Reviews for In This World We're Just Beginning
riskinglife chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
laughed at 'welcome to the UES- bitch' line-reminded me of the good old days. really getting ito carter/serena- great fic
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Dude, I actually caught the OC thing in the end. I watched a little in the beginning. LMAO!

Oh, joy. A Dan Humphrey Hissy-fit. *yawns*

I love B walking in and her locks comment. hehe

SCa! *SQUEAL* Adorable. Their talk, him unable to stand to see her cry. This woulda been a great thing for the ep!
xsofax chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I loved it :)

Too bad this is an one-shot, any chance you're going to continue it?
Narchi chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
aw :D i'm just catching up on all the stories i missed while i was gone.

let me just say: this was amazing! Truly amazing! I really can't say anything else. It was perfect :)
jadestar5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i love carter/Serena! This was good, i like how they have that 'thing' , but don't have to be together.
hiddensunshine chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
omg hilaroius
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
ROFL. Wow, this story was so good. I wish it could have happened on the show.

But that end? PRICELESS. Great job!
smc-27 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Cannot tell you how much I love this! You are making me a true CS shipper. Or you already have. Either way, it's fantastic.

I don't even know what to say. Dark bathroom Carter Serena Kissing Dan interrupting amazing. Carter's UES way of doing things was incredible, since I've kind of always wanted someone to punch Dan.

Great stuff. Off to read the rest of the stories you posted and I didn't get a chance to read when I was away!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ah, that was perfect.

lucasta chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like the fact that you used what we know in the show and then incorporated that great scene between Carter and Serena. A fabulous job.
00JLO chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Nice fanfic.
MissTerie chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
OK I have no idea of what this has to do with The OC...but I love the fic...Carter/Serena fics just tend to sound RIGHT to me...I just wish they had a happily ever after ending...and that they were used on TV...I miss Sebastjan Stan...he's so hot XD
Mariiie-Mars chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Awesome! I love Ca/S. Your story was perfect ! Can't wait for season 3!
ColtLady chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
"Welcome to the UES...bitch." Hilarious! I really love the way you write Serena/Carter together. Love Dan trying to prove his manlyness to Carter by referring to a black eye he gave Chuck. Good luck with that Brooklyn!
iwontfakeit chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That would have been perfect if it had happened that way, lol

Carter and Serena have this so strong connection that everything between them is natural and meant to be. I loved how you spiced it up by having them caught in the washroom by both Blair and Dan. The way Carter always knows what to do around Serena and how she trusts him to do it shows how deep and meaningful their bond is. I had my doubts about the ending, but yes, Carter would totally do it!