Reviews for A Rough Start
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 41 . 12/10/2014
Oh my gosh I absolutely loved this story! Seriously your emotions in this are amazing, I couldn't stop reading, this was well written and we'll thought and was an awesome read! I like how your plot was so thick, it wasn't just all about the lemons, and watching Anthony and Edward develop into a team was awesome to watch. I really loved this story!
txreina chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Plan to read again.
PAT2024 chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
Great Story. So emotional. I loved it. Very well written. Thanks for sharing.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
I loved it! So fabulous! Great character development and story line. In all honestly you could pull this switch the character names and publish. Yes it's that good.
Treestar2509 chapter 41 . 11/24/2014
Loved it. Thank you.
Treestar2509 chapter 40 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful ending. Thank you for sharing this story with us. It was wonderful and well written. Thank you.
tweetytweets chapter 41 . 11/13/2014
It was a wonderful story.. Thank you for sharing it with us
Treestar2509 chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
I think Bella is pushing him too hard. He lost his entire family that day, his birthday. Maybe with time he would be more open to learn about it, but I feel this was bad timing. She needs to let it go...for now.
My kids have visited the Salem Center Mall Santa. He really is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. I can't seem to put this story down.
Treestar2509 chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Vicki is icky. I wish Edward was smart enough To keep her away from Anthony. She is mean to him and she makes him feel uncomfortable.
Treestar2509 chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
There are so many misunderstanding keeping them apart. I'm happy Bella gets to spend more time with Anthony. She's so good with him.
Treestar2509 chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
It seems like things are looking up for these two. I also sounds like Edward had a hard childhood as well. I hope that can be a driving force to make him do better for his son. Anthony is so sweet. I want to take him home.
Treestar2509 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
I love it. Go Bella! It's nice to see Anthony happy. I even felt bad for Edward when they were at the store. It's hard being a parent sometimes.
Treestar2509 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
This party will be interesting. Will Edward show up to back to school night?
Treestar2509 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
I know he's stressed, but nothing gives him the right to talk to someone that way. Poor Anthony. I wonder how Bella is going to react to that...I'm assuming she's the one staying late to take care of him. CSD may be making a visit to Mr. Cullen's home soon. You have definitely chosen an accurate title.
Treestar2509 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
I'm guessing that their first meeting isn't going to go so well. I want to take Anthony home. He seems like a sweet kid that needs some love.
22,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »