Reviews for A Rough Start
JenJenn chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I love the realisticness of this story.

edward hasnt become super dad over night.

nor is he totally inadequete and uncapable.

he's just trying to sort things out.

he hasnt looked at the stranger of a child and instantly fallen in love.

really good job :)

LauraLeeOr chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
this is such a different edward-but i like the story a lot-thanks!
kuntrygal chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Awe poor Anthony. I almost feel bad for Edward here too, he's obviously overwhelemed but should know better!
pepolas chapter 1 . 9/18/2009

I have just started reading your story. Very interesting plot.

Good luck Dadward...
danni4jbj chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
danni4jbj chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I'm hooked!
Viridis73 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
A heartbreaking and wonderful story thus far. Really, really good. I love the realism. Looking forward to the next chapter.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great first chapter!
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
This story is just unbelievably beautiful. It's painful in so many ways. The struggles that Edward is facing are just so heartbreaking. He's trying so hard to do the right thing, he just isn't sure how to do what needs to be done. My heart just breaks for him and Anthony. Beautiful job!
TwilightJemS chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
"So hard for it honey!" I remember that song!

bedwardaddict chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
So glad I followed sleepyvalentina's advice to check out your story. Looking forward to watching the father/son bond develop.
TwilightJemS chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
I have a 19 & 17 yr old & now a 4 month old. (All boys!) I'm not looking forward to have to deal with the ear infections and colds again! It breaks my heart when you can't take the pain away!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
I can't tell you how many times I, much like Bella in this story, had to "do DSS's job" for them because they'd dropped the ball, just like this. It still boggles my mind that DSS didn't tell Edward ANYthing at all about benefits & entitlements.

I already love this story a ton. It reminds me of the way I grew up - my mom & me literally not sure where our next meal would come from. Luckily, though, her occupation wasn't as precarious as Edward's, but still...
TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Great chapter! Poor Anthony!
23,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,483 1,490 1,491 1,492 1493 1,494 1,495 1,496 1,503 .. Last Next »