Reviews for A Rough Start
pepolas chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Hello!

I have just started reading your story. Very interesting plot.

Good luck Dadward...
danni4jbj chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
:D
danni4jbj chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I'm hooked!
Viridis73 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
A heartbreaking and wonderful story thus far. Really, really good. I love the realism. Looking forward to the next chapter.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
AWESOME AWESOME STORY:D PLEASE UPDATE SOON...CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE:D
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great first chapter!
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
This story is just unbelievably beautiful. It's painful in so many ways. The struggles that Edward is facing are just so heartbreaking. He's trying so hard to do the right thing, he just isn't sure how to do what needs to be done. My heart just breaks for him and Anthony. Beautiful job!
TwilightJemS chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
"So hard for it honey!" I remember that song!

bedwardaddict chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
So glad I followed sleepyvalentina's advice to check out your story. Looking forward to watching the father/son bond develop.
TwilightJemS chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
I have a 19 & 17 yr old & now a 4 month old. (All boys!) I'm not looking forward to have to deal with the ear infections and colds again! It breaks my heart when you can't take the pain away!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I can't tell you how many times I, much like Bella in this story, had to "do DSS's job" for them because they'd dropped the ball, just like this. It still boggles my mind that DSS didn't tell Edward ANYthing at all about benefits & entitlements.

I already love this story a ton. It reminds me of the way I grew up - my mom & me literally not sure where our next meal would come from. Luckily, though, her occupation wasn't as precarious as Edward's, but still...
TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Great chapter! Poor Anthony!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
So, when DSS just handed Anthony over to Edward, the case worker didn't look into his income or view his living arrangements or anything like that beforehand? It sounds to me like Edward would easily qualify for ADC (Aid to Dependent Children, most often referred to as Welfare). And you don't have to be a woman to receive WIC subsidies, either, which he would most likely qualify for. Weird that DSS wouldn't have at least given Edward packets upon packets of information or anything.
Aussie TwiFan chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I just found your story today and I am really liking it. Poor little Anthony. I am already starting to love Edward too. Cant wait for the story to unfold!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
Oh Cripes..now that Anthony has made me cry every single chapter it is now time I finally go to bed.

I just want to hug that boy and never let him go.

I love this story, it is one of my new favs already!
23,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,482 1,489 1,490 1,491 1492 1,493 1,494 1,495 1,502 .. Last Next »