Reviews for A Rough Start
lovinjim chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I love the honesty in this story...so many that I have read have Edward with so much money and no struggles that we all face everyday and Bella is the one always struggling. This is so relatable to everyday/everybody life. The writing is great and I love all of POV's that are given. I do feel so sorry for Edward, he seems just like Gus torn and broken...Can't wait for more
Kassiah chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I am glad that he called Bella. And I hope he figures out a way to fix gus. :)
Kassiah chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
A ray of hope. I love this story
Kassiah chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
I seriously love this story. THank you for writing this.
xsleepingswanx chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Found this through lion_lamb and I love it
amymorgan chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
I like Bluecollarward and I like Bellateach. And Anthony is painted as a little survivor. I look forward to Edward Learning how to be a parent.
amymorgan chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
Very good chapter! Always refreshing to see Edward grovel to Bella.
Kimberlesk chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Thank you so much for the update. I fall more for Daddyward every chapter! You write beautifully!
bridesmaid821 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I love this update. Finally, Edward is doing something for Anthony. I pity Anthony for Gus but the resting place was a very good idea!

I totally love Anthony when he went to bed with Edward. I hope the next chapters, having Edward take his leave, he'll be able to man up and do 'fatherly' duties to Anthony and form some bond with him. The sleeping together is a good start though.

Thanks for the update! Keep writing :)
ksm chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Edward is trying. This has got to be such a hard situation to be in. He was thrust into this with no warning and now is expected to know how to be a dad and raise a child when it seems as if it was struggle just to take care of himself. I am so glad that Bella entered his life. Even if there wasn't going to be any romance between the two (which I'm really looking forward to, btw!), it's vital to have a support system around you when you are raising a child on your own. I have a friend who is a single father and he thankfully remained friendly with his ex-wife so that they can still rely on each other for their boys.

Kat
TwiHart chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Uh-Oh - what did Edward do? I love how different this Edward is from other fics. I also love that he is starting to soften for Anthony. He needs him. Hopefully they will be good for each other.
Jdonovan09 chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
god i would give anything to have 17-18 kids in my class. I have 30 students in my class with out an aide...anyways i love your story
Twireader81 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
This is a beautiful story!

I love it so much...the only thing I would change is more updates! haha

No really, I love it!
Lyxa chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
hey!

it's so nice to see a progress in edward's and anothony's relationship. edward's playing daddy... too cute :D

thanks for writing

xoxo

Lyxa
kismit1496 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
OMG what did Edwards parents do to him? I can't wait for that story. Its still so odd for Edward to appear less intelligent etc. I like that he's lower working class though - finally a story that doesn't involve a wealthy Edward
23,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,483 1,490 1,491 1,492 1493 1,494 1,495 1,496 1,503 .. Last Next »