Reviews for A Rough Start
MarySoul chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I've just started reading and I'm finding this story to be absolutely captivating. I think you've done an amazing job portraying the hardships and battles of every day's life... also you managed to create characters and situations that feel real and consistent. Well done.
hornywife chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
This is a really great story. I can't wait to read more!
Whisper1 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Aw this little guy just breaks my heart! The interaction between Anthony and Edward is priceless! Good job, keep up the good work! This is quickly becoming my favorite Edward story!
mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is a really good first chapter!
luluubelle chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
aw! that ending made me teary!
amata-jo chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
My heart went out to Anthony regarding Gus. My mom washed my stuffed penguin (creatively named Penguin) and its head fell off. I was devasted but I was a little older than Anthony. It was the principle of it more than anything.

Great chapter!
lovinjim chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I love the honesty in this story...so many that I have read have Edward with so much money and no struggles that we all face everyday and Bella is the one always struggling. This is so relatable to everyday/everybody life. The writing is great and I love all of POV's that are given. I do feel so sorry for Edward, he seems just like Gus torn and broken...Can't wait for more
Kassiah chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I am glad that he called Bella. And I hope he figures out a way to fix gus. :)
Kassiah chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
A ray of hope. I love this story
Kassiah chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
I seriously love this story. THank you for writing this.
xsleepingswanx chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Found this through lion_lamb and I love it
amymorgan chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
I like Bluecollarward and I like Bellateach. And Anthony is painted as a little survivor. I look forward to Edward Learning how to be a parent.
amymorgan chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
Very good chapter! Always refreshing to see Edward grovel to Bella.
Kimberlesk chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Thank you so much for the update. I fall more for Daddyward every chapter! You write beautifully!
bridesmaid821 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I love this update. Finally, Edward is doing something for Anthony. I pity Anthony for Gus but the resting place was a very good idea!

I totally love Anthony when he went to bed with Edward. I hope the next chapters, having Edward take his leave, he'll be able to man up and do 'fatherly' duties to Anthony and form some bond with him. The sleeping together is a good start though.

Thanks for the update! Keep writing :)
22,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,475 1,482 1,483 1,484 1485 1,486 1,487 1,488 1,495 .. Last Next »