Reviews for A Rough Start
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 4/28
As difficult as it is for Edward to express himself, havin' Bella along as a buffer / referee is probably a good idea and she too curious to refuse LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 4/28
Awesome make-out sessions *swoon!* Accompanied by more details about Edward's life which sounds like it must have been hell! Of course, we want more but Edward is settin' the pace so... *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 4/28
How sweet was Anthony, gettin' all excited about his race car bed! Well, he certainly deserves a bed he'll actually want to sleep in LOL! Too bad the Esme discussion has to contaminate their date but it wouldn't do to let that information sit and get it out now!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 4/27
Stupid cow hit that baby for playin' with her fuckin' dildo!? First of all...ewwww! Second of all, something like that would fascinate a little kid who had no idea what it was but it buzzed and vibrated which is no reason for a spankin'!
And good for Bella! It's Edward's place to tell the story...not his mother's!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 4/27
Just as Edward and Bella finally get the air cleared...well, almost *sigh!* The story behind this is gonna break my heart, ain't it?
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 4/27
Poor baby! I'm so glad Vicki gave up and called Bella even though it's gonna make her look really bad to Edward and that just breaks my little heart...NOT!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 4/27
Oh, dear! The fragile male ego rears its ugly head. Speakin' of ugly heads...Derek and Vicki were made for each other, don't you think? *gigglesnort!*
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 4/27
That white car keeps poppin' up and I have to wonder of Bella doesn't have herself a damn stalker...someone tamperin' with her car, maybe!?
bluebarri92 chapter 41 . 4/27
I loved this story. So many times in stories where Edward finds out he's a dad it's to a baby, and the readers don't get to see how much a challenge it can actually be. I loved Anthony, he was so adorable and sweet. The relationship between Edward and Bella was amazing to read about. She was always there when he needed her and he learned to open up and let her be there for him. This story is among my list of favorite stories on this site.
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 4/27
No woman wants to be stuck in the friend zone, least of all Vicki LOL! If Edward thinks he's gonna get off easy, he's got another think comin'! Anthony already has her number, kid LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 4/27
Oooh, I was hopin' Vicki would be a fail *wicked evil cackle!* Now, if these two could get their wires uncrossed some time soon LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 4/26
Damn Rosalie for settin' up Bella with someone before Edward could ask her out! And damn circumstances that force Edward to contact someone else to help with Anthony so he can work!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 4/26
Teachers must have the hardest time keepin' some kind of distance between themselves and their most needy charges! Glad Bella caved and made that call AND took Anthony home with her to wait for Edward!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 4/26
It oughta be against the law to cut off utilities to a home with children, old people or anyone vulnerable *huff!*
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 4/26
Yeah, Mom gave my nasty ass blankie to the poor, freezin' chickens at Grandma's house...and I believed her. Didn't hear until years later it had fallen apart in the wash *eyeroll!*
Glad to see some positive things happenin' for Edward and I had to laugh at how fast that baby dived into his daddy's bed LOL!
23,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »