Reviews for A Rough Start
ksw3 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
for some reason FF wont let me log on. I apologize if this comes up as a guest review.
Im loving this story. So many in the fandom rave about it and read it over and over. I have had it on my TBR list for ever it seams. Im so glad I started reading it. Its a very unique Edward and Im liking your Bella as well. Little Anthony is prescious and I would love to just scoop him up and give him some love. I will review more in later chapters. I usually read from a PDF so sadly, I dont review each chapter. Beautiful story though and I wanted to let you
know I am here reading and enjoying. Thanks again...Karen
Emmaline chapter 41 . 1/16/2014
Such a hit! Outta the ball-park...perfect
Emmaline chapter 40 . 1/16/2014
'Sob, gasp, gasp...' Holy cow can you ever bring out the emotions from your readers! The scene with Edward and his father in the kitchen was enough to throw me on my tender, so perfect and so much love finally set loose and released.
You are a master!
Emmaline chapter 38 . 1/16/2014
How quickly a loving family can be destroyed. One tragic error and lives are set in total reversal, forever tortured and bewildered as to how? and why? Esme's desperate measures to vindicate her son, protect her husband and stay faithfully devoted to her goal to establish some connection to her lost first-born, is heroic...I stand in awe of her strength and fortitude. Redemption for Edward is long overdue and gratitude to Bella for her 'Esme-like' love for him is glorious to see...all in all, a magical story of courage and the power of love.
This is my third run-through - and I've discovered so many more reasons to commend you for your writting. Beautifully done!
theemrsfairchild chapter 41 . 1/16/2014
I know this story is long finished, but wow! Great story. I liked how Edward and Bella weren't ridiculously wealthy in this story, and how they went through and overcame real life problems. I also like a good lemon like anyone else, but I appreciate that this story wasn't focused on their sexual relationship, and instead showed how their love grew from beginning and continued to do so.
Flightless Owl chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
I've been reading this story practically nonstop since I found it yesterday, and I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. I'm absolutely in love with little Anthony, and it's so nice to see Bella cast in a maternal light. This is the first chapter that's brought tears to my eyes, though it's certainly not the first chapter that's tugged at my heartstrings.
Miraclestar006 chapter 41 . 1/16/2014
Awwwww I just loved this story. It made me cry and laugh and ugh I just love it. Phenomenal job!
fanatic05 chapter 40 . 1/9/2014
This wasn't a good twilight story, this was a good story period! I LOVED IT SO MUCH and I just feel like re-reading twilight. I always loved and fascinated with Jasper's & Alice's dynamic and would always love the little glimpses SM would give us into their romance. I love what you did with them, love Alice. This was just such a great story, I loved it so much. Btw I bawled my fucking eyes out when Edward & Carlisle has their reunion that was just so emotional for me. But seriously *applause*
Tarbecca chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
Thanks for sharing this great story with us! Rec'd on the fic dive at ADF!
Muffinmum chapter 41 . 1/5/2014
I have really loved this whole story so much, thankyou! Brilliant writing!
A Kitten for Padfoot chapter 41 . 12/31/2013
I just read this story in one sitting, and now it's 1 in the morning. It was so gorgeous, it made alternate between laughing and crying. Thank you ItzMeghan73.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/28/2013
Wow. This is like the first fanfiction I've ever read that was actually perfect. I really loved it! I'm going to read any other stories you have, seriously. Awesome job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
It took me a while to try to get thought that Edward had a kid without Bella but now I understand all the reviews and when Anthony said I hate you it convinces me I should read more. That gave me a slight chuckle.
Minerva77 chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Awww... so glad she needed him for a change... even scores are always a win :)
Minerva77 chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
So sweet... Edward is a wonderful daddy! Love Anthony to pieces... and I hope Gus makes it... :)
22,935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »