Reviews for A Rough Start
TAFKA1B25 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
This story keeps getting better and better. I love that Edward is slowly finding his way as a father - thankfully he finally took some time off work to get his life together! I just want to reach through my laptop and give Anthony a hug. He needs some love so badly. Luckily, Bella is there for him until Edward figures things out. Thanks for writing!
WhiteLotus95 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Ooh...little bit of Edward's history coming out there. Great chapter.
myolyn27 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Another great addition . . . cant wait for more
Aurabee chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
So so good!

It's amazing what a little bit of kindness can do for someone. Bella giving him hope gave him a push toward believing he *could* do it.
PLV chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Wonderful glad everyone gave Edward a little piece of advice in hopes he would think about it and so something.

I am glad he phoned Bella and asked for some help and she had some ideas for him. Poor Anthony losing his sock puppet. Hopefully it can be fixed.

Update soon. -D
Paco1230 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
So glad that Edward is realizing what he needs to do with Anthony. Their bedtime was so sad but sweet. Love this story!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
This is one of my absolute favourite stories right now. It's so real and it tugs on my heartstrings without being overly sentimental. I just want to take Edward and Anthony and look after them both.

your writing is so clear and says so much.

This phrase - "Anthony’s small voice sliced through the night." was really good.

thanks so much for updating!
sidekickgirl chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Aw, Anthony & Edwards exchange in bed at the end of the chapter had my eyes welling up with a liquidy substance. So sweet, and so sad. I'm glad to see Edward turning a corner in this new pursuit of parenting. Thanks!
saranic chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Edward is making such progress and really really trying.

I was so proud he called Bella because you know that took a lot for him to do. Asking someone for help.

Poor Gus. But I was impressed with how Edward handled the situation.

Great chapter.
caitlexishop chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I think they'r emaking progress... Thanks for updating! :D
dyly chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
so im kinda guessing that edward did something whenhe was a kid, like 12 years old, and it was illegal. And he was arrested and tried for it? hence the watching his mother across the courtroom bit. right? can 12 year olds be charged in a courtroom? i wouldn't know, but in England if you're under 18 you do it by video conference. meh.

anyway, how long before we find out what happened in edward's past? cos im DYING to know!
JodyG chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Wow I just found this story and I absolulty love it.
ScarlettLetters chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Oh, more to Edward's story. I like it.

I feel for the guy and he handled the Gus incident well. Little kids can surprise you.
LovesTheHeat chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
NO! No... Edward that's terrible! That's just.. god. I can't even...

Wow. I really liked this chapter. Edward calling Bella - I had to give him a high five for that one. And taking work off? That's extra brownie points. Finally things are starting to look brighter for Edward.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
loca37 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
It is official

This is my new favorite story.

I can tell that it is going to be beautiful
22,922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,477 1,484 1,485 1,486 1487 1,488 1,489 1,490 1,497 .. Last Next »