Reviews for A Rough Start
cabtwilighter chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Poor Anthony... He's being punished and he didn't do anything. Thanks for updating! :)
Famingo chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I feel so badly for poor Anthony. I know Edward wasn't expecting to have a son, but he really needs to learn a little about kids so he can take care of his son. I just want to take sweet little Anthony and cuddle him. I'm glad the Edward finally realized that he's still mourning his losses, but I wish he would try to find a little help because he desperately needs it. Looking forward to more!
Cece86 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
this is so good, I enjoyed your first fanfic, and it seems you've got me hooked to another one of yours ;)

can't wait to see where this goes!
barbarito chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
OH NO! POOR ANTHONY! HOLY CRAP! EDWARD IS GOING TO SHIT A MAJOR BRICK WHEN HE FINDS OUT HE WAS TALKING TO MS. SWAN. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.
rlwoods chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Oh poor Anthony! Seriously though Edward needs to man up and take a bit more responsibility for his son... he just needs help with the whole situation.
barbarito chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT BELLA WROTE TO EDWARD! CANNOT WAIT FOR THEM TO MEET. POOR ANTHONY . MY HEART IS BREAKING FOR HIM
midnite serenade chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
My heart breaks for Anthony and aches for Edward. You create such amazingly real characters, Megan. I sure hope someone (Bella) jumps in to help these two SOON.

Rondell
ObseleteAccount chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
poor anthony,

you got down Edwards feelings in this chapter with a spooky precision. clueless, Dad. i've been the kid in that situation plenty.

Was Bella the aide?

Good chapter!
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
wow, totally different spin on The E and his circumstances-can't wait!
Sunfeathers chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I'm so torn between feeling bad for Edward and being pissed at him lol! (You evoked a similar reaction from me with Tutorward at times.) But really my heart is just breaking for Anthony. On top of his grief he's now barely having his needs met - physically and emotionally. I hope he survives this awkward transition.

I assume that was Bella in that last scene what a way to make a first impression! What must she be thinking, lol?

Great chapter, Megan - can't wait for more!
JanesSmile chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Is Bella the teacher he was yelling at? Just started the story, already love it. I'm looking forward to their confrontation.
JanesSmile chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Poor Anthony. Its not his fault Edward is too lost to be a good father. Loved the update
JanesSmile chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Sad to see then end of The Tutor, I loved your story. So I have started this and love it, although very sad. It makes me think this would have been Edwards life in The Tutor if Bella hadn't come along. Your writing is amazing.
Mariana75 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
$hit... I don't know if to cry or laugh... Oh how I feel for Edward... It must be truly feel hopeless to be in such a situation, single parent, no other set of extra hands to help... and he absolutely cannot afford to lose his job :S

I think you portrayed perfectly the circumstances... where he feels there is no hope. Where everything piles up and you can't see a single ray of light at the end of the tunnel.

I feel though as well, he gets lots in the despair, and doesn't find or doesn't work hard enough to figure things out. He avoids responsibility like no other. For now, Anthony is not his son, he is a burden. He doesn't pay him enough attention, obviously doesn't feed him right, he's so clueless, and he knows that, but he's not trying to improve the situation either.

And poor poor Anthony, suffering his father's ineptitudes... He's left to his own devices and mourning the loss of his cherrished family :( And EDward doesn't seem to realize he's responsible for a little life now. He's taking care of Anthony the way he takes care of himself.

And poor Bella... was caught in the crossfire... I bet that 150 dollars thing was just a joke and Edward totally over-reacted. **Sigh**

Wonder what ever happened with Edward's parents...

Can't wait for more! This story has totally captured my heart :D

Thanx for the update :D
VampsGurl chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Oh man... I feel so bad for Anthony. Edward doesn't know how to take care of a kid. He can't afford to miss a day of work. Things are just going to get harder. (

That's crazy you have to pay money if you child stay after school for more than fourty five minutes. I would be pissed off too..
22,651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,491 1,498 1,499 1,500 1501 1,502 1,503 1,504 .. Last Next »