Reviews for Means To An End
I want to like your Tony, but he's turned into a plaster saint with wisecracks... everything is everyone else's fault, never his.

I know Tony fans see him as this, but it really is an insult to the actor.
Frakking Toasters chapter 15 . 1/8
I love this story so much. I love that Tony called Gibbs out on the Domino operation and that things haven't been the same in the team since he got back from his stint as Agent Afloat. And I loved that McGee had his eyes opened to quite a few realities, too.
All excellent things that a Tony girl loves to see. Thanks for another great story. xo
patncisfan chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Interesting story. Taking Lorrain's advice to read it. Thanks!
redstickbonbon chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
What a fantastic read! I truly enjoyed it.
MidwestDreamer chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Excellent exploration of the rift between Tony and Gibbs, and the story that formed the backdrop for it was wonderful. I really enjoyed how the betrayal in the story both mirrored and highlighted the sense of betrayal Tony felt from Gibbs.

This really had it all: action, emotions and a healthy dollop of humor as well. I read your works and think how easily they could be transformed into an episode of the show; the plots are plausible and well thought out, and the characterization is spot on. We're not often privy, while watching the show, to seeing deeply emotional interaction between the characters- especially Tony and Gibbs- but you manage to fill in those behind and between the scenes gaps with dialogue and actions that are consistent with the characters we tune in to see each week.

I especially enjoyed Gibbs's introspection at the end of this piece because, even though he always seems to know instinctively what action to take and pursues it wholeheartedly, I think he also spends time questioning things... the man *does* have a lot of time to think in the solitude of his basement!

Thanks for another great story!
weemcg33 chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
I loved, loved, loved this story! I thought you wrote both Tim and Tony really well, and even though i'm more a fan of thé Gibbs/Tony stories this one blew me away.
Thé story lines you come up with are truly amazing and keep me on the edge if my seat, then laughing at the humour you manage to slip into these perilous situations they find themselves in.
Thank you for another awesome read.
weemcg33 chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Awesome! I almost chocked on my juice when Jimmy finally got Gibbs alone in the elevator haha it was totally worth it though
And on the edge of my seat by the end of the chapter! Finally Gibbs will be on the way, also want to add that I love Fornell's character, he is always there when you need him :)
weemcg33 chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
I just had to aplaud your writing of Tony in this chapter, it was so in character and made me smile despite the horrible circumstances of their situation. it would just be like Tony to incur thé bad guys wrath to protect Tim.
Excellent!
weemcg33 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I am right with you on Gibb's change of attitude towards Tony in Bounce, which is one or my favourite eps, thé part where Gibbs tells Tony hé was making him damn proud made me feel all warm inside lol
I loved these last three chapters, Tony's response to McGee in spanish made me laugh.
I also can't wait for Gibb's inevitible explosion at Vance for using his two agents.
Awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
"Because I don't have a basement." I love it
Rand0mAn0nym0u2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow! I'm amazed at your characterization. Its so accurate. It felt like the dialogue really could be used in an episode. When I was reading this fic the words were curling out of the actor's mouths and I could nearly hear them speak. I'm very impressed! Great job.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
Man o man...how did I miss this story until tonight! You are by far one of the most brilliant writers on this site. Your ability to write these characters so spot on inspires me! I love the banter between McGee and Tony. I love how competent Tony is in this story and the emotional showdown with Gibbs is what I wish we could see on the show. I know this story is about 4 years old now so I don't know if you see these reviews but I want to say Bravo and thank you for a wonderful reading experience. I read 1-15 in one evening and was sad it came to an end! Oh...and what a hell of a story line too...wanted to mention that. Action, angst and emotion and comedy...whew...this story has it all! Ok...I'm done (smile)
maryhell chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
I know this story was written a long time ago. But I found it totally engaging and impossible to stop reading till the end,
lastseventh chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I read through it from chapter 1 to 15 in one time!
Your story is very exciting and I can't stop reading! Even reading English is a little hard for me 'cause it's not my mother language so I read very slowly, I managed to finish. Tony, McGee, Snowman Gibbs, and Abby, they are very in character, the way they speak, act and communicate, especially the argument between Tony and MeGee which is so funny that I enjoyed with big smile always! Except when they are hurt, poor lads...But I always dig the friendship and brotherhood of T and M!
Anyway I thought it would be great if it's a episode on TV, well maybe two special episodes, it's awesome!
Thank you for your excellent writting and sharing with us.
Still can't believe I read this so late. Seems that it's been posted in 2009. T T
Jesco123 chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
Ohhhh, it's over :(.

I really, really loved Tony giving Gibbs some honest words about the Domino thing, because when Gibbs gave that explanation of his in the morgue? I wanted to slap his head. Seriously. So yeah, very understandable. I also find it very fitting that he needs Ducky to point him in the right direction, despite the fact that he and Tony didn't actually speak about it. Gibbs trying to understand what went wrong and when? Great insight. Mostly, I like that it's not all happy and sunshine in the end, but the first step is made and we know they'll be working on it. *nods*

This is a another great story - I might have to go back to the stories I've already read and leave you feedback as well. You totally deserve it!