Reviews for A Rough Start
Anon chapter 39 . 3/3/2016
The marriage ceremony sounds nice.
Anon chapter 36 . 3/3/2016
I'm impressed a complicated story with emotionally wrecking themes and the main protagonists have not broken up and moved to opposite ends of the world for 6 years. (that seems to be the only way people deal with trauma in chick lit)
Anon chapter 31 . 3/3/2016
I'm glad they said their piece instead of moving on and assuming the other person doesn't want what they want
Anon chapter 29 . 3/2/2016
This whole thing with Anthony is so heartbreaking I really can't handle it if Bella and Edward get into World War IV, little spats are ok
Anon chapter 25 . 3/2/2016
I'm glad they make up and talk after fighting. Avoiding each other for months always sounds so cruel.
Anon chapter 21 . 3/2/2016
I don't want him pushing her away.
Anon chapter 20 . 3/2/2016
This I was not expecting. Edward is making Bella his rock. Things are progressing real fast.
Anon chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
I hope Edward doesn't clam up all over again.
Anon chapter 17 . 3/2/2016
Now things are very interesting.
Anon chapter 9 . 3/2/2016
WOW. I'm really smiling.
Anon chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
I'm glad Edward can accept help when he needs it.
Anon chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
Why doesn't Edward try to get a kid next door to look after Anthony in the mornings
Anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I'm glad Anthony isn't too scared and scarred by everything to be totally mute.
puasluoma chapter 25 . 2/28/2016
Here is the thing:
This story has made me cry a few times thinking about Anthony and everything surrounding him.
You made a very good character description and behavior of a 5 year old.
However, what I can't stand is how little of a good character Edward is.
He is stubborn, close minded, ignorant, he has a low self esteem. He hurts Bella all the time... And I could go on.
Sure, he always apologizes, but I don't see what anyone could see in him... Let alone Bella.
You haven't made him lovable as much as Bella loves him...
And I don't thing he loves her that way.

Anyways... Good luck and thank you for writing inn
Guest chapter 41 . 2/13/2016