Reviews for A Rough Start
ash902 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I have a feeling I'm really going to like this...it's already so realistic. I amstarting to get tired of the uber-rich Cullens and their perfect life in every fic I read. I'm excited to keep reading.

Thanks go to sleepvalentina for leading me here...I'm sure you'll get a bunch more readers now!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Oh... I like this. It is starting to get realy interesting. I wonder what else is in store for out new father. Great job.
LoveSunshine chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
This is an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G story. Totally amazing. I cannot wait for the next update, and the update after that, and then the one after that!
headre7 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Aw, this was such a big chapter for Edward and Anthony. He seems to have a lot more in common with his son's childhood as well. I'm understanding him much more now. This was their first big crisis and he did the right thing. I love that he consulted Bella on the matter, and she was professional about it, but it still makes me want to cry for Anthony...and for Edward as well. Great chapter, thanks for updating:)
montannaleigh chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
wow. this story is amazing. completely touching. and completely real. two thumbs up :) poor anthony though...i hope things start getting better soon
Salix caprea chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Such a wonderful story! I like Edward very much, he is very sweet as a awkward dad and he obviously never had an easy live. I'm very curious how his relationship with Bella will develop... Thank you for this story, hope you update soon :)
MarySoul chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I've just started reading and I'm finding this story to be absolutely captivating. I think you've done an amazing job portraying the hardships and battles of every day's life... also you managed to create characters and situations that feel real and consistent. Well done.
hornywife chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
This is a really great story. I can't wait to read more!
Whisper1 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Aw this little guy just breaks my heart! The interaction between Anthony and Edward is priceless! Good job, keep up the good work! This is quickly becoming my favorite Edward story!
mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is a really good first chapter!
luluubelle chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
aw! that ending made me teary!
amata-jo chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
My heart went out to Anthony regarding Gus. My mom washed my stuffed penguin (creatively named Penguin) and its head fell off. I was devasted but I was a little older than Anthony. It was the principle of it more than anything.

Great chapter!
lovinjim chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I love the honesty in this story...so many that I have read have Edward with so much money and no struggles that we all face everyday and Bella is the one always struggling. This is so relatable to everyday/everybody life. The writing is great and I love all of POV's that are given. I do feel so sorry for Edward, he seems just like Gus torn and broken...Can't wait for more
Kassiah chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I am glad that he called Bella. And I hope he figures out a way to fix gus. :)
Kassiah chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
A ray of hope. I love this story
23,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,486 1,493 1,494 1,495 1496 1,497 1,498 1,499 1,506 .. Last Next »