Reviews for Possessed or Possession
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Kinda... depressing... but fitting.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
What happens next? Please continue it. :)
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh boy. I'd love to see a sequel.
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh, I just love it when Tom is possessive of Harry ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Please continue this story is too amazing to leave unfinished! I wanna see what happens to harry now that tom and voldemort (two separate people?) "own" him. What happens to his friends now? Will they be able to break him? Do they even want to do that? Will harry be able to except the fact that he is a horcrux? Will he try to escape and get punished for it? Please update so i can know the answers!
I'm A Fangirl And I Know It,
BlueAnchor
Stately Demented chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
It was amazing. :)
Sidelines chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
What a fantastic super psycho Tom.
semexx chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
good story
it started quite promising, but at the end well... it's a rape wether the victim had fun or not
too bad it's a oneshot
but i must say i'm dissapointed in harry, i thought him to be stronger
Tassy Riddle chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
OMG! *-*

Was perfect!
Tetractys chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Quite the hopeless situation for Harry, I almost feel guilty for enjoying this so much. I'm not particularly interested in all the physical lust and carnality, but rather the concept of such dark possessiveness. It's rather frightening when I think about it. At any rate, this was a thrilling one shot, and I'm glad you wrote it. Thanks!
dragonzice chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
wow, that was ridiculously hot. I even enjoyed how in character tom was, saying he would never care for harry in the way he'd want him to. It was so honest, granted it would be pointless to lie to harry at this point since he can't really do anything anymore.
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
i just can say two things: poor Harry

ok i say it... next!
m chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Soso good.

Ngh
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
*snerk* i loved it :) poor Harry...good job! :)
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Interesting. I'm curious what would happen next.