Reviews for A Rough Start
goshdarnypooh chapter 41 . 2/3
Reread this story after having read it years ago. Just as good as I remembered it to be!
Five Star Review! Best story I read in a long time. Loved the family romance drama theme
bbmassey88 chapter 41 . 1/10
Awwww! Love d this story!
bbmassey88 chapter 40 . 1/9
Loved this story!
Gagika chapter 41 . 1/9
Oh god, I've wept so often in this story. I was choked with emotions. I wanted to press Anthony against me and assure him that it will all end well. Poor boy!

I love this story!
JBokan chapter 39 . 1/8
Enjoyed this story! I have to say I am disappointed with a few things though. In the epilogue, I would've liked if there was a mention of the gender of Rose & Em's baby. I would've liked scenes of Rose, Em, Alice & Jasper in the epilogue. It's sad that David didn't spend more time with Anthony before he died. Finally, I can't stand that Edward pretty much let Anthony forget his birth mom & grandmother. Edward should've tried to keep their memory "alive".
- Btw I don't mean to be rude, I know this is your story.
klel323 chapter 41 . 1/7
I forgot how good this story was. Thanks to TLS for putting together a list of "classics" that gave me a chance to get reacquainted with this powerfully written story. Bravo.
QueenGB chapter 41 . 1/6
Beautiful story! Even the angst wasn't so painful I could throw my iPad. Well thought out plot and real defined characters. Sorry to see it end but happy how it ended.

Thank you!
ficfangirl chapter 41 . 1/5
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you've left the story up.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 41 . 1/4
Amazingly written. Brilliant story.
Rolange chapter 29 . 12/30/2015
Wow. I effin' LOVE this story. Edward, Bella, Anthony...the whole nine yards. And so realistic too, not too "fiction" if ya' know what I mean.

FYI
I found this through a post on The Lemonade Stand about the best completed Twi-Fics!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
This story is crap. Bella is a judgemental bitch and needs to come off her high horse.
Susan2e chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
"2 residents of a rhythm-less nation" is the greatest line!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/2/2015
I liked this.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/2/2015
Why most of the time bella gives head to edward? And edward is soooo uncomfortable cause of one tiny gesture? Im alittle mad at their sex life... its supposed to be mutual.
Not just bella pleasure him and he just fuck her.
23,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »