Reviews for A Rough Start
Sacrifices chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
haha i loved this chapter. especially the end. :) update soon
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
hey that was a terrific chapter! it was certainly hilarious especially when e&b met officially! i guess edward would've melted into the floor if he could!lol! Can't wait for update to see how they interact! as for rosalies dog toys lmao! so frickin funny! thanx for quick update it's awesome! love this story still even in it's early stages!
FolsomBoogie chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Love love love love love love it!
Vega80 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite fics! I'm glad to see things between father and son are getting a bit better...
jacmom chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
This chapter is making me look forward to the next chapter!
nanavette chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I hate Edwards trouble with money, but I love where this story is going. Update soon.
TallulahBelle chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Already sucked into another story by you. Yup.

Looking forward to seeing how this story plays out. I'm already completely into the characters (Edward, Bella, and Anthony) and want to see things work out for them and not just in the romantic sense.

TB
fangled chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
i was predisposed not to like this story, as built-in tragedies are not my thing, but your writing, characterization, pacing-i don't know, all of it, i guess-drew me in. against my stoic, cold-hearted tendencies, i find myself caring about these characters, even though edward is somewhat of a shortsighted, selfish, loserish jerk. i have confidence he'll grow as a person and a father. :) anthony is adorable. i'm rooting for the lil guy. bella is still a bit of a mystery, a tad too vanilla to engender any strong feelings in me as a reader.

in the ff world, one may find herself reading stories she normally wouldn't just because the characters of e&b are attached-believe me, i'd more than likely pass up this story if it were in a bookstore and had your summary as the blurb on the back cover-but i'm so happy that ff sometimes convinces me to set aside my reading prejudices, because it means that every once in a while i come across something as good as your fic. :) e&b may have initially drawn my eye, but your writing is what keeps me going and wanting more. i look forward to seeing how A Rough Start develops.
Ozzma105 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I hope she puts him in his place and FAST ;) ... I cant wait for the next chapter.. ;)
Bratty-Vamp chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
SO adorable. My heart breaks for your Edward.

~CC~
Lyssa-Raine chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
LOL - what a great line! "“Miss Swan, Bella…delusional hag…I answer to many titles.” Exactly the cold water needed to throw in Edward's face. Looking forward to chapter 6. :-)
Meadowgirl552 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I feel so bad for Edward and especially poor little Anthony, so so sad, it was good to see something funny, particularly at the end of the chapter with Bella!
Lyxa chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
great chap :D

looking forward to more

xoxo

Lyxa
TotallyPointless22 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Awe that candy moment was so touching. He learned now that when you are a parent you have to let go of your pride sometimes. I can't wait for him and bella to interact more and develop a relationship!
pixiekat7 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Another great, but heartbreaking chapter.I know being a father is all very new to Edward, but I hope that he will be able to create a loving relationship with Anthony as time goes by. Even with children communication is the key. And I can only imagine what Edward was feeling in the grocery store, to not have enough money to care for your family is just too sad for words. Edward's meeting with Bella hasn't developed into a shouting match... crossed that they both keep their wits about them. Hugz
22,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,493 1,500 1,501 1,502 1503 1,504 1,505 1,506 1,513 .. Last Next »