Reviews for A Rough Start
SherlockedCumberbitch chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Off to a good start then,lol.
CryHope chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
This is so cute. D Love it.
blubuttrfly10 chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
I just found this story and I really like it so far. The title is definitely perfect for Edward's situation. I really hope that Edward does call the people that Bella recommended for him. And I'm glad that Edward did stop by to apologize to her and finally they are on a first name basis. Looking forward to see where this goes!
Allknowing Alice chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Lovely story! Can't wait te read more!
StefaniJo chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Love this story! Edward is so OOC it's not even funny. I wanted to punch him in the junk at first. Poor Anthony. I know it would be hard in someone like Edward's situation, but he's only thinking of himself and the bare minimum of what he has to do and how this is effecting him. Clueless... Can't wait for more!
WhiteLotus95 chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Good to see that they've patched things up a little. I love your writing!
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
absolutely love your story. I belive Edward is trying his hardest. It's good that he talked with Bella finally.
caitlexishop chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
They're cute when they're being polite and everything... And I'm proud of Edward, he's growing up. Thanks so much for updating! :D
caitlexishop chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Go Bella! That was awesome! :D
Dra9onf7yz chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Aw! How sweet! From hate to like in one chapter! Looking Forward to the next chapter!
RockxAndxRoll chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
:O Oh good

i feel anxious for the next chapter :D

reading your history helps a lot my bad inglish D

thanks :D!
babbles chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
what a great story, I am loving it... poor little Anthony... And Edward is not perfect and it's very refreshing...
Olivia Twisted chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
I really like this, very original plot, I like to see people working like they would in the real world. Good Job.
singlegrlmusing chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
I'm glad Edward has finally come clean with how overwhelmed he's feeling and swallowed his pride and asked for help. Looking forward to reading how their relationship develops.
AMayes chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Loving it so far!

Your portrayal of Bella as a teacher is really well done! I'm usually at something of a loss as to how to address parents.

I'm hoping things get better for Edward and Anthony. Poor kid.
23,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,492 1,499 1,500 1,501 1502 1,503 1,504 1,505 1,512 .. Last Next »