Reviews for A Rough Start
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 4/27/2016
Oh, dear! The fragile male ego rears its ugly head. Speakin' of ugly heads...Derek and Vicki were made for each other, don't you think? *gigglesnort!*
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 4/27/2016
That white car keeps poppin' up and I have to wonder of Bella doesn't have herself a damn stalker...someone tamperin' with her car, maybe!?
bluebarri92 chapter 41 . 4/27/2016
I loved this story. So many times in stories where Edward finds out he's a dad it's to a baby, and the readers don't get to see how much a challenge it can actually be. I loved Anthony, he was so adorable and sweet. The relationship between Edward and Bella was amazing to read about. She was always there when he needed her and he learned to open up and let her be there for him. This story is among my list of favorite stories on this site.
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
No woman wants to be stuck in the friend zone, least of all Vicki LOL! If Edward thinks he's gonna get off easy, he's got another think comin'! Anthony already has her number, though...smart kid LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
Oooh, I was hopin' Vicki would be a fail *wicked evil cackle!* Now, if these two could get their wires uncrossed some time soon LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
Damn Rosalie for settin' up Bella with someone before Edward could ask her out! And damn circumstances that force Edward to contact someone else to help with Anthony so he can work!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
Teachers must have the hardest time keepin' some kind of distance between themselves and their most needy charges! Glad Bella caved and made that call AND took Anthony home with her to wait for Edward!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
It oughta be against the law to cut off utilities to a home with children, old people or anyone vulnerable *huff!*
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
Yeah, Mom gave my nasty ass blankie to the poor, freezin' chickens at Grandma's house...and I believed her. Didn't hear until years later it had fallen apart in the wash *eyeroll!*
Glad to see some positive things happenin' for Edward and I had to laugh at how fast that baby dived into his daddy's bed LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Well, that's a relief havin' them both apologize and relate to each other like adults. It wouldn't have hurt that Heather bitch to be a bit more forthcomin' on what assistance Edward could expect to receive for Anthony! Baby steps, I guess.
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
Poverty is so humiliatin' *sigh!* So is a confrontation with someone you insulted LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 4/26/2016
Teachin' has got to be one of the most thankless yet rewardin' professions! Got an aunt still teachin' in her 70's 'cause the school keeps callin' her in and she can't resist LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
It takes more than one person to raise a kid...poor Edward definitely needs help!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
Little does Bella know Edward is your typical clueless bachelor tryin' to cope with sudden parenthood and a full time job on his own! Too proud to ask for help from his family...he has family, right?
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Gotta admire Edward for steppin' up to the plate and claimin' his son, although looks like he's gonna have his work cut out for him!
23,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »