Reviews for A Rough Start
headre7 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Once again, Bella shows her compassion through her teaching and caring for Anthony. She has every right to assume the worst about Edward, but she doesn't know that he can't afford to be late for work. The BBQ is going to be very interesting.
headre7 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Oh man, Edward is so clueless. I liked Emmett's justification of going to Back to School Night. He has a good point...he does pay taxes.

And poor little Anythony, being sick on top of being caught in the middle between his dad and his teacher. Edward just has no idea what to do. It seems like he is trying though. This is just such a big adjustment for both of them. The whole situation is so heartbreaking. And with his job, that just adds more stress. Poor Edward can't catch a break!
headre7 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
I understand Bella's annoyance but I can't help but feel bad for Edward too. This is all new to all of them. Poor little Anthony. I'm glad that Bella has so much compassion though. It's hard to find a teacher like that nowadays it seems.
headre7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I feel so bad for Edward and Anthony. You have this kid who's mother dies and now he has to go live with a father he never knew. And Edward had no clue that he even existed. I love this idea! It's going to be interesting to see how they adjust.
robee chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I agree, I like Edward and Bella getting beyond the surname formalities. It gets them closer together.
kcapflow87 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Love it! Update soon!
pixiekat7 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Now this is my favorite chapter so far! while it was a rough start(yeah, I went there, I'm corny like that) it ended beautifully. I'm not exactly sure what or maybe who got Edward to go to Bella with a peace offering & an apology, but it was perfect. And I knew that Bella would be able to help both of them. *sigh* I'm just grinnin' from ear to ear. Wonderfully written & a breeze to read. Smooches!
dolphin62598 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
WOW! This is such a great story! It's like nothing I've ever read before in the ficdom! I'm so excited to see where you go with this! Can't wait to read more!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
great chapter
HellaAwesome chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Aww! Let the healing begin! lol

Can't wait to see where their relationship goes from here!
AriCullen1134 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
i loved the chapter! im so glad they are on a 1st names now! i cant wait to read more
lynntjax chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Phew! Glad that's over! Hopefully the 'benefits' he's supposed to be getting fix everything!
jimemon chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I adored this chapter, things are starting to look brighter in their future :)
Aurabee chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Perfect! So glad she's helping him out - now if she'd only have him fill out the paperwork for free school lunch!

p.s. I love that he brought her an apple.
kirster226 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I'm so glad that you updated so quickly. It was an amazing chapter. I didn't want it to end. Yay. I'm hoping that Edward will start becoming a more involved parent. Thanks for the update!
22,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,486 1,493 1,494 1,495 1496 1,497 1,498 1,499 1,506 .. Last Next »