Reviews for A Rough Start
kuntrygal chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens at back to school night!
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Awe poor little Anthony! Why do I have the feeling that Edward was Bella he was yelling at?
Marybells chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Ha! What a fantastic closer for he chapter. I like this story so far. A refreshing kind of Edward - not rich, educated...the usual. Look forward to the next chapte..what will Edward do in response to that zinger?
JenJenn chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I love the realisticness of this story.

edward hasnt become super dad over night.

nor is he totally inadequete and uncapable.

he's just trying to sort things out.

he hasnt looked at the stranger of a child and instantly fallen in love.

really good job :)

x
LauraLeeOr chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
this is such a different edward-but i like the story a lot-thanks!
kuntrygal chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Awe poor Anthony. I almost feel bad for Edward here too, he's obviously overwhelemed but should know better!
pepolas chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Hello!

I have just started reading your story. Very interesting plot.

Good luck Dadward...
danni4jbj chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
:D
danni4jbj chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I'm hooked!
Viridis73 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
A heartbreaking and wonderful story thus far. Really, really good. I love the realism. Looking forward to the next chapter.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
AWESOME AWESOME STORY:D PLEASE UPDATE SOON...CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE:D
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great first chapter!
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
This story is just unbelievably beautiful. It's painful in so many ways. The struggles that Edward is facing are just so heartbreaking. He's trying so hard to do the right thing, he just isn't sure how to do what needs to be done. My heart just breaks for him and Anthony. Beautiful job!
TwilightJemS chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
"So hard for it honey!" I remember that song!

bedwardaddict chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
So glad I followed sleepyvalentina's advice to check out your story. Looking forward to watching the father/son bond develop.
23,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,481 1,488 1,489 1,490 1491 1,492 1,493 1,494 1,501 .. Last Next »