Reviews for A Rough Start
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
His pride would take a hit, and he'd be pissed.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
LMAO!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
His parents gave him up?
Is there a Carlisle and Esme in this story?
Someone who can supply the sense of
grandparents and parents to these two
boys?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
I'm so glad she was able to give him some
options, and maybe now, he'll be able to
get assistance for the little guy...
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
HAHAHA! Serves him right.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Edward needs to swallow his pride
and ask his parents for help.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Uh, MAYBE he needs to take his kid to the doctor,
and think about finding a daycare back up?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
I guess! I know he's new to this,
and he has NO clue how to be a
father at this point, but it doesn't
take a seasoned professional to
know tht the kid has to eat!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Wow. That's... awful! :,(
Guest chapter 38 . 9/14/2014
I'm glad Edward is listening to esme...he has wrongfully hated her for to long. I don't blame Edward...he was just a kid but geez he was a stupid kid who made stupid decisions.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/14/2014
Ummmm...I understand death makes you think about life and death but shit...Edward pisses me off when he handles it so selfishly. Let's tell Anthony his grandfather is dead and than let's get married right after...what are they thinking? Not everything is about you Edward.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
Who sues parents whO just lost a child? Jimmy's parents are horrible...I think there is more to it than what Edward is saying...what does a twelve year old know? I would like to hear his parents side of the story.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 41 . 9/2/2014
damn now we will never know if he got his other son will we. I loved this story just wished it was longer I want to know if they get a boy don't you?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 40 . 9/2/2014
so where did they go and leave all those people in their back yard? is Edward's father ok now? is he talking now does he remember, is every thing ok?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 39 . 9/1/2014
yes I thought that he remembered Edward to when he almost touched his face. they are married now so just maybe they can sor all this out and his father will come back n this world with them and be happy.
22,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »