Reviews for A Rough Start
lillianolivia.white chapter 33 . 7/18/2014
This was adorable. Anthony & Edward are adorable.
lillianolivia.white chapter 32 . 7/18/2014
God, this was sad.
lillianolivia.white chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
Yes... Crazy love. Perfect. Glad they worked this out!
lillianolivia.white chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
I laughed so far when Bella "bit Edwards favorite part" . David is really sharp, there's nothing wrong with him other than being old & having diabetes. I think it would be great if they moved him to Forks. Here goes Edwards overthinking in action. He is worried that Bella would never want to live with him, but they really need the room and yard for Anthony to play in. So the house would be perfect, but Edward won't let himself go there.
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 7/18/2014
Ahhhhh. Now I understand Em's comment! I was cheering when Rose cold cocked Vicky. Gotta love her, she's one of a kind. I realize that what she did to Em w/ the jerk Derek was something imprinted through her parents.
Yes, Bella IS a mom to Anthony, she just hasn't realized it. I'm excited for Alice too.
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
You were asking about what we would like to see in out takes from your stories: I would love to know how 'Insatiable Desires' turns out. I've read it several times and of course I love that Bella & Edward are moving toward falling in love. They are so intelligent, & I love that too. I have never seen a story about "hypersexuals". In fact I didn't know what it was. I would love to know how the issues with " forced medication" by Edward's Dad resolves itself. How is Alice involved in the whole thing? Just because she is Rose's friend? And what will happen when Bella's Mom finds out she is involved with Edward? It's obvious that this entire thing with Edward was a gross misunderstanding magnified by the incident.

Back to this story- it's interesting how Bella gets Edward to calm down through sex. They certainly are on a journey together. I'm thrilled they are going together to take Anthony to see his Grandpa in Salem. But I think they need to give him back Gus II ASAP.
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
Ok, Edward is literally forcing Anthony to travel down the road he traveled. What was he thinking by not mentioning to Bella about the letter asking for pictures? Bella would have handled that w/ out allowing Anthony to be antagonized by the seemingly innocent exercise. Bella needs to know about the suggestion that the activities be tailored to Anthony's issues until he understands how to handle them. By shutting everyone out & acting like he is the one in therapy- he is really hurting Anthony. Can't he see this? All I can say is Bella has the patience of Jobe with him. I think she has fallen in love with both Anthony and Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 7/18/2014
This art project breaks my heart.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
What Esme told her is truly a heavy weight to bear.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
This chapter was adorable and hot!
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Oh, how tragic. And Carlisle is crazier than a whack-a-doodle.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
I knew she would. I love this.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
I think they should let Anthony know that they are more than friends, all the while being careful to assure him that he would never be left out or behind.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
I'm dying to know what happened between him & his I'm glad he didn't get mad at Bella for telling him about his Mom.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
I'm really interested to hear this woman's story. I wonder what happen to Vicky? I want to see Bella kick her ass.
23,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »