Reviews for Armed and Dangerous
june chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
more chapters :(((( please :)
cravingtwilight chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
I miss this story, are you going to update?
inkedupmom chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Awwww, sorry to hear about your laptop's demise. *sniff* I said a little prayer for it...

So, happy to have gotten an update! Spectacular! I will patiently wait for updates just cuz that's how I roll bb! :D
amgrant3 chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
damn that sucks all the way around. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
edluver09 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Loved it :)
Longing to Write chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
I went back and read all the chapters and you are off to a very good start. I am looking forward to seeing if Edward is going to screw things up or if maybe a little Bella in his life will calm him down and smooth out the bumps.
UnknownEmo chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
diz iz guhd...FINISH IT!
ClancyJane chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
well at least he knows he was a prick to her in school - acceptance is the first step to recovery : )
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
FeistyPalooka chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Really good chapter! I am excited to see how this all turns out :)
Lazuli Dragon chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Yay an update! You just keep getting better and better. I think this is your best story, the future it's hinting at is very intriguing. Loved the dash and dive into the limo, awesome imagery. Can't wait to see what you come up with next in either story, and here's to finding some time to write!
inkedupmom chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
YAY! Been praying for an update! Please don't keep us waiting that long again...thanx
amgrant3 chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
I can't wait to see what will happen between them next. I see Edward getting jealous of Bella and Emmett's relationship...
rms33 chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Great chapter.
cravingtwilight chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
I'm so glad you updated! I really like this story and think its a lot of fun! Looking forward to more! :D