Reviews for Whoops!
LavendarAndTime chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
*claps*

I always knew I disliked Rose for a reason. This was hillarious, give yourself a pat on the back. Waaaay better than any other one of those "Rose in series 3" fics... :D
Rainy2000 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Love it! Hilarious
aBlue Gillespian chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
God, Doctor you must learn to never talk in riddles, she won't work it out. You need to tell her exactly what do to and explain it. Not that this is given that she would actually do anything.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Not that Rose could have done anything with her level of intelligence of course. But I like the way it got wrong. Of course she would refuse to leave the Doctor, he might need her to hold his hand while the world collapses around them.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Oh, this could have gone wrong in so many ways, but that one was perfect. Can't wait to see what is going to go wrong with the Master. Now that would be a laugh.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Well at least someone had the decency to say it to her face. I really like the fact that you don't go in a bit long descriptions, or re-writing through the whole episod, but rather go short and to the point, picking the exact moment where Rose is most likely to screw it up for the whole Universe.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Ha, I'm sure that she would have failed on anything else but the shopping list with prises and sizes.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Whoops indeed. That's clever aren't we lucky that we had Martha then? :D
Keely chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
...bwahahah!

I loved Rose in like the first season but when she got all lovey dovey with the Doctor I kind of hated her (he's MINE!) hahha love these!
JunoInferno chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
I know I am extremely late to the party, but I just want to say how much I enjoyed finding this. There are way too many "Let me rewrite series 3 and ignore all reality of how things actually would have gone down" fics out there. Very nice treat to find such a parody.
Skyuni123 chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
You are AWESOME. I have seen so many of those 'Series 3 with Rose' stories and I've had enough of them, so a parody is brilliant. Thank you. :)
KamiByul chapter 13 . 12/11/2010
HA! I always knew Rose was terrible! And quite frankly she reminds me of a monkey dosnt anyone else think so? The way she smiles the way she talks and laughes jumps everything reminds me of a monkey...even her IQ
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
she probably would have done those things... yeah. And they were pretty funny!
allonsy-doctor chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
Hahahaha this was hysterical! You must have quite something against Rose, hunh?
Brownbug chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
I absolutely and totally love this - I am still laughing! It's a total crack-up, so thank you for writing it! I sincerely hope you do some more!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »