Reviews for A Rough Start
Jdonovan09 chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
god i would give anything to have 17-18 kids in my class. I have 30 students in my class with out an aide...anyways i love your story
Twireader81 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
This is a beautiful story!

I love it so much...the only thing I would change is more updates! haha

No really, I love it!
Lyxa chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
hey!

it's so nice to see a progress in edward's and anothony's relationship. edward's playing daddy... too cute :D

thanks for writing

xoxo

Lyxa
kismit1496 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
OMG what did Edwards parents do to him? I can't wait for that story. Its still so odd for Edward to appear less intelligent etc. I like that he's lower working class though - finally a story that doesn't involve a wealthy Edward
marzywild chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Aw, Anthony. I love him. Poor li'l kid.

Interesting insight into Edward's background here. I really like what you're doing with this story. It's different, and that's refreshing in the world of fanfic. Thank you for writing!
jermak99 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
This was a fantastic chapter! It tugged on my heart strings BIG TIME. I was crying when Anthony was making the little bed for Gus out of a shoe-box...aww, I just want to hug him..yes, I know he's fictional but you know what I mean...lol

I can see Edward is coming around a bit and I'm glad Bella is helping him out.

I really love this fic so far!

Thanks for the update.

xo

Mel
TAFKA1B25 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
This story keeps getting better and better. I love that Edward is slowly finding his way as a father - thankfully he finally took some time off work to get his life together! I just want to reach through my laptop and give Anthony a hug. He needs some love so badly. Luckily, Bella is there for him until Edward figures things out. Thanks for writing!
WhiteLotus95 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Ooh...little bit of Edward's history coming out there. Great chapter.
myolyn27 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Another great addition . . . cant wait for more
Aurabee chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
So so good!

It's amazing what a little bit of kindness can do for someone. Bella giving him hope gave him a push toward believing he *could* do it.
PLV chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Wonderful glad everyone gave Edward a little piece of advice in hopes he would think about it and so something.

I am glad he phoned Bella and asked for some help and she had some ideas for him. Poor Anthony losing his sock puppet. Hopefully it can be fixed.

Update soon. -D
Paco1230 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
So glad that Edward is realizing what he needs to do with Anthony. Their bedtime was so sad but sweet. Love this story!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
This is one of my absolute favourite stories right now. It's so real and it tugs on my heartstrings without being overly sentimental. I just want to take Edward and Anthony and look after them both.

your writing is so clear and says so much.

This phrase - "Anthony’s small voice sliced through the night." was really good.

thanks so much for updating!
sidekickgirl chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Aw, Anthony & Edwards exchange in bed at the end of the chapter had my eyes welling up with a liquidy substance. So sweet, and so sad. I'm glad to see Edward turning a corner in this new pursuit of parenting. Thanks!
Mn1 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Edward is making such progress and really really trying.

I was so proud he called Bella because you know that took a lot for him to do. Asking someone for help.

Poor Gus. But I was impressed with how Edward handled the situation.

Great chapter.
23,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,486 1,493 1,494 1,495 1496 1,497 1,498 1,499 1,506 .. Last Next »