Reviews for A Rough Start
fanficreader83 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
wow... definitely a lot of growth there on edward's part, seeking help and trying to solve problems... that last part was wonderful to see as anthony really needs some positive interactions with his father, especially because of all that he has been through! glad bella could help! ;)
Famingo chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
This was a great chapter! I loved seeing a little more into Edward's head at this point. He's trying so hard to be a good father and he's doing a really good job so far and has made a lot of progress, especially with making him feel safe and taking Bella's advice for the ride to school and also about Gus. Poor little Anthony has been through so much and it must be hard on him, but Edward is doing a really good job for someone thrown into this situation. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Tisaveeone chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Oh my this chapter so SO emotional. I am ever so proud of Edward. He is finally behaving like a parent. It's not any easy thing to have your world turned upside down. But he and Anthony have each other and I can't wait to see their bond grow stronger.

Thanks so much for this chapter.
dihenydd chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Thank you for the update.

Edward seems to be getting a better grip on things now, I guess he too was in shock. He dealt surprisingly thoughtfully with Anthony about Gus and the bond is starting to form.

I guess I felt Rose dealt with him a little harshly but it was hardly out of character and maybe he needed the reality check. As always I like that your characters are flawed yet essentially good at heart and just try to do their best.
Sunfeathers chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Awesome chapter, Megan. Edward is starting to think before he acts rather than just react to things. I sense a tide of change happening. So glad Pete was empathetic and reassuring. That, aside from Bella's advice, probably did more for Edward than anything - knowing his job was secure while he takes care of things. I think Edward is under such pressure it's been hard for him to make good decisions and be sensitive to those around him, Anthony especially.

Poor Gus. I hope someone can fix him! And I'm glad he's arranged for a carpool for Anthony but I can't help but wonder about the moms he'll encounter once he immerses himself in the school scene. He's hot to begin with, but with Anthony in his life, he's just graduated to DILF status lol. Not many women can resist that. ;)

And I'm really loving how he's trusting Bella and turning to her for help. It speaks volumes that he's able to open up in this way to her. I can't wait to see them grow even closer and to get a feel for a growing attraction between them.

Thanks so much for the update, Megan! :)
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
That were so heartbreaking, I love that he took time of and is dealing with Anthony :)
HopeStreet chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
This chapter was happy and sad at the same time. Father and son both have emotional trauma it seems. Bella is going to be an important resource for Edward. Thank goodness Edward is taking steps now to cope with the situation and learn how to be a better parent to and for his son.
i love rob always chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Aw! Edward is growing up! Im glad that he's decided to get some help and not try to do this by himself! And I'm glad that Bella is giving him a chance.

Great chapter! :)
ClancyJane chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
what a beautiful chapter... Edward's POV was sad but charming : )
Etnie chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Wow!

Ok, I'm almost crying right now...

Please, please... update soon... i need to know.

(BTW the translation is getting a lot of good reviews!)
sherylb chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I'm so glad that things are looking up!
Grydelap chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Great chapter! I love how you develop Edward emotionally and make him get a connection with both Bella and Anthony. Keep writing - you're amazing!
iamdysfunctional chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
i love it

i love all your storeys

update soon
JeNnNn chapter 7 . 9/16/2009

i finally got to start this story!

ive been hearing about it everywhere, the gazebo and from other ppl but i hadnt had the time to read it, n now i do, n i read it, n i LIKE IT!

its soo good. a lil heartfail in some places, but thats okay, as long as it doesnt blow into epic proportions, its fine with me.

great story, love it!

...just realizing i shouldve reviewed every chapter.

woops, but ill review every chapter from now on promise :)

-jenn
katydid13 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I want to cry for both Edward and Anthony.
22,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,481 1,488 1,489 1,490 1491 1,492 1,493 1,494 1,501 .. Last Next »