Reviews for A Rough Start
Treestar2509 chapter 41 . 11/24/2014
Loved it. Thank you.
Treestar2509 chapter 40 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful ending. Thank you for sharing this story with us. It was wonderful and well written. Thank you.
tweetytweets chapter 41 . 11/13/2014
It was a wonderful story.. Thank you for sharing it with us
Treestar2509 chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
I think Bella is pushing him too hard. He lost his entire family that day, his birthday. Maybe with time he would be more open to learn about it, but I feel this was bad timing. She needs to let it go...for now.
My kids have visited the Salem Center Mall Santa. He really is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. I can't seem to put this story down.
Treestar2509 chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Vicki is icky. I wish Edward was smart enough To keep her away from Anthony. She is mean to him and she makes him feel uncomfortable.
Treestar2509 chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
There are so many misunderstanding keeping them apart. I'm happy Bella gets to spend more time with Anthony. She's so good with him.
Treestar2509 chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
It seems like things are looking up for these two. I also sounds like Edward had a hard childhood as well. I hope that can be a driving force to make him do better for his son. Anthony is so sweet. I want to take him home.
Treestar2509 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
I love it. Go Bella! It's nice to see Anthony happy. I even felt bad for Edward when they were at the store. It's hard being a parent sometimes.
Treestar2509 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
This party will be interesting. Will Edward show up to back to school night?
Treestar2509 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
I know he's stressed, but nothing gives him the right to talk to someone that way. Poor Anthony. I wonder how Bella is going to react to that...I'm assuming she's the one staying late to take care of him. CSD may be making a visit to Mr. Cullen's home soon. You have definitely chosen an accurate title.
Treestar2509 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
I'm guessing that their first meeting isn't going to go so well. I want to take Anthony home. He seems like a sweet kid that needs some love.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This may be a bumpy ride. Poor kid. I hope Edward pull his sh** together. Great start. I look forward to reading more.
Stelle's Pen chapter 41 . 10/21/2014
Cute story :)
febrahimi chapter 41 . 10/7/2014
Great story!
Brittanyy89 chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
It's starting to get really annoying how this edward has no balls and lets vicki run all over him and control everything. He is incredibly immature and needs to grow the hell up. I really hope his behavior changes soon, if not i dont think i will continue to read. And dont even get me started on that poor baby. That kid is pitiful and social services should have stepped in a long time ago. Ive never htededward so much as i do in this story! Just saying...
22,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »