Reviews for A Rough Start
LibraryLady08 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Nice. I'm glad they have cleared up some of the misunderstandings.

I look forward to the next update. :)

-MJ
Raewright chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Yay! I'm so glad they are being nice to each other!
coldplaywhore chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Aw. I kinda feel bad for him, even if he is being a shitty ass dad :)
Nicci06 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I'm loving this story...I'm so happy they finally got to have a civil chat! Dying to see what happens next... :)
christye chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
OMG! I love this so much! A light at the end of the depressing tunnel. This is great story. Please update soon

Cheers!~
littlesecret84 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
great chapter! There was some humor, Edward did something sweet, Anthony was actually happy. Perfect.
Paco1230 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Anthony is so cute and it is so adorable how hard Edward is trying but he really is just clueless. So glad they apologized and now hopefully Bella will lighten up on Edward some...great chapter! I really am enjoying this story!
LittleFin chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
aww. I'm a sap for daddy Edward. Love when men, even fictional ones admit they aren't perfect.

Cheers!
lmr14 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I absolutly love this story. Little Anthony is adorable and he breaks my heart. I'm happy that it seems like Edward is finally at least pointed in the right direction. I hope he follows through.
Sunfeathers chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Yay, they made so much progress! And yay for Edward getting the help and support he needs - and even a good dose of empathy and encouragement! Bella is truly an angel for both of them. I can't wait to hear Edward's take on all this ...

And omg, the rose. THE ROSE! My heart nearly split in two - that was so sweet! And now thanks to Bella, Anthony has a new soccer ball!

Thank you so much Megan for updating so often - I'm so thrilled to follow this story. Can't wait to see what happens next ... :)
i want to save you chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
i was kinda hesitant to read this because of the angsty money problems and just edward's problems in general and then involving that with a kid.. but i really like this story!

update soon :)
twilight mom and fan chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
My fav chapter so far!
DragonsExist chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
“All teachers write letters. It’s called the alphabet,” Bella smirked.

LOL Great chappy-happy Edward may get some help finally!
TLammy chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Great chapter, I'm glad he took the first step and came to apologize. Bella doesn't have to spend the rest of her week paranoid ;) Also glad Bella gave him some numbers for help, the parent list is a great idea. I'm sure there's at least one mom who won't mind helping him out (especially if she's a single mom lol). Finally, so happy that Bella now knows the circumstances behind Anthony coming to live with Edward. I really love this story and look forward to more. Thanks for the two updates this weekend, very nice!
sherylb chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
"Unexpectedly, Mr. Cullen’s hands appeared from behind his back. In them he held an apple and a single rose that Bella recognized as the ones sold in the gas station down the street."

That is so sweet, and Edward is showing her he does have a good side.

"Edward was almost to the door before he turned around, “Oh, and for the record,” he said, “I think you’re a really great teacher.”

That was EXACTLY what Bella needed to hear..Maybe Edward is more in tune with her than he thought?

So glad that Bella knows the back story, and is helping Edward, but not just doing it all for him...
23,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,498 1,505 1,506 1,507 1508 1,509 1,510 1,511 1,518 .. Last Next »