Reviews for A Rough Start
Anon chapter 25 . 3/2/2016
I'm glad they make up and talk after fighting. Avoiding each other for months always sounds so cruel.
Anon chapter 21 . 3/2/2016
I don't want him pushing her away.
Anon chapter 20 . 3/2/2016
This I was not expecting. Edward is making Bella his rock. Things are progressing real fast.
Anon chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
I hope Edward doesn't clam up all over again.
Anon chapter 17 . 3/2/2016
Now things are very interesting.
Anon chapter 9 . 3/2/2016
WOW. I'm really smiling.
Anon chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
I'm glad Edward can accept help when he needs it.
Anon chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
Why doesn't Edward try to get a kid next door to look after Anthony in the mornings
Anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I'm glad Anthony isn't too scared and scarred by everything to be totally mute.
puasluoma chapter 25 . 2/28/2016
Here is the thing:
This story has made me cry a few times thinking about Anthony and everything surrounding him.
You made a very good character description and behavior of a 5 year old.
However, what I can't stand is how little of a good character Edward is.
He is stubborn, close minded, ignorant, he has a low self esteem. He hurts Bella all the time... And I could go on.
Sure, he always apologizes, but I don't see what anyone could see in him... Let alone Bella.
You haven't made him lovable as much as Bella loves him...
And I don't thing he loves her that way.

Anyways... Good luck and thank you for writing inn
Guest chapter 41 . 2/13/2016
Gah! The feels! So good. Couldn't stop reading! Thank you so much~
SweetTeaAddiction chapter 41 . 2/4/2016
This story was wonderful! I can't even begin to express how much I was caught up in it. I spent the last day or so reading it and it was really hard to pull myself away from the screen! I don't think it was until chapter 23 that I realized I had yet to leave you a review! I love how well you portrayed the characters and it was almost too easy to picture them in this, their mannerisms and such. I'm pretty sad that it's over honestly! It's one of the stories that you wish woul just continue on and that's helped by what an amazing writer you are! I hope I stumble across more of your work in the near future :)
goshdarnypooh chapter 41 . 2/3/2016
Reread this story after having read it years ago. Just as good as I remembered it to be!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/24/2016
Five Star Review! Best story I read in a long time. Loved the family romance drama theme
bbmassey88 chapter 41 . 1/10/2016
Awwww! Love d this story!
23,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »