Reviews for A Rough Start
whyOwhy chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh gosh... having a child thrust on you so quickly, that has to be hard.

At least mothers have 9 months to get used to the idea... you know?
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
So,now hey understand each doesnt Bella mind Anthony before school,no doubt she is going to end up being his new mommy.
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
hahaha
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
not her best decision,
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
oh,edward has bella annoyed already
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Off to a good start then,lol.
CryHope chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
This is so cute. D Love it.
blubuttrfly10 chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
I just found this story and I really like it so far. The title is definitely perfect for Edward's situation. I really hope that Edward does call the people that Bella recommended for him. And I'm glad that Edward did stop by to apologize to her and finally they are on a first name basis. Looking forward to see where this goes!
Allknowing Alice chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Lovely story! Can't wait te read more!
StefaniJo chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Love this story! Edward is so OOC it's not even funny. I wanted to punch him in the junk at first. Poor Anthony. I know it would be hard in someone like Edward's situation, but he's only thinking of himself and the bare minimum of what he has to do and how this is effecting him. Clueless... Can't wait for more!
WhiteLotus95 chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Good to see that they've patched things up a little. I love your writing!
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
absolutely love your story. I belive Edward is trying his hardest. It's good that he talked with Bella finally.
caitlexishop chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
They're cute when they're being polite and everything... And I'm proud of Edward, he's growing up. Thanks so much for updating! :D
caitlexishop chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Go Bella! That was awesome! :D
Dra9onf7yz chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Aw! How sweet! From hate to like in one chapter! Looking Forward to the next chapter!
22,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,483 1,490 1,491 1,492 1493 1,494 1,495 1,496 1,503 .. Last Next »