Reviews for A Rough Start
wtfit chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Great chapter. I love your little Anthony and his little patter of feet to turn off the light. Love the scene at the checkout. I haven't really read any fanfic yet that dealt with he realities of having limited funds. Edward is usually (but not always) filthy rich. I like seeing him struggle. Love the introduction Bella makes. I hope she can come in and help those boys. Can't wait to see what comes next.
LoveBellaEdward chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
This story is fantastic! I can't wait until the next chapter so please please please update soon!
christye chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I LOVE IT! Please update soon. I say that with a pleading voice just so you know. I really love this story and cannot wait!

clairdeluneisgreat chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
LOL. “Miss Swan, Bella…delusional hag…I answer to many titles.” Well played Bella. I so can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Edward starts learning how to be a better father soon.
lulabelljane chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Their trip to the grocery store just about broke my heart...his thoughts on how he couldn't even scramble enough change for some candy for little Anthony. :( I think he learn about coupons pretty fast!

I loved how the party played out...especially with meeting ms. Swan...omg!

flecour chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Fantastic! )
readforfun8 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
OMG! the last sentence of Bella had made my day! I totally want a flair button with that! lol!

I had been lost in track for the last three chapters and today I could get through all of them and now I feel so happy! Your fic is so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time that I'm not sure if I want to laugh or to cry with every single twist of this! :D
Jamieson Zed chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Gah, this story is just pulling at the heartstrings! Edward is so clueless, and yet he really does want to do the right thing... Anthony really is adorable. Can't wait to see how this first "official" meeting between Dadward and teacher goes.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
That was absolutely PRICELESS!
sljones73 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
This story is so good! I loved this chapter! Edward is starting to make some progress (even though it is small)! I love the way they finally were introduced...too funny!
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I think Edward will learn the necessity of shopping with coupons real soon. I'm so happy that Anthony got presents and toys, I'm sure he was bored as hell at home.
karolkid chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I'm loving this story so much. I can't wait for the next chapter just to see the progression of the characters relationship.

Keep giving us MORE!
ScarlettLetters chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
OK, Bella's last line was PRICELESS! Oh, this makes me so sad for Edward. Just scraping by, not having a clue what to do. The M&Ms broke my heart. BROKE IT!

I'm happy all the players know each other now. :)
theorange3 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
i loved the chapter.
Grydelap chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Your updates are my favorites. They make me smile like a fool.
22,935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,498 1,505 1,506 1,507 1508 1,509 1,510 1,511 1,518 .. Last Next »