Reviews for A Rough Start
shell29bell chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Dear Soul Sister,

I'm torn between wanting to smack Edward upside the head and aw-ing at his effort to apologize.

Why does he do that to me? LOL!

Perfection, as always.

siledubh chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
*sighs with relief* Thanks for a great chapter! It is so nice to see them communicating better and for Bella to know the whole story! I love that they are all good people at heart and that they are willing to listen to each other. At first I thought that the misconceptions would continue, I'm so glad you sent Edward to the school - with gifts of apology, even! I'm looking forward to things improving for these guys- Especially Anthony - who is like the sweetest kid in fanficdom!
LovesTheHeat chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I was expecting it to be one of those... awkward moments. The fight was nessary and I think it worked better than a stupid conversation. Edward was right though. Bella may have been doing her job, but she can't accuse him of anything she doesn't fully understand. I'm happy she knows now.

I have a feeling that Bella will be calling his cell a lot. Haha. That was funny... "Bella grabbed the number as if it were gold." ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
PropertyOfMr.E.C chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Geez..At the start I thought Edward was a real dick in this story (he still is kinda) but he's growing up slowly but surely. Love this story, update soon xx
Grydelap chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
As always. Fucking amazing. I love how Edward is a strugling blue-collar worker in this fic. Its the first Ive read where he actual has to make an effort to make money. I adore it.
Kimberlesk chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Thank you, this chapter was even better than the last. This story currently owns me!
scarlettpyre chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Love, love, love this story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
teambellaedward chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Charmie77 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I just adore this story...the mr. cullen/miss swan was getting on us all but LOVE to see the small advancement!
sljones73 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I can't even tell you how much I am loving this unique! Thanks for the quick update! I love that Bella is helping Edward out with info that will make things easier for Anthony and Edward. I think Edward may already crushing on Bella. Can't wait for EPOV! Your off to an AWESOME start with this story!
Kimberlesk chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
HAHA! This was a great chapter. I'm really enjoying taking this journey with Daddyward!
Snewman82 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
That was such a great chapter. I am really loving this story so much it just tugs at my heart to no end. I loved the apple and rose he brought to her.. that was just so sweet and I am sure it took alot for him to do that and swallow his pride. Love that she has provided information to him that will help him and Anthony out. But I am amazed that the social worker did not provide any of this to him. Typical Government. I know I use to work for them. Anyways, this is such a great story and I can't wait to read more. I too am glad you dropped the Ms Swan/Mr Cullen for these two. Again, Great story.
Vega80 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Two updates this weekend! THANK YOU!

I really liked this transitional chapter although now its got me thinking how in the hell Edward and Bella are going to get together. They still have a ways after such a "rough start" (perfect title by the way). It will be interesting to see how their relationship develops and how Anthony will take it all. Now that Edward has been given some tools, hopefully their situation can start to improve.

Lovely story :)
River Run chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Glad to see Edward is finally getting a little help for both him and Anthony. That was one tense party. Hopefully, we will see the ice thaw between them a bit more in the future. Another great chapter!
Mariana75 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Awesome! This chapter just blew me away! I wonder since we got BPOV... Was it really hard for Edward to go over there and apologize? He didn't actually ask for help... Bella just took the bait... And a great job she did! She's a great (anal retentive) teacher! LOL only her could turn and turn all week-end becos of that conversation... :D It was freaking fabulous to read that glint of hope in Edward's eyes. I think it was just what he needed. And he summed it pretty well in this "If this all works out, then you’ve made my life, and Anthony’s, a hell of a lot easier."

I wonder what made him buy that apple and rose... I was literally LMAOing! Though it was kind of heartbreaking when Bella realized it was from a gas station cos it made me realize he must have spent a lot of time debating if the gifts/apology were worth the little money he had. I'm not very familiar how things work in the US in regards of insurance and social security, what Bella was talking about... I just hope it takes some of the burden off Edward and Anthony. Another wrenching heart moment was when he said he couldn't do it. I thought for sure he was giving everything up. I'm glad Bella took it in stride and afronted one problem at a time, making the first priority to have someone taking care of Anthony before school started in the morning.

It was great to see the little boy so happy with so little and he's making friends :). And I'm glad also Bella had the guts to tell him what Anthony needs. Especially the counselor thing. Very very important right now. That shows how deep in his own $hit Edward has been. MoronWard doesn't get out much of his own world, huh?

I'm glad that Bella still hasn't acknowledge Edward's good looks and still sees him as her student's father :) You have no idea how grateful I am for that! That all of her glances towards him are only in concern for Anthony.

Loved J/A interaction with Bella LOL Letter writer hehehehe But she's right...he has to call back on people that are trying to reach him. I just realized it's his pattern. He avoids. He never knew about Jess's baby cos he never asked again. He avoided the social worker like the plague. The same with Bella, even his friends. HE AVOIDS! Like no other...

Hope he learns that not everybody is out to get him and he actually could get some help in the meantime :D

FREAKING AWESOME UPDATE! LOVED IT! Love your story to pieces :D

Thanx :D
22,935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,491 1,498 1,499 1,500 1501 1,502 1,503 1,504 1,511 .. Last Next »