Reviews for Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
Katie187 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Very sweet,warming and loving :)
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
beautiful ;) congratulations!
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This was such a good read. I love reading friendship fics between these two. :)
Middle-Earthling chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was seriously cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
That story is beautiful!
Swing low is the lullaby my late mother used to sing to me, and this story was so moving for me.
Thank you so much!
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I liked this :) it was so sweet :)

-Ace
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is one of my favorite stories ever and it shocks me that you only have 11 reviews! You write the complexities of both characters so well, and I love the dimension you add to the Jim/Uhura friendship! Excellent, excellent :) THank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Love :)
L8E IN TIME chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Very good! I loved it! Keep on writing!
May Eve chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love Jim-earns-Uhura's-respect fics and this one is particularly well done.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was really nice. This was one of the first I've read focusing on Kirk and Uhura and it was really sweet. Very well done.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I really like what you've done here. However, the told-through-Uhura's memory didn't really work for me. I'd much have rather seen the mission go apeshit and Uhura's bravery rather than found out about it in exposition. In other words, I'd have liked to have a fic with the actual events rather being told about it. But anyways, great use of the song. I really liked how Uhura used it to comfort Jim and to care for him until rescue came.
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Incredible! Very well done!
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw, what a lovely story. Been wondering if someone would write a story where Kirk finally earns Uhura's respect! Didn't imagine it'd be quite so painful for Jim, but thanks for sharing :D
JCassie241 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was so sweet! Nice job, and I would love to see more. :)