Reviews for A Rough Start
jimemon chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Dad-Son bonding, one step at the time :) Loved it!
rlwoods chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
It was so good to read the appoligy in Edwards perspective. I'm really glad that he's starting to realize that he needs to deal with Anthony better...but oh, poor Gus! But that was the sweetest thing when Edward asked Anthony if he wanted to sleep with him...too cute!
dazzledtina chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Ok, I almost cried in that chapter, I am glad he is stepping up and seeing that Anthony is just as lost and scared as he is. Great Chapter.
dazzledtina chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
Aww, I really liked that chapter. I am glad Bella gave Edward the info.
dazzledtina chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
Great chapter. I felt for Edward at the grocery store, being a single mom I know how that is. Did Rosalie buy dog toys for Anthony? Ha ha. It looks like Bella is getting Anthony to laugh and smile, poor kid needs LOVE.
dazzledtina chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Great chapter. I don’t know who I feel more sorry for, Edward or Anthony. They both seem to have gotten the short end of the stick. And Edward does have family but he doesn’t associate with them at ?
AzraCullen chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I'm so glad edward is finally coming around... Anthony sounds like such a wodnerful boy, so cute and sweet and i love reading about him and edward and bella.

Cant wait to read more!
Snewman82 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I love how Edward is starting to open himself up to accepting his son and try to make things better. Poor Gus, I hope they find someone to fix the poor puppet guy. My heart warmed when he asked Anthony to share his bed and Anthony was up so fast to do so. Love this story can't wait to see where you go with it and how Edward and Anthonys relationship develops further along with Bella and Edward of course.
dazzledtina chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Someone needs to step up and help Edward learn how to take care of Anthony. Pretty sad chapter.
shellykayak chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I too like the blue collar theme of your story. I think Edward acts exactly like a guy with no money or experience with children or family life. Even if it's your first child we normally get to ease into them, so it is going to be alot of unknown for Edward.
dazzledtina chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Ok, the way you describe Bella- I kind of expect little birds and animals to follow her on her path of perfection. But I do like it and I am sure that is all a front from what you said of her upbringing. And Little Anthony, sad sad sad, Edward is new to this so I am sure he is doing what he thinks is right and trying to get to work on time and such. But come on, no breakfast for a little kid and throwing a buck at him like he is expected to run to taco bell or something.

Great chapter.
VampsGurl chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Glad Edward finally apologized to Bella.

Good thing he took Bella's advice about Gus. I really hope Anthony will start to open up soon.

Now that Edward has a week off he can teach Anthony how to play soccer, since he has a soccer ball.
wannakee chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Great chapter. I really like this story. It's nice to see a blue collar Edward, with all the vulnerabilities that role entails, plus all the emotional ones layered on by the tragedies of life. It's nice to see Bella in the role of someone who can help him (like in the Tutor) rather than being the one who needs to be rescued. I like how Edward handled the situation with Gus... asking Bella for advice and then following through. And Anthony's response... how sweet. As always, I'm looking forward to the next update.
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Great start. I like that your characters seem to have real life challenges and are not millionaires with the world handed to them. And how sad for little Anthony to lose his mother and sent off to live with strangers, but then again, that is real life.
christye chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I love this story so much! Edward is turning out to be an awsom daddy. It's an original and interesting take on e/b. Can't wait for more. Thanks.

C
22,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,477 1,484 1,485 1,486 1487 1,488 1,489 1,490 1,497 .. Last Next »