Reviews for A Rough Start
WhiteLotus95 chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Good to see that they've patched things up a little. I love your writing!
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
absolutely love your story. I belive Edward is trying his hardest. It's good that he talked with Bella finally.
caitlexishop chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
They're cute when they're being polite and everything... And I'm proud of Edward, he's growing up. Thanks so much for updating! :D
caitlexishop chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Go Bella! That was awesome! :D
Dra9onf7yz chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Aw! How sweet! From hate to like in one chapter! Looking Forward to the next chapter!
RockxAndxRoll chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
:O Oh good

i feel anxious for the next chapter :D

reading your history helps a lot my bad inglish D

thanks :D!
babbles chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
what a great story, I am loving it... poor little Anthony... And Edward is not perfect and it's very refreshing...
Olivia Twisted chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
I really like this, very original plot, I like to see people working like they would in the real world. Good Job.
singlegrlmusing chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
I'm glad Edward has finally come clean with how overwhelmed he's feeling and swallowed his pride and asked for help. Looking forward to reading how their relationship develops.
AMayes chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Loving it so far!

Your portrayal of Bella as a teacher is really well done! I'm usually at something of a loss as to how to address parents.

I'm hoping things get better for Edward and Anthony. Poor kid.
Lyxa chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
hey!

great to see that edward was finally man enough to say sorry. and Anthony is just too cute.

thanks for writing

xoxo

Lyxa
EZRocksAngel chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
ugh so i have like 10 rules when reading fics.

1. no less than 10-20 chapters

2. no kid fics.

you have won me over on both.

thanks for sharing.

angel
Famingo chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
I like the new truce. Poor Bella seemed to be freaking out when she realized whose party it was but Anthony seemed to take her mind off everything. He really seems like such a sweet kid. I'm glad that Edward made the attempt to make peace with Bella. She's good for Anthony and I think that he knows that but he's so worried about screwing up with Anthony that he just doesn't know what to do. Bella talking with Edward gave him a lot of options that he obviously hadn't thought of and others that he didn't even know were a possible. I think this will be the thing to help him turn things around to going better for everyone involved. Looking forward to next chapter.
leydylaura chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
aw this is awesome! Are those facts true? You know about the social security benefits?
leydylaura chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
LOL more like fml! Lmao
22,910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,484 1,491 1,492 1,493 1494 1,495 1,496 1,497 1,504 .. Last Next »