Reviews for A Rough Start
Olivia Twisted chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
Aww. Cue the waterworks ladies, this is heart wrenching.
Namine Black chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
I love this story and Anthony, I want him to be my child :)
momams chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
Edward thought he was about to loose it, things were looking terrible for him and Anthony. He wasn't very sure of taking time from work and asking for help. It turned out well. Time was given, his boss even appreciated that Edward chose this week; and Bella's ideas seemed to begin working so he asked for her help again. She was honest in telling him she doesn't have all the answers and that not everything will be great but it's a start. A new beginning Edward didn't think might come.

There's a lot in his past we still not know and might be reasons for his actual behavior. It seems he grew alone too. But as he said, his case and Anthony aren't exactly the same, so there's a real chance things will be better.
jacmom chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
Great Chapter!
kismit1496 chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
As a former all day kinder teacher I love that your story has the same thing. Except I had twenty students with no aide - 18 of which didn't speak English.

Wow its weird to read Edward like this - yes I've read him at an ass but to lack compassion for a child - and its not that he does but he's so down on his luck its bizarre. I'm enjoying it nonetheless.
whyOwhy chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
Parents and teachers working together :)
whyOwhy chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
I know Edward is kinda an a**hole... but he IS in a really tough spot financially and with work and stuff. He doesn't really have any options.
whyOwhy chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Uh-uh, Bella! You aren't supposed to be mad at a parent like that... until you know what their situation is. Helping the children sometimes means helping the parents too :)
whyOwhy chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh gosh... having a child thrust on you so quickly, that has to be hard.

At least mothers have 9 months to get used to the idea... you know?
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
So,now hey understand each doesnt Bella mind Anthony before school,no doubt she is going to end up being his new mommy.
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
hahaha
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
not her best decision,
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
oh,edward has bella annoyed already
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Off to a good start then,lol.
CryHope chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
This is so cute. D Love it.
22,913 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,483 1,490 1,491 1,492 1493 1,494 1,495 1,496 1,503 .. Last Next »