Reviews for A Rough Start
xKrazyKiddx chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
OMG this is such a sweet story...they are both learning to cope...and Anthony seems to be an extremely awesome kiddo! I love where you're going with this and cannot wait to see what else is in store for these two and i hope they get to be at a place that is beneficial for both of them :)
Kambria Rain chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
This has been so heartbreaking. I'm sure that's what you were aiming for, so nice job. I probably should have expected it since the title is "A Rough Start". I've already fallen completely in love with little Anthony, and I'm definitely stressed out for Edward. My heart goes out to all of them. I'm glad things are looking a little better for them at the moment, and I can't wait to read more.
elvawenn chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Hi there, your story was recommended at The Fictionators and I followed the link, and I'm so glad I did! This story is so unique, so heartfelt and real... and I'm really enjoying myself reading it. Please keep it up and update soon, I already love it.
lineandpoletuna chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Wow - this is really really interesting - i can't wait to see what happens next and i'm glad that you have made Edward so different : )
queenboogie16 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
This story is friggin brilliant. I love how realistic and emotional it is. Especially the hardships both Edward and Anthony have to go through. Edward with his job, finances, etc. And Anthony with losing his mom and placed into the home of basically a stranger. I think anybody who is/was a single parent, or somebody who grew up in a single parent household can identify with this story. Anyhow in the beginning chapters I though Bella was pretty judgemental and quick to jump to conclusions. But she quickly redeemed herself when she helped Edward. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work! :D
banshee69 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
I really like this story so far. Edward has a lot to deal with in a short amount of time. Poor Anthony, asking who will take care of him if something happened to Edward. I loved 'Daddy Edwards' reply to Anthony about that.

This story seems like it's gonna be really close to a real life situation. And that's awesome to be able to write something so real.
Pandora147 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
I've never left a review for anyone in the Twilight fandom before... I write in another fandom, and although our fandom is tiny in contrast to that which Twilight writers cater to, I do understand the importance of how every single review counts, that it doesn't matter if you're already getting a hundred reviews for each chapter. Which is why I feel guilty for lurking in the Twilight fandom but I'm also a little scared of getting into Twilight too deep... my life already is centered around ff . net and also FanForum and I can only imagine how being actively involved in two fandoms could send me over the edge into officially having no real life.

I don't know what it is that you've done here that has compelled me to review... I don't even really have anything specific to say other than that I just read the seven chapters. I'm so desperately loving the world you've created.

I can't promise that I'll review every chapter but seriously, bringing me out of lurkdom, you truly should know that you've done something incredible to make that happen :)

I'm looking forward to whenever you next update :)
nitareality chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
A rough start is putting it mildly LOL. I think this is a unique story and look forward to seeing where you take it.
katt-ryn chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
I think this is great and I actually said...shit!...when I tried to scroll for chapter 8 and it wasn't there...hee hee
VicB chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
phew. Haven't stopped reading since ch 1. I just had to get to the end of this chapter. I am very curious as to how/why Edward doesn't speak to his parents. This story is really sad but unfortunately very true to life. That is what I love about. Most of the time I read ff to escape the ordinary but with this story I love seeing my beloved characters in real life situations No fancy cars, no mcmansions, no designer shopping sprees. Work, bills, crap...*sigh*

Thanks for sharing your story!
Rochelle88 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
Loving your story. Hope things get better for Anthony and Edward.
JanCullen86 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I'm glad that Edward has found some to get Anthony to school on time. I love how sweet Edward was with Anthony about Gus. I hope they can find someone to fix him so he can keep something from his grandmother. I'm really interested to see what happened with Edward and his parents.

I can tell when this story updates I'm going to have to drop everything and read. Thanks so much for writing such awesome stories!
Robicorn chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
What a great story! So differnt and refreshing and how I love Dadward! I can't wait to read more!
secamimom chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I am loving this story so far. Can't wait for more!
JanCullen86 chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
Normally when I read fan fiction I enjoy Edward's point of view better than Bella's. I think I might enjoy Bella's a little bit better than Edward's in this one.

I'm so glad that Bella told Edward about the benefits that Anthony is entitled too. I hope that helps to make their lives easier.

Awesome chapter!
23,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,475 1,482 1,483 1,484 1485 1,486 1,487 1,488 1,495 .. Last Next »