Reviews for Means To An End
5bumz22 chapter 1 . 4/15
I am not a jealous person by nature but I wish I had 1/10 of your writing talent! outstanding read! can't get enough of your stories!
pianomouse chapter 15 . 3/5
Loved the story, the action was great and the way you showed the strain on their relationship was fantastic. Thank you for sharing this.
AlaskanFan chapter 15 . 2/2
Fabulous writing! First, let me thank you for completing your story before posting it.
- Great bits of humor sprinkled throughout the story ("Walking a fine line" - "It's my new shoes.")
- Terrific to see competent Tony planning ahead, protecting McGee, and mentoring.
- Terrific to see competent McGee carrying his own (junior) weight and being Tony's back-up.
- Plausible explanation of the need to re-form the team and strengthen the Gibbs/Tony relationship.
- Nice restraint in that last chapter to let most of what needs to be said, go unsaid.
Enjoyed seeing Fornell as part of the team. And good to see Vance learning from his mistakes and supporting his agents.
abrant554 chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
This was a great story. You are amazing on case fics. Michael did a Q & A about a year ago and was asked what seasons he liked the best and he said 3 & 6. I have to go back and watch again because I don't remember seeing the disconnect that you saw between Tony and Gibbs. Thanks again, loved it.
abrant554 chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
OMG...I forgot to breathe. Incredible!
bleeb90 chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
Beautiful - What a wonderful story. I loved it.
bjq chapter 15 . 1/19/2016
awesome story
Hells Bells chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
WOW ,what a BRILLIANT write the characters SO well and a clever plot. PLEASE continue to write and post lots more of your keep me sane !?
Cece chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I HAVE TO SAY IT iv'e read most of your stories and they never cease to amaze me you are a really good author keep up the fantastic work
Catalina Leigh chapter 15 . 9/29/2015
This was good. Action packed, good detail, well paced. You kept them in character and you showed sides we don't see very often, and addressed issues we see but don't see resolved. Well done. I like the ending too. It wasn't the "happily ever after" but it was real, and true to these characters. Good job on a good story.
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
Tony has a point! A big, humongous point.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 8/26/2015
Nicely played, Leon. I would still let that info leak in the future.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
promised thought he had been compromised again. Ack! Good action scene.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/26/2015