Reviews for A Rough Start
Cece86 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
this chapter was so cute, I hope Bella moves into the neighborhood soon :D
Mastaspammip chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
aww,, ok that was good, things are getting better. Hopefully edward will get a little help and him and anthony can get better around each other.
JanesSmile chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Thank you for the fast update, its amazing how much she helped him one he got past himself. I wonder if there was discusion after Bella left the party? Loved your story!
DeirdreJG chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I really like this story alot. And I am glad that Edward is not looking like such a jerk anymore. And knowing he wasn't given all the information necessary to care for Anthony allows a big ole sympathy factor!
Isannah chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
This chapter was so good and you updated so quickly! I loved the apple and the rose part. I'm also glad Bella knows the truth now and that Edward has some opportunities to get some support. Again, great chapter! Please update soon
princess07890 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Alright! They are semi-nice to each other now! I cannot wait to see what happens next. I hope Edward's job becomes more understanding or something like that.
barbarito chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
FANTASTIC! LOVED IT!
Bammers chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
loved it i wonder way no one told him about the money update soon andi really am starting to like this story...
HopeStreet chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Thank goodness that Edward decided to swallow his pride, embarrassment, machismo, anger - whatever it is that prevented him from having a conversation with Bella. Thank goodness that Bella was able to give him some options for care of and additional support for Anthony. Anthony seems like such a great kid. I think Edward could overcome his awkwardness and develop a good relationship with his son. I'm also glad they are on first name basis now. I'm sure that Bella will be helping Edward and Anthony in other ways.
Viola Cornuta chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Whoosh! I waited for some chapters to build up before I tucked in, as the first chapter had me totally tense - a tribute to your fine writing - so now I can start to keep up again. I had to do the same with The Tutor in stretches. So seriously, you've got skill!
teacher1209 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Phew! So glad they got that misunderstanding taken care of and that Edward now has information to get some help for him and Anthony in the way of health care, counseling and before school care.

I love that he told her he thinks she's a really great teacher!

Thanks for the quick update!
blue022 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
It's good to see these 2 connect. Curious to see what happens next.
Dolphin4442 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
That chapter was fantastic. I absolutely love this story and can't wait to see what happens next. It's nice to see Edward letting Bella in a little :)
momams chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Awkward is the word to describe the party both for Bella and Edward. It almost got to confronting, both of them wanting to defend their situation to the other, and never stopping to think about the other side of it.

Edward proved to be not such a bad guy, bringing a piece offering to her classroom, that was a big surprise for her. And yes, thankfully they have left the tight formalities behind.

Lets hope all that Bella said can be achievable, it will really make the Cullen boys life a little easier and with that maybe their relationship can improve.

Also Bella finally knowing the story behind her new student might help things too.

It seems that finally things will be brighter in Anthony's life, he deserves it.
fanficreader83 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I was worried at first that the anger would continue... I am glad he finally let go of his pride and made things right and that she could offer help... it should be interesting now that they have dropped the formalities, can't wait to see! ;)
23,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,498 1,505 1,506 1,507 1508 1,509 1,510 1,511 1,518 .. Last Next »