Reviews for A Rough Start
Anon chapter 36 . 3/3
I'm impressed a complicated story with emotionally wrecking themes and the main protagonists have not broken up and moved to opposite ends of the world for 6 years. (that seems to be the only way people deal with trauma in chick lit)
Anon chapter 31 . 3/3
I'm glad they said their piece instead of moving on and assuming the other person doesn't want what they want
Anon chapter 29 . 3/2
This whole thing with Anthony is so heartbreaking I really can't handle it if Bella and Edward get into World War IV, little spats are ok
Anon chapter 25 . 3/2
I'm glad they make up and talk after fighting. Avoiding each other for months always sounds so cruel.
Anon chapter 21 . 3/2
I don't want him pushing her away.
Anon chapter 20 . 3/2
This I was not expecting. Edward is making Bella his rock. Things are progressing real fast.
Anon chapter 18 . 3/2
I hope Edward doesn't clam up all over again.
Anon chapter 17 . 3/2
Now things are very interesting.
Anon chapter 9 . 3/2
WOW. I'm really smiling.
Anon chapter 6 . 3/2
I'm glad Edward can accept help when he needs it.
Anon chapter 3 . 3/2
Why doesn't Edward try to get a kid next door to look after Anthony in the mornings
Anon chapter 1 . 3/2
I'm glad Anthony isn't too scared and scarred by everything to be totally mute.
puasluoma chapter 25 . 2/28
Here is the thing:
This story has made me cry a few times thinking about Anthony and everything surrounding him.
You made a very good character description and behavior of a 5 year old.
However, what I can't stand is how little of a good character Edward is.
He is stubborn, close minded, ignorant, he has a low self esteem. He hurts Bella all the time... And I could go on.
Sure, he always apologizes, but I don't see what anyone could see in him... Let alone Bella.
You haven't made him lovable as much as Bella loves him...
And I don't thing he loves her that way.

Anyways... Good luck and thank you for writing inn
Gah! The feels! So good. Couldn't stop reading! Thank you so much~
SweetTeaAddiction chapter 41 . 2/4
This story was wonderful! I can't even begin to express how much I was caught up in it. I spent the last day or so reading it and it was really hard to pull myself away from the screen! I don't think it was until chapter 23 that I realized I had yet to leave you a review! I love how well you portrayed the characters and it was almost too easy to picture them in this, their mannerisms and such. I'm pretty sad that it's over honestly! It's one of the stories that you wish woul just continue on and that's helped by what an amazing writer you are! I hope I stumble across more of your work in the near future :)
23,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »