Reviews for A Rough Start
carey1090 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Great story. Can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
apricot30 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
it's a good thing there's only 7 chapters so far so i was able to catch up pretty fast..at first i felt really sad and hopeless while reading the first chapters because i could just imagine how hard edward and anthony were going thru. it really sucks when you're worrying about money and job and then a new kid. this is actually the first fic that i read where edward is sort of poor and living a normal life (i read legacy and although edward was poor there, it turned out he was rich after all. and in poughkeepsie, well he wasn't actually sort of normal there. hehe..).. so it's kinda weird for me at first to see edward struggling with everyday life. and i heart anthony.. that poor boy.. but with the last 2 chapters, i am now relieved that at least edward and bella are in good terms already. bella could really be a huge help here for anthony. )
Mastaspammip chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
ok so we are getting to why edwards parents are out of the picture. So maybe his real parents gave him up and he was adopted and he doesnt wanna disappoint his adopted parents by telling them he has a kid? or his parents are just douches...
lulabelljane chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Aw, Edward is really trying! Major turn around for him...still has a way to go...but this is so good! He handled the whole thing with Gus perfectly...including the little pillow and blanket for him...aww!

Love it! :)
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
*sniffles* I just love the hell out of this story! thanks for another awesome chapter.
bemily chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Aw, Edward is actually trying. Major turning point.
shell29bell chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Poor Gus :(

I'm so proud of Edward right now! He handled that very well and I'm so HAPPY that he is finally getting his head out of his ass.

He still has a long way to go, but I'm loving the potential.

~michelle
jamie1078 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
i'm happy that things are starting to look up for Edward and Anthony but poor Gus! lol

Great chapter and great characters!
Markadda chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Aw... sniffle sniffle
thirtysomething chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Poor Gus :( it was a good opportunity for them to bond though. I like that edward felt he could ask bellas advice.

This made me cry "because it's you and me now, buddy. Okay? I'm not going to leave you" after asking him if he wanted to sleep in his bed. Gah.

I really love daddyward & how he is evolving. Thanks for the update!
Jamieson Zed chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I absolutely LOVED this chapter! It gave me the warmest of warm fuzzies, I just love how Edward and Anthony's relationship is progressing. The last part was just so adorable! I'm glad Edward is finally getting the time and help to figure things out. The little hints about his own childhood were interesting, too - can't wait to get the full story on that. As always, I am very much looking forward to the next chapter!
MMA chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Poor Anthony, I felt really sad ready this chapter, but it does seem like they are coming together. Can't wait for more.
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I love how Edward is bonding with Anthony. It's so cool. He's trying so hard. And I love how Bella is so willing to help him now. I can't wait to see what happens next. Take care, Bunnies
Raewright chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Anthony, Edward and Gus just broke my heart!
Juliamine chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Love seeing Edward slowly making steps to connecting. Edward is slowly learning to finally take responsibility. Thanks for the update! xoxo
23,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,486 1,493 1,494 1,495 1496 1,497 1,498 1,499 1,506 .. Last Next »