Reviews for A Rough Start
bemily chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
A little light at the end of the tunnel? Hopefully, things will be a little better for poor Anthony.
amata-jo chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
One of the things I like about this story is that Edward isn't rich. I know it's such a little detail but it's refreshing seeing Edward as the one struggling for once.

I also think one of your biggest strengths as a writer is the pacing. You do an excellent job of moving a story forward without focusing too much on little details.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Bella's reaction to Anthony's dad outside of school. Thanks for updating!
MMA chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Funny ending but hopefully Bella is forgiving because poor Edward has had it rough. Can't wait to read more. Update soon.
singlegrlmusing chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Hahaha - I loved Bella's response to Edward! Should be interesting to see how their meeting goes. I do feel for Edward though, his life has been turned upside down and he has no real idea how to deal with a child. Looking forward to seeing how the story progresses.

Thanks for writing.
ObseleteAccount chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
great chapter i love the pace this story is going at well done on the chapter
Sacrifices chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
haha i loved this chapter. especially the end. :) update soon
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
hey that was a terrific chapter! it was certainly hilarious especially when e&b met officially! i guess edward would've melted into the floor if he could!lol! Can't wait for update to see how they interact! as for rosalies dog toys lmao! so frickin funny! thanx for quick update it's awesome! love this story still even in it's early stages!
FolsomBoogie chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Love love love love love love it!
Vega80 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite fics! I'm glad to see things between father and son are getting a bit better...
jacmom chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
This chapter is making me look forward to the next chapter!
nanavette chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I hate Edwards trouble with money, but I love where this story is going. Update soon.
TallulahBelle chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Already sucked into another story by you. Yup.

Looking forward to seeing how this story plays out. I'm already completely into the characters (Edward, Bella, and Anthony) and want to see things work out for them and not just in the romantic sense.

TB
fangled chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
i was predisposed not to like this story, as built-in tragedies are not my thing, but your writing, characterization, pacing-i don't know, all of it, i guess-drew me in. against my stoic, cold-hearted tendencies, i find myself caring about these characters, even though edward is somewhat of a shortsighted, selfish, loserish jerk. i have confidence he'll grow as a person and a father. :) anthony is adorable. i'm rooting for the lil guy. bella is still a bit of a mystery, a tad too vanilla to engender any strong feelings in me as a reader.

in the ff world, one may find herself reading stories she normally wouldn't just because the characters of e&b are attached-believe me, i'd more than likely pass up this story if it were in a bookstore and had your summary as the blurb on the back cover-but i'm so happy that ff sometimes convinces me to set aside my reading prejudices, because it means that every once in a while i come across something as good as your fic. :) e&b may have initially drawn my eye, but your writing is what keeps me going and wanting more. i look forward to seeing how A Rough Start develops.
Ozzma105 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I hope she puts him in his place and FAST ;) ... I cant wait for the next chapter.. ;)
Bratty-Vamp chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
SO adorable. My heart breaks for your Edward.

CC
22,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,492 1,499 1,500 1,501 1502 1,503 1,504 1,505 1,512 .. Last Next »