Reviews for A Rough Start
ObseleteAccount chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
i like how Edward is beginning to take advice and realise that he needs to start trying harder

great job

cant wait for more
VampsGurl chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Wow another big arguement at Anthony's party. But it seemed to worked itself out.

Bella bought Anthony a soccer ball maybe now Edward can teach Anthony how to play.

It was pretty nice of Bella to help Edward out with Anthony. I hope those benifts work out for Edward and Anthony..
Juliamine chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
So Edward is well on his way to redeem himself from being such a prick. I'm so glad Bella told him about the survivor benefits, I wouldnt have even known that. Great job!
Mica54 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
I absolutely love this story. I am so excited that Edward and Bella are actually talking now. I am glad that she pointed out the survivor benefits to him. I have first hand knowledge how much this money can help a family. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Oh yay, I have SOO been waiting for Edward to find out some of the help that's available for him out there for Anthony! Is it totally dorky that I'm kind of breathing a sigh of relief?

And will Bella become a neighbor of Emmett's soon, should a house come up for sale...and be able to see more of Edward and Anthony that way?

And I really want Emmett to cut down the drinking, yeah?
pen2paper93 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Love the chapter!

It was really good and now they are finally not snapping at each others throats :P

Can't wait for more!
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
I'm sorry if I offended you about questioning things like survivor benefits. I had just thought of it as I was reading the last chapter. I am so glad that you had Bella be the one to point that out to him. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is really good so far, Bunnies
iamgreyish chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Poor Anthony! As much as I hate saying this, I'm pretty sure my husband would have responded just like Edward when it comes to giving medicine to kids. They both don't read the labels on the medicine.
ClancyJane chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
the more i read the more i love...

after every chapter i get this warm feeling and i cant wait till i can get the next update : )

i can so picture Edward standing at the door and telling Bella that he thinks she's a great teacher - i can even imagine the facial expressions and hand gestures he would have used too...

thats a testament to your writing !
VampireYouth chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Great new chapter. Its nice to see them starting to get along.
nadia22 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Yay! loved this chapter) can't wait to read more!
am-689 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
We have progress!

]

This was a great chapter, it was nice to see some civil interaction between the charaters lol

Looking forward to the next chapter! x
bookworm-nz chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Yay for co-operation! I was worried that the spat at Anthony's party was going to just keep on building on their negative impressions of each other...I'm glad both parties were able to apologise and explain their positions in a rational and mature manner - leading to a better understanding of each other, a clarification of the issues and some possible solutions. Go communication! Lol. Great chapter, thanks for sharing :)
dihenydd chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
I didn't realise how tense I had been feeling about this until I felt the sense of relief, not only because Bella and Edward seem to be on the same side now, but also because Edward has some hope of a little support. He was beginning to seem out of his depth and sinking. It is so realistic of many true life situations, such a refreshing change from so much fanfic.

Thank you.
Tisaveeone chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Sweet way to start my morning. I am glad you addressed the benefits that Anthony shoud be getting since his mothers death. That can really help with paying for childcare and food. And now that the peace pipe has been smoked, it will be interesting to see where they go from here.
22,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,486 1,493 1,494 1,495 1496 1,497 1,498 1,499 1,506 .. Last Next »