Reviews for Means To An End
catonmic33 chapter 15 . 1/9/2021
Very nice once again. I like that Tony's value as a competent, experimented agent is featured in your stories. In the TV show he's mostly seen as a clown and that's really too bad. Thanks :)
dragonBug27 chapter 15 . 9/8/2019
Great story!
Serena Aris chapter 15 . 8/28/2019
Love this story! It portrayed the characters so well and what's not to like with a bit of Tony fun and whump.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2019
"I have my people do it."
"How hard can this be?"
You have some really great lines in this. Great story!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2018
Great story!
Msdib chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Great story! I agree that they totally breezed over a lot in the show, which is why I love fan fiction!
amaia chapter 15 . 10/15/2017
After reading this a 2nd time, I can say that it's definitely a "top-10" fave. You meshed a case-fic w human emotions & suspense, & I couldn't put it down...again ! By now, I hope you've become a full-time writer.
5bumz22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
I am not a jealous person by nature but I wish I had 1/10 of your writing talent! outstanding read! can't get enough of your stories!
pianomouse chapter 15 . 3/5/2017
Loved the story, the action was great and the way you showed the strain on their relationship was fantastic. Thank you for sharing this.
AlaskanFan chapter 15 . 2/2/2017
Fabulous writing! First, let me thank you for completing your story before posting it.
- Great bits of humor sprinkled throughout the story ("Walking a fine line" - "It's my new shoes.")
- Terrific to see competent Tony planning ahead, protecting McGee, and mentoring.
- Terrific to see competent McGee carrying his own (junior) weight and being Tony's back-up.
- Plausible explanation of the need to re-form the team and strengthen the Gibbs/Tony relationship.
- Nice restraint in that last chapter to let most of what needs to be said, go unsaid.
Enjoyed seeing Fornell as part of the team. And good to see Vance learning from his mistakes and supporting his agents.
abrant554 chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
This was a great story. You are amazing on case fics. Michael did a Q & A about a year ago and was asked what seasons he liked the best and he said 3 & 6. I have to go back and watch again because I don't remember seeing the disconnect that you saw between Tony and Gibbs. Thanks again, loved it.
abrant554 chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
OMG...I forgot to breathe. Incredible!
bleeb90 chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
Beautiful - What a wonderful story. I loved it.
bjq chapter 15 . 1/19/2016
awesome story
Hells Bells chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
WOW ,what a BRILLIANT write the characters SO well and a clever plot. PLEASE continue to write and post lots more of your keep me sane !?