Reviews for A Rough Start
EZRocksAngel chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
ugh very good. i want more. thanks for sharing!
pen2paper93 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Aww that was so sweet. They bonded.

Okay, I know this is really random and it might offend you, I don't know why but Anthony kind of reminds me of the omen child, it's so weird but he does, he is so quite in that evil "I am plotting to kill you" way. Ah well, it's probably just me, sorry :P

Love the story!

It's amazing!
Bratty-Vamp chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
This chapter made me weepy in the very sweetest way.

I'm totally hooked on this story! :)

~CC~
nadia22 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
omigosh! that was such a touching chapter! it must be so hard for Edward to adjust...and i can't wait for Bella to help Edward more) You write so well! love reading this!
CatMasters chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
off to post on t'd. awesome chapter!
gitgit chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
wow that was deginitelya n interesting chapter

and we even got into edwards life about his family i wonder what that was about and i cant wait to see what happens! This is truely getting very interesting!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I think I might like this. I'm undecided right now, but it's a good idea.
shira01 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
this chapter is so sweet, and I bet Bella will be able to fix Gus.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Wow... he's turing into a good dad
iamawickedchild chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
aw! I love the progress theyre making!

Great chapter! its also great interaction between he and Bella, its so awekward and a little funny :)
AMayes chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I continue to marvel at your writing skills!

Poor Gus, I loved how Edward and Anthony made a resting place for him.

Great chapter!
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Oh my gosh, this story just gets better and better! I love the slow progress Edward is making. It's realistic...I would hate it if she just all of a sudden turned in to father of the year. I like how he is reaching out to others for help when he is not sure what to do. I just want to hug him and and Anthony and tell them it will be all right.

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! THIS STORY.
darcy13 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Another tidbit about Edward's past-"The last time he’d seen that look, he was a twelve-year-old kid looking across a courtroom at his parents." I wonder why his parents were in court. Interesting that we don't know who looked at Edward like this and that look made him feel selfish and inadequate. His reaction is to give up..."I can't do this." This section literally rips your heart out of your chest.

I can understand Edward's feelings-“Man, people who don’t have to work during the day have it made,”

Glad things went OK with Gus. Perhaps Edward can relate to Anthony better than he realizes. They seem to have a lot in common.

Anthony is quite a trouper! Enjoying your story.
dolphin62598 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Great chapter! I a loving watching Edward grow with Anthony! Can't wait to read more!
leydylaura chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
ah too short!

I'm glad he was able to take a break from work, he needed one.

I hope things starts getting better for him
23,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,490 1,497 1,498 1,499 1500 1,501 1,502 1,503 1,510 .. Last Next »