Reviews for A Rough Start
londongirl618 chapter 41 . 4/19/2016
Loved this! Thank you!
viequalzpain chapter 40 . 3/31/2016
Welp I was supposed to be doing homework. Spend the day crying over this fic instead. This is one of the best Twilight fanfitions I have ever read and I have read a lot. So very very good job to you my friend :)
Laaaurennn chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
I really enjoy how you showcase the characters' personalities and we can obviously see the contrast between Bella's and Edward's priorities and attitudes right away!
Laaaurennn chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I've only read one chapter and I'm already in love with your writing style! I'm sure to read more by you after this. Too bad Anthony already hates him. I'm excited to meet Bella! I'm also exited to see Edward and Anthony's relationship progress! Already one of my favorite Twilight fanfictions. :ยทยป
BiteMyTongue chapter 20 . 3/27/2016
i
Guest chapter 34 . 3/24/2016
traducir plis
crzy1emo1chick chapter 30 . 3/24/2016
Stupid review thing. I'm pretty sure I've read this story before but it's one that's worth a second or third.
crzy1emo1chick chapter 29 . 3/24/2016
m
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
Okay... So far I think that Edward is a piece of shit person, in general and not only father wisely. Omg! Just plain terrible. Hope this takes a turn soon cause I don't know how much more I can take of his asshole-ish attitude. Bella is an angel though!
Anon chapter 40 . 3/3/2016
A very nice story!
Anon chapter 39 . 3/3/2016
The marriage ceremony sounds nice.
Anon chapter 36 . 3/3/2016
I'm impressed a complicated story with emotionally wrecking themes and the main protagonists have not broken up and moved to opposite ends of the world for 6 years. (that seems to be the only way people deal with trauma in chick lit)
Anon chapter 31 . 3/3/2016
I'm glad they said their piece instead of moving on and assuming the other person doesn't want what they want
Anon chapter 29 . 3/2/2016
This whole thing with Anthony is so heartbreaking I really can't handle it if Bella and Edward get into World War IV, little spats are ok
Anon chapter 25 . 3/2/2016
I'm glad they make up and talk after fighting. Avoiding each other for months always sounds so cruel.
23,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »