Reviews for A Rough Start
Treestar2509 chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Vicki is icky. I wish Edward was smart enough To keep her away from Anthony. She is mean to him and she makes him feel uncomfortable.
Treestar2509 chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
There are so many misunderstanding keeping them apart. I'm happy Bella gets to spend more time with Anthony. She's so good with him.
Treestar2509 chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
It seems like things are looking up for these two. I also sounds like Edward had a hard childhood as well. I hope that can be a driving force to make him do better for his son. Anthony is so sweet. I want to take him home.
Treestar2509 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
I love it. Go Bella! It's nice to see Anthony happy. I even felt bad for Edward when they were at the store. It's hard being a parent sometimes.
Treestar2509 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
This party will be interesting. Will Edward show up to back to school night?
Treestar2509 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
I know he's stressed, but nothing gives him the right to talk to someone that way. Poor Anthony. I wonder how Bella is going to react to that...I'm assuming she's the one staying late to take care of him. CSD may be making a visit to Mr. Cullen's home soon. You have definitely chosen an accurate title.
Treestar2509 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
I'm guessing that their first meeting isn't going to go so well. I want to take Anthony home. He seems like a sweet kid that needs some love.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This may be a bumpy ride. Poor kid. I hope Edward pull his sh** together. Great start. I look forward to reading more.
Stelle's Pen chapter 41 . 10/21/2014
Cute story :)
febrahimi chapter 41 . 10/7/2014
Great story!
Brittanyy89 chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
It's starting to get really annoying how this edward has no balls and lets vicki run all over him and control everything. He is incredibly immature and needs to grow the hell up. I really hope his behavior changes soon, if not i dont think i will continue to read. And dont even get me started on that poor baby. That kid is pitiful and social services should have stepped in a long time ago. Ive never htededward so much as i do in this story! Just saying...
Brittanyy89 chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Liking the story so far, but rosalie it just a nasty bitch! Really not liking her!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 41 . 10/3/2014
I continue to be awed by your talent
as a writer. I am enjoying reading all
of your stories... although, I'll admit,
I am reluctant to start your 'current'
one, seeing as it's latest update was
well over a year ago. I do hope you
plan to complete it?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 40 . 10/3/2014
So, so good. I love the place you
brought them to. Hope, love and
a future ... together.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 39 . 10/3/2014
I think Catlisle FID recognize
him; if only for a moment.
22,922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »