Reviews for a HARSH challenge
PoisonousAngel chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I do remember you. But I'd really wish you'd do it yourself. Not that you should listen to me, because I'm nobody when it concerns your decisions, but I just don't think someone, no matter how good of a writer they are, can write the Harsh stories as good as you do. It's your story, and I don't think anyone can do it justice the way you can. You're a wonderful writer, even if we have to wait a little bit for the next installment, and we'd be fine with that I'm sure. Maybe you can think about it some more? Your fans are here to support you. :)
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
To be honest, I can't think of any authors that could do it justice. Most authors here have a completely different mood to their stories than HARSH, and a different writing style in general.

Me- if I even had time to write it, which I really don't; I don't even have time for my own fics these days- I'd butcher the HARSH-universe it by making it lighter and sillier; a little closer to the source material. And I don't do continuations and/or collabs in any case. *shrugs*

I think maybe you should just wait until you get the opportunity to write it yourself. Waiting a long, long time for updates is something that the readers here at FF Net are more than used to, anyway. ;)

Well, that's just my opinion, anyway. Who knows, some author might step up and surprise us.