Reviews for A Rough Start
ash902 chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I'm going either way with E here...I sympathize with the fact that he has no idea how to raise a child, but surely he could try to figure something out.

Oh well...I'm just loving how this could really be anyone.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Great chapter, I loved the afterschool incident from Bella's perspective. It was great. I can't wait to read more.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Crap... Anthony is sick. I feel bad for both Edward and Anthony... they aare both just trying to get by in life. One from the loss of his family and one from the addition of a new one. Great chapter.
m'love.cullen chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
A-SuperStar13 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Well... this is getting more and more interesting as it goes on. I really love they way you are writing these characters. Bella being the perfectionist is great. I love the way that she is about school. Great job.

But I am really not liking Edward right now. I understand that he is a new parent, but he needs to be a bit more responcible.
ash902 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I have a feeling I'm really going to like's already so realistic. I amstarting to get tired of the uber-rich Cullens and their perfect life in every fic I read. I'm excited to keep reading.

Thanks go to sleepvalentina for leading me here...I'm sure you'll get a bunch more readers now!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Oh... I like this. It is starting to get realy interesting. I wonder what else is in store for out new father. Great job.
LoveSunshine chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
This is an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G story. Totally amazing. I cannot wait for the next update, and the update after that, and then the one after that!
headre7 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Aw, this was such a big chapter for Edward and Anthony. He seems to have a lot more in common with his son's childhood as well. I'm understanding him much more now. This was their first big crisis and he did the right thing. I love that he consulted Bella on the matter, and she was professional about it, but it still makes me want to cry for Anthony...and for Edward as well. Great chapter, thanks for updating:)
montannaleigh chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
wow. this story is amazing. completely touching. and completely real. two thumbs up :) poor anthony though...i hope things start getting better soon
Salix caprea chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Such a wonderful story! I like Edward very much, he is very sweet as a awkward dad and he obviously never had an easy live. I'm very curious how his relationship with Bella will develop... Thank you for this story, hope you update soon :)
MarySoul chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I've just started reading and I'm finding this story to be absolutely captivating. I think you've done an amazing job portraying the hardships and battles of every day's life... also you managed to create characters and situations that feel real and consistent. Well done.
hornywife chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
This is a really great story. I can't wait to read more!
Whisper1 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Aw this little guy just breaks my heart! The interaction between Anthony and Edward is priceless! Good job, keep up the good work! This is quickly becoming my favorite Edward story!
mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is a really good first chapter!
22,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,475 1,482 1,483 1,484 1485 1,486 1,487 1,488 1,495 .. Last Next »