm so glad I did! This story is so unique, so heartfelt and real... and I'm really enjoying myself reading it. Please keep it up and update soon, I already love it.
lineandpoletuna chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Wow - this is really really interesting - i can't wait to see what happens next and i'm glad that you have made Edward so different : )
queenboogie16 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
This story is friggin brilliant. I love how realistic and emotional it is. Especially the hardships both Edward and Anthony have to go through. Edward with his job, finances, etc. And Anthony with losing his mom and placed into the home of basically a stranger. I think anybody who is/was a single parent, or somebody who grew up in a single parent household can identify with this story. Anyhow in the beginning chapters I though Bella was pretty judgemental and quick to jump to conclusions. But she quickly redeemed herself when she helped Edward. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work! :D
banshee69 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
I really like this story so far. Edward has a lot to deal with in a short amount of time. Poor Anthony, asking who will take care of him if something happened to Edward. I loved 'Daddy Edwards' reply to Anthony about that.

This story seems like it's gonna be really close to a real life situation. And that's awesome to be able to write something so real.
23,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,475 1,482 1,483 1,484 1485 1,486 1,487 1,488 1,495 .. Last Next »