Reviews for A Rough Start
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow! Interesting start! :)
Chilly Howdy chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
WOW very different story... love it... can't wait to read more :D
ash902 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I'm really glad I started reading this...I can't wait for your next update.
cranberryjuiceee chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I just discovered this story today and I love it so far!

Can't wait for the next update :]
tneb2009 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I saw this story on a recommendation list and I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see where it goes from here. I love how clueless Edward is about the whole parenting thing (he is always so good at everything else). This is very different, looking forward to more!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
What a wonderful chapter. I love it. I am so happy that Edward got Bella to help him with the whole Gus situation. It was wonderful advice. I am so happy that Edward is takingbetter care of Anthony. Great job.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
Great chapter. I loved it. I am so happy that Edward and Bella talked, especailly with the information that Bella gave Edward. Great job.
Mrs Boyscout chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Aw,Edward can be a daddy. That was so sweet. And a little tear jerking. Poor Gus. I hope they find a friend that can sew. Great chapter.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
Holy shit... well this is getting really interesting. I am so glad that all of Edward's freind really like Anthony... but Bella being there was the icing on the cake. Ha... Ms. Swan.
ash902 chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I'm going either way with E here...I sympathize with the fact that he has no idea how to raise a child, but surely he could try to figure something out.

Oh well...I'm just loving how this could really be anyone.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Great chapter, I loved the afterschool incident from Bella's perspective. It was great. I can't wait to read more.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Crap... Anthony is sick. I feel bad for both Edward and Anthony... they aare both just trying to get by in life. One from the loss of his family and one from the addition of a new one. Great chapter.
m'love.cullen chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
A-SuperStar13 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Well... this is getting more and more interesting as it goes on. I really love they way you are writing these characters. Bella being the perfectionist is great. I love the way that she is about school. Great job.

But I am really not liking Edward right now. I understand that he is a new parent, but he needs to be a bit more responcible.
ash902 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I have a feeling I'm really going to like's already so realistic. I amstarting to get tired of the uber-rich Cullens and their perfect life in every fic I read. I'm excited to keep reading.

Thanks go to sleepvalentina for leading me here...I'm sure you'll get a bunch more readers now!
23,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,481 1,488 1,489 1,490 1491 1,492 1,493 1,494 1,501 .. Last Next »