Reviews for A Rough Start
Bammers chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
that made me laugh so hard i loved it maybe he will talk to her and they can work on somthing update soon thanks...

she would help him if he asked...
sherbertlemon111 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Just caught upto this and enjoying it alot. Anthony's precious, 'lil guy brought me to tears so many times already. I can't believe Edward's making him sleep on the couch :( Looking forward to the father-son bonding.
Mariana75 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
LOL I think that just like Anthony, it was the first time a true smile crossed my face :P Not that this story isn't fabulous, but it sure is angsty ;)

So... they've finally formally met! I think Bella is going to make him sweat just a bit, and even if she doesn't, I bet Rose will. Dog toys LOL I can totally see her buying that!

Edward is right about one thing, especially in his kind of situation, single parents have it tough when it comes to dating.

It broke my heart to read how they don't touch, don't smile to each other, they don't even adress themselves if not necessary. He even calls him Anthony, instead of Tony, or some kind of term of endearment. Edward must MUST get out of his stupor soon. I think this fortuitous meeting will serve them both. Bella needs to get out of her bubble and Edward needs to get a grip on parenthood. It's nice to see how Bella has become a sort of sanctuary for Anthony. The poor little boy needs that affection, some kind of stability.

I don't know why Edward is ashamed for using a coupon. It's not the time to be proud, self-righteous, high and mighty! When you are in need, you use everything in your power to make it better, even if that means to use coupons. Personally, I don't see why it's so scandalous... Sometimes it can be a real budget saver.

I love this story so so much! Actually... I love everything you write, your (other) new story is absolutely fantastic!

Thanx for the update :D Can't wait to see how you're going to play this meeting! :D
danarst chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I adore Dadward and his little Anthony. Glad he realizes he's supposed to take better care of the kid, like buy him candy and show him some affection. I have high hopes he'll learn this Dad business. He just needs a good woman by his side who's good with kids, Ms. Swan, maybe? :)
madelyn16 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Great chapter. The scene at the grocery store was so touching. :) I'm very much looking forward to the next update! Things are looking up!
blue022 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
thanks for another great chapter
HellaAwesome chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Love it! Looking forward to the next update!
myolyn27 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
They finally meet! I cant wait for more! Edward is finally coming around, taking interest in Anthony and his wants and needs. Looking forward to your next update!
LibraryLady08 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
That was a great formal introduction. I loved it.

Can't wait for more!

-MJ
rlwoods chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
That was great! I love how they met at the party, brilliant!
midnite serenade chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Megan, another great chapter. I love that E felt that he could handle a little embarrassment when he heard A laugh and wanted to slip away so A could continue to laugh & smile with Bella.

We are already seeing changes in E. I'm so glad. I can hardly wait to see B&E's interaction.
kenziemorton97 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
love it. can''t wait for the next chapter
ClancyJane chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
i thought i was going to cry at the start of this chapter... we have all been there at the store : ( *it was nice to see Edward trying*

then the party and the presents there for Anthony made me smile, but the icing on the cake was BELLA - she is fantastic : ) *i am still laughing at her introducing herself to Edward* Brilliant
fanficreader83 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
edward really is trying here... I love that he had that moment where he gave anthony his candy and it actually made him smile and that edward reacted to that the way he did! it should be interesting now that he understands who anthony's teacher is and the fact that she seems to bring out a side in anthony that edward has not been able to yet! can't wait to see how it goes! ;)
bookworm-nz chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Mwahahahaha. I enjoyed that moment immensely! Now if Edward manages to swallow his pride/anger and make nice I'm going to get back to being sympathetic about how much he is struggling with Anthony and the fact that he is actually making an effort. If, however, he decides to let rip and starts insulting Bella all over again I'm going to be firmly on her side...can't wait to see which way he chooses to go! Oh and I really liked the grocery scene, it really showed how hard this is for Edward - the humiliation of money being tight, and the pride in Anthony followed by the realisation that he couldn't take any credit. I think we are starting to see some character growth! Awesome work, really enjoying this story :)
22,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,477 1,484 1,485 1,486 1487 1,488 1,489 1,490 1,497 .. Last Next »