Reviews for A Rough Start
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
that was so cute and I so much want them two together
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Is Edward really that stupid or has it been so long he has got laid he is thinking with his little head? and just what d you think Bella wll fell like when she shows up at school with Anthony believe me not very happy.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
so is he back with Vicky or not god I hope not.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
well lets see what he decides to do go back with Vicky not caring about her don't seem right
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
that was great and she's right that happened to me I had a heart attach and a stroke was in the hospital for almost four months when I came home my lights were off I called and explained I was in the hospital they said not their problem I said I wanted to talk to a manager when they told me about another deposit I had to pay 300 dollar deposit I told them I already paid a deposit and I wasn't going to pay another one because I had never been late before and they still had my deposit and they tried to tell me that went towards my bill I proved them a lier because all the bill were in my mail box and my 4 months of bills wasn't even a hundred dollars because nothing was being used except my fridge so they back off and turned my lights back on they just took their time comeing out to do it.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
oh god she is pulling a Rose stunt but lets hope it works.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
what happened to Edward's mother. where are his parents and who raised him if his parents were gone.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
lets hope what she said was true and Anthony gets those benefits and help he needs and him and Edward will be fine
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
oh god now what bet Edward wishes the floor would open up and swallow him
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
He is completely ignoring that Anthony isn't comfortable with viki. Edward should feel guilty...he is just trying to contact people " broaden his circle of friends" so he can have a babysitter.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
poor Bella she just had her feelings hurt by Edward and him he just lost it new fatherhood is getting to him and lets face it he don't know how to do it and don't have money either
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
it's hell being poor and taking care of a child you don't even know even if he is yours pluss he's sick on top of that.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
damn don't think this is gong to go over very well do you
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
why would he say he hated him he don't even know him
jmstoer chapter 41 . 8/8/2014
It is 2:45 am here and I just finished reading this story. It was wonderful. You tell a story beautifully and I cried more than once. Thank you!
23,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »