Reviews for A Rough Start
klel323 chapter 41 . 1/7/2016
I forgot how good this story was. Thanks to TLS for putting together a list of "classics" that gave me a chance to get reacquainted with this powerfully written story. Bravo.
QueenGB chapter 41 . 1/6/2016
Beautiful story! Even the angst wasn't so painful I could throw my iPad. Well thought out plot and real defined characters. Sorry to see it end but happy how it ended.

Thank you!
ficfangirl chapter 41 . 1/5/2016
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you've left the story up.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 41 . 1/4/2016
Amazingly written. Brilliant story.
Rolange chapter 29 . 12/30/2015
Wow. I effin' LOVE this story. Edward, Bella, Anthony...the whole nine yards. And so realistic too, not too "fiction" if ya' know what I mean.

FYI
I found this through a post on The Lemonade Stand about the best completed Twi-Fics!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
This story is crap. Bella is a judgemental bitch and needs to come off her high horse.
Susan2e chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
"2 residents of a rhythm-less nation" is the greatest line!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/2/2015
I liked this.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/2/2015
Why most of the time bella gives head to edward? And edward is soooo uncomfortable cause of one tiny gesture? Im alittle mad at their sex life... its supposed to be mutual.
Not just bella pleasure him and he just fuck her.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Awww...i like their awkward relationship
foggynight chapter 41 . 10/31/2015
Beautiful, beautiful story . . .
foggynight chapter 38 . 10/31/2015
The line, "two seats" absolutely killed me! I love this story so much - thank you for writing it.
NoWayWithWords chapter 41 . 10/29/2015
What an amazing, fantastic story! This was such a great read, I had a hard time putting it down, and hated to see it come to an end! These were the most real, gut-wrenching, heartwarming emotions that I've read in a long time. I was crying, laughing, and "awwww"ing, all the way through.
Kudos to you for creating this world I spent all the spare time of this past week in! :)
Twihard-girl-SG chapter 41 . 10/14/2015
Wow just wow! I don't normally review but I just could not pass this one. I had put this on my to-read list years ago and only got to it now. Kicking myself for waiting so long. First I want to congratulate you for beautiful character development in this story. I truly felt that every one matured and grew in this story and that's rarely seen. You also made imperfect people and imperfect relationships which is how reality is! I hate when E/B couples never argue and are sickeningly sweet, thank you for displaying the hard work required to really make a relationship work long-term. Above all though thank you for showing the different types of parents you get in this world. New parents, estranged parents, loving over-protective parents and step-mums. My only criticism was that I wished these characters were real so I could give them hugs. Especially hearing Esme's story and the unimaginable pain she must go through, poor Edward who just wanted to be loved, Carlisle who lost his mind when he lost his kids and little Anthony, the sweetest little boy. Seriously I could go on and on. Thank you for writing this amazing story. You truly are an amazing writer.
Galathea82 chapter 41 . 10/11/2015
I'm so late on fic is not even funny! I always saw it in everyone favorites and ignored until now and let me tell you that I know now why is everyone favorite. This is and awesome fic, really heartfelt, very real. I love it! Thank you
23,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »