Reviews for A Rough Start
Vega80 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Two updates this weekend! THANK YOU!

I really liked this transitional chapter although now its got me thinking how in the hell Edward and Bella are going to get together. They still have a ways after such a "rough start" (perfect title by the way). It will be interesting to see how their relationship develops and how Anthony will take it all. Now that Edward has been given some tools, hopefully their situation can start to improve.

Lovely story :)
River Run chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Glad to see Edward is finally getting a little help for both him and Anthony. That was one tense party. Hopefully, we will see the ice thaw between them a bit more in the future. Another great chapter!
Mariana75 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Awesome! This chapter just blew me away! I wonder since we got BPOV... Was it really hard for Edward to go over there and apologize? He didn't actually ask for help... Bella just took the bait... And a great job she did! She's a great (anal retentive) teacher! LOL only her could turn and turn all week-end becos of that conversation... :D It was freaking fabulous to read that glint of hope in Edward's eyes. I think it was just what he needed. And he summed it pretty well in this "If this all works out, then you’ve made my life, and Anthony’s, a hell of a lot easier."

I wonder what made him buy that apple and rose... I was literally LMAOing! Though it was kind of heartbreaking when Bella realized it was from a gas station cos it made me realize he must have spent a lot of time debating if the gifts/apology were worth the little money he had. I'm not very familiar how things work in the US in regards of insurance and social security, what Bella was talking about... I just hope it takes some of the burden off Edward and Anthony. Another wrenching heart moment was when he said he couldn't do it. I thought for sure he was giving everything up. I'm glad Bella took it in stride and afronted one problem at a time, making the first priority to have someone taking care of Anthony before school started in the morning.

It was great to see the little boy so happy with so little and he's making friends :). And I'm glad also Bella had the guts to tell him what Anthony needs. Especially the counselor thing. Very very important right now. That shows how deep in his own $hit Edward has been. MoronWard doesn't get out much of his own world, huh?

I'm glad that Bella still hasn't acknowledge Edward's good looks and still sees him as her student's father :) You have no idea how grateful I am for that! That all of her glances towards him are only in concern for Anthony.

Loved J/A interaction with Bella LOL Letter writer hehehehe But she's right...he has to call back on people that are trying to reach him. I just realized it's his pattern. He avoids. He never knew about Jess's baby cos he never asked again. He avoided the social worker like the plague. The same with Bella, even his friends. HE AVOIDS! Like no other...

Hope he learns that not everybody is out to get him and he actually could get some help in the meantime :D

FREAKING AWESOME UPDATE! LOVED IT! Love your story to pieces :D

Thanx :D
rlwoods chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I love it!
Goyabean chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
OK...so we got some progress! Im glad they are actually being civil to each other! And Im glad she's found a way to help him out. Hopefully, he help himself and Anthony...and not expect someone else to do it for him.

Great chapter! Cant wiat for the next one!
Jamieson Zed chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I'm glad with how you wrote the turn-around in their relationship - very believable, and gives much hope for the future! Edward is still quick to get defensive, but he does genuinely seem to be trying. Love it!
Cece86 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
this chapter was so cute, I hope Bella moves into the neighborhood soon :D
Mastaspammip chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
aww,, ok that was good, things are getting better. Hopefully edward will get a little help and him and anthony can get better around each other.
JanesSmile chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Thank you for the fast update, its amazing how much she helped him one he got past himself. I wonder if there was discusion after Bella left the party? Loved your story!
DeirdreJG chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I really like this story alot. And I am glad that Edward is not looking like such a jerk anymore. And knowing he wasn't given all the information necessary to care for Anthony allows a big ole sympathy factor!
Isannah chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
This chapter was so good and you updated so quickly! I loved the apple and the rose part. I'm also glad Bella knows the truth now and that Edward has some opportunities to get some support. Again, great chapter! Please update soon
princess07890 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Alright! They are semi-nice to each other now! I cannot wait to see what happens next. I hope Edward's job becomes more understanding or something like that.
barbarito chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
FANTASTIC! LOVED IT!
Bammers chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
loved it i wonder way no one told him about the money update soon andi really am starting to like this story...
HopeStreet chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Thank goodness that Edward decided to swallow his pride, embarrassment, machismo, anger - whatever it is that prevented him from having a conversation with Bella. Thank goodness that Bella was able to give him some options for care of and additional support for Anthony. Anthony seems like such a great kid. I think Edward could overcome his awkwardness and develop a good relationship with his son. I'm also glad they are on first name basis now. I'm sure that Bella will be helping Edward and Anthony in other ways.
22,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,491 1,498 1,499 1,500 1501 1,502 1,503 1,504 1,511 .. Last Next »