Reviews for A Rough Start
VicB chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Uh...I have tears in my eyes waiting to see what Ms. Swan says to Mr. Cullen in the letter. Dadwards are the best and I know I will be in love with this one shortly. Love the begining of the story and am excited to see it continue!

Thanks for sharing your story!
LoveAdy chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
poor boys...Edward is in over his head...but makes a little head way in this one! I liked it...still sad to read tho...im looking forward to the father-son progression...and E&B of course :)
dazzled by wizards chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
i love this story!

cant wait for more!
jilburfm chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I hope that someone can sew Gus back together. But in the meantime, Edward did a great job with handling the situation. And I'm so happy that they're sharing a bed now.

Very interested in hearing more about Edward's parents. The courthouse memory, losing his mom voluntarily, not speaking to them at all... there's a sad story in there.
jilburfm chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
An apple and a gas station rose? LOVE IT. So so dumb. But the intent was good and I'm glad that he took the step to rectify the situation. Especially since it paid off by him getting a lot of helpful info from Bella.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I love this story. I hate that he had a kid with Jessica, but overall a great concept. Excellent job...keep on going :)
Linds14 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I am completely and totally in love with this story!

I will admit that at first, I was a little hesitant just because I thought Edward would be a real dead-beat and just lazy and all that..but he's really not. It seems as if maybe he was dealt a shitty hand in life, and he's trying to make do with what he has. And he's also just so inexperienced with children that it really is a struggle for him.

And Anthony..oh my gosh. Poor little guy just breaks my heart. Seriously. I just want to hug him and cuddle him. I'm glad Bella has taken a liking to him and is so sensitive to his feelings/emotions and needs. I absolutely love their interactions!

I'm really looking forward to more!
Lilacs4All chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
Great start!

Did Edward do something at the age of 12 to land himself in a youth detention center? Is that why he lost his parents?
Twlightforever chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
Hi,

I just found your story and really like it. It is very different from other stories which is great. looking forward to more
radar1230 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
This story has a very real quality about it and has sucked me in. I am looking forward to more updates.
fanfictionfic chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
This story is so sweet. Totally tears at my heartstrings. Great job so far.
tickledpinkstamper chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
Not many stories touch me enough to review. But yours brought me to tears. Please continue with it, even though my eyes can't stop leaking. Beautiful
Twi-mania chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I like where this story is going, its really touching at how Edwards starting to pull it together and I cant wait for more of E and B. cant wait for more!
we live for love chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I saw this story recommended over on "Art after 5". I really like your story. It's different from other things I have read. I am wondering what happened to Edward with his family. I hope we get to find out soon. I love Bella with Anthony. He just breaks my heart. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Twi-mania chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
This is an amazing story, and I am so sad for little anthony. Hope his life gets better soon! cant wait to read more.
23,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,477 1,484 1,485 1,486 1487 1,488 1,489 1,490 1,497 .. Last Next »