Reviews for Remnants
catchme21 chapter 4 . 7/14
Aw boo...this started out so awesome...but I'm assuming after 5 years it's done? :( I'd really love to see Kirk "come back from the dead"...but it looks like it'll have to be left my my imagination. *dramatic sigh*
Procrastinating.genius chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
This story is so awesome and well-written! I hope you become an author one day so I could read you stuff! Please continue!
brightflare chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Good story so far, hope it gets finished sometime!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
What a shame you have left this here, it is a true lay excellent story. I would very much like to see it continued.

Thanks for sharing I hope that one day you feel like continuing it.
JackFan2 chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Love this. Really do. Reading good GEN fic helps me, inspires me to keep writing the one I've been working on and you have definitely inspired. Thing is, I want more! :D

You have been struggling with Writer's Block; oyi, I know how that goes, thought not yet a problem for me in this fandom. I've had it in others. So are you going to be able to continue? I sure hope you will. Good luck and look for what inspires you as a writer. I found other fics in the same genre, written with great energy and enthusiasm help me immensely.
Pleeeeeeeeeeease chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Write! Love the siblings, btw.
SimplyOut chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Love it. Please update!
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
update soon
Thephoenix1996 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I love this! hope to see more of it soon. Kait and Liam seem very real to me, you did good.
Aqualily6 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
please please please update soon! I am really loving this story! Proper plots are hard to come by these days! If you could recommend a few other complete/nearly complete stories I would really appreciate it x
Aqualily6 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Amazing opening chapter, I look forward to the next one!

Brilliant characterisation of Uhura!
Elysium's light chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
That was AWESOME. I can't wait to read more. I also think the brother and sister are a nice twist. Please write more soon!
Rosimae chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
This is really good, I like the plot and the idea. The characters are also good, I really like Kait. I'm sad you haven't updated in a while and look forward to reading more soon, hopefully ;) Keep it up!
xoJaymexo chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
yes, they're believable. looking forward to the next few chapters-especially how the ship reacts to learning of their captain's "death". :)
irezel chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
*gas* this is so cool...:D can't wait to see what happens!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »